Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Hollywood Actor, Idris Elba Reacts To Davido's Album Cover (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hollywood Actor, Idris Elba Reacts To Davido's Album Cover (photo) (715 Views)

Hollywood Actor, Idris Elba Reacts To Davido's Album Cover (photo) / Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO / Idris Elba Is Crowned People’s Sexiest Man Alive For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hollywood Actor, Idris Elba Reacts To Davido's Album Cover (photo) by TheOlusanjo(m): 6:35am On Nov 21, 2019
British actor Idris Elba has reacted to Nigerian Davido's album cover for his highly anticipated "A Good Time' album to be released tomorrow, 22nd of November 2019. The singer took to his Instagram page to recount the moments he has had throughout his 7years so far in the industry. Not to take away the ingenuity of the cover, Davido accompanied it witha heartwarming caption that would make his worst enemy lower their weapons and jump on his train. See what he wrote below:

Davido Album Cover A Good Time.

A Good Time
It’s been a long 7 years. A lot has transpired in my life since my debut album ‘Genesis’, and I, David Adeleke (aka Davido) have gone through a process of immense changes and growth. In sad times I lost close family and friends (RIP) and in my happiest times I’ve created lives (Imade, Hailey & David Jr). I fell in love and got engaged to my PHENOMENAL fiancé, Chioma. I’ve fought battles of all kinds and on all fronts: spiritual, physical, mental, emotional even political.
With less than 48 hours left of the 7 year wait for the album of the century; A Good Time reflects on the ability to trust the timing of your life, enjoying the best moments & persevering through the worst ones. There’s no time like the present and it’s A Good Time to be alive, to be a PROUD AFRICAN and to fight for the freedom of one another - in unity. This is my album cover art and it reflects the culmination of my 7 year journey in audio/visual form, I present to you, “A Good Time”. OUT Nov 22!!! #AGoodTime

Hollywood actor took to Davido's comment section to appreaciate the good work and efforts put in by the singer. Recall Davido performed at Idris' wedding that held in Morocco earlier this year. See his response below:

Source: https://theinfong.com/2019/11/hollywood-actor-idris-elba-reacts-to-davidos-album-cover/

Re: Hollywood Actor, Idris Elba Reacts To Davido's Album Cover (photo) by Bilabong(m): 6:40am On Nov 21, 2019
Forget about the fact that this dude was born rich....
He is really hard working...
HBD OBO

1 Like

Re: Hollywood Actor, Idris Elba Reacts To Davido's Album Cover (photo) by universaltv: 7:06am On Nov 21, 2019
wink
Re: Hollywood Actor, Idris Elba Reacts To Davido's Album Cover (photo) by onward4life(m): 8:48am On Nov 21, 2019
Bilabong:
Forget about the fact that this dude was born rich....

He is really hard working...

HBD OBO

Yes nah

If u ask me billionaire pikin no dey him body

Yu go see ppo wey Dia papa get lick dey collect pension

Go dey form and correct ppo English Upandan.

Remember china no speak English but Dia television full Una house

Their phone dey speak English..

Some All Davido's haters are his own ppo.

(1) (Reply)

Ashawo Makes More Money More Than Bankers In Nigeria” – Rapper Erigga / Pr Blogger Engr Samuel Chukwunonso lgboanugo Celebrates Birthday / Toyin Lawani Reacts After Being Condemned For Putting A Child Inside A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.