Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Hollywood Actor, Idris Elba Reacts To Davido's Album Cover (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hollywood Actor, Idris Elba Reacts To Davido's Album Cover (photo) (3411 Views)

Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO / Idris Elba Is Crowned People’s Sexiest Man Alive For 2018 / Davido Poses With Idris Elba At MOBO Awards 2017 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hollywood Actor, Idris Elba Reacts To Davido's Album Cover (photo) by TheOlusanjo(m): 7:05am On Nov 21, 2019
British actor Idris Elba has reacted to Nigerian Davido's album cover for his highly anticipated "A Good Time' album to be released tomorrow, 22nd of November 2019. The singer took to his Instagram page to recount the moments he has had throughout his 7years so far in the industry. Not to take away the ingenuity of the cover, Davido accompanied it witha heartwarming caption that would make his worst enemy lower their weapons and jump on his train. See what he wrote below:

Davido Album Cover A Good Time.

A Good Time
It’s been a long 7 years. A lot has transpired in my life since my debut album ‘Genesis’, and I, David Adeleke (aka Davido) have gone through a process of immense changes and growth. In sad times I lost close family and friends (RIP) and in my happiest times I’ve created lives (Imade, Hailey & David Jr). I fell in love and got engaged to my PHENOMENAL fiancé, Chioma. I’ve fought battles of all kinds and on all fronts: spiritual, physical, mental, emotional even political.
With less than 48 hours left of the 7 year wait for the album of the century; A Good Time reflects on the ability to trust the timing of your life, enjoying the best moments & persevering through the worst ones. There’s no time like the present and it’s A Good Time to be alive, to be a PROUD AFRICAN and to fight for the freedom of one another - in unity. This is my album cover art and it reflects the culmination of my 7 year journey in audio/visual form, I present to you, “A Good Time”. OUT Nov 22!!! #AGoodTime

Hollywood actor took to Davido's comment section to appreaciate the good work and efforts put in by the singer. Recall Davido performed at Idris' wedding that held in Morocco earlier this year. See his response below:

Source: https://theinfong.com/2019/11/hollywood-actor-idris-elba-reacts-to-davidos-album-cover/

Re: Hollywood Actor, Idris Elba Reacts To Davido's Album Cover (photo) by Deomovies: 7:09am On Nov 21, 2019
Yea.... What good time to witness it... Bless on
Re: Hollywood Actor, Idris Elba Reacts To Davido's Album Cover (photo) by Jhayson(m): 7:11am On Nov 21, 2019
smiley smiley
Re: Hollywood Actor, Idris Elba Reacts To Davido's Album Cover (photo) by Glory2glory54: 7:18am On Nov 21, 2019
Wow davido is really making waves

1 Like

Re: Hollywood Actor, Idris Elba Reacts To Davido's Album Cover (photo) by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:35am On Nov 21, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Album cover is ugly and bereft of any iota of creativity.. Why did Davido and chioma appear numerous times in the cover?

3 Likes

Re: Hollywood Actor, Idris Elba Reacts To Davido's Album Cover (photo) by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 21, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
shocked shocked shocked

Album cover is ugly and bereft of any iota of creativity.. Why did Davido and chioma appear numerous times in the cover?
davido said a good time that means he’s happy, my G you can also get a better life.

6 Likes

Re: Hollywood Actor, Idris Elba Reacts To Davido's Album Cover (photo) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2019
He is fulfilled at 27 no better time to thank and bless God A Good time it is.
Re: Hollywood Actor, Idris Elba Reacts To Davido's Album Cover (photo) by Eastatlantalove(m): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
shocked shocked shocked

If you can't understand a picture what can you understand

1 Like

Re: Hollywood Actor, Idris Elba Reacts To Davido's Album Cover (photo) by lifestyle1(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
Congrats bro.
Re: Hollywood Actor, Idris Elba Reacts To Davido's Album Cover (photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2019
Davido handshake can only be seen and understood by few.

1 Like

Re: Hollywood Actor, Idris Elba Reacts To Davido's Album Cover (photo) by crackhouse(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
Keep winning souls bro
Re: Hollywood Actor, Idris Elba Reacts To Davido's Album Cover (photo) by TVTKOKO(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
The one thing that touched me about the album art cover was the (faded) inclusion of his late DJ friend standing directly behind him
Re: Hollywood Actor, Idris Elba Reacts To Davido's Album Cover (photo) by sLentlover7778(m): 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
Nice one.. A Good times is here, pray for same in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Drop-dead Gorgeous 36-year-old Virgin Reveals The Secrets To Practicing Abstinen / Tinubu’s Youngest Daughter Graduates From Berklee College Of Music USA (photos) / "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.