Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results (12839 Views)

Senators Reject Tinubu's Request For Military Intervention In Niger / APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by Sonnobax15(m): 8:48am On Nov 21, 2019
Funny enough,gone are the days when pdp senators used to have voice in the senate...the death of the saraki and ekweremadu dynasty have brought absolute mute upon them,hence propelling the pdp to be a party of clowns,comedians,actors,and dancers without any idea on governance...i stand 4 one naija..

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by Ayoefa: 8:54am On Nov 21, 2019
Who gives a FVCK what these pdp retards accept or not accept? Only your fellow wailing wailers cares.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by ALPHABASE: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2019
Valwezzy:
Fighting a lost battle.

Save your energy PDP and go back to drawing board.
ruggedtimi:
Na for their head
helinues:
Congregation of looters
McAausim:
Medicine after death..... grin
leofab:
Oni yeye
Antoeni:
Who Cares
englishmart:
Too late to cry when nobody listens
kcmichael:
So Abairbe you welcome the election that brought you and Stupid Ikpeazu to power?? Keep wailing
kcmichael:
So Abairbe you welcome the election that brought you and Stupid Ikpeazu to power?? Keep wailing
You quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=84226231]What is PDP?[/quote]WHERE WERE YA’LL JIHADISTS WHEN SOUTH-AFRICANS WERE BASHING YA BELOVED COUNTRY YESTERDAY grin
Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by chelsea1116(m): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2019
Nigerian politicians...DEN OF THIEVES..all of them are all selfish,wicked and unrepentant thieves..come and arrest me..idiots.
Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by Erastuslove: 8:59am On Nov 21, 2019
Naija politics is now violence, cash to buy case and buy vote take the day

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2019
HacheNoire:

People Deceiving People
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:01am On Nov 21, 2019
Naso them dey first reject am, them go still accept am. Person wey win don win grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by rashcity: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2019
Another server result loading.......Bayelsans did not hide who dey wanted, so don't speak for them. What is playing out today is the template u guys left behind.Stop crying please, Just go to court.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by Mccullum: 9:04am On Nov 21, 2019
Had it been the out come of the elections in Kogi and Bayelsa favour PDP even though with heavy evidences of intimidation and killing like what happened in Rivers State and Ekiti State respectively then during GEJ regime... it'll be justify by PDP that the elections were free and fair... too bad for our politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by abbasajao(m): 9:11am On Nov 21, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
What is PDP?

PDP can be defined as a fail political party whose national party chairman's name has been following the party in every elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by baganas: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
What is PDP?
People deceiving people
Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by realstars: 9:12am On Nov 21, 2019
Even the unborn baby knows that it was war zone not election.

Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by Omoboricash(m): 9:14am On Nov 21, 2019
rashcity:
Another server result loading.......Bayelsans did not hide who dey wanted, so don't speak for them. What is playing out today is the template u guys left behind.Stop crying please, Just go to court.
Thank you for this statement. May be they're thought we've forgotten how they deployed rigging machinery to opposition state in 2003,2007 to capture them. Let me remind Abaribe , the 2007 election that brought in Olagunsoye Oyinlola was nothing but rigging. The state INEC was still collating the results in osun but Maurice Iwu announced the pdp candidate as the winner of the election without breakdown of votes cast by the electorates.
Abaribe should please remove the particle in his eyes before pointing to another man's eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2019
This is the way to go
Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by Tareq1105: 9:21am On Nov 21, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
What is PDP?

The full meaning of PDP is

Papa

Deceiving

Pikin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by kutashi: 9:25am On Nov 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
You can't get justice at the Supreme Court. It's better to go to International Court of Justice

Or lawn tennis court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by Fbrand4554: 9:36am On Nov 21, 2019
USA 2020 OPPORTUNITY
Attend Ministry Training (FEEDING AND ACCOMODATATION INCLUSIVE)
Package: For the Christian public & (Church workers and members)
Fee: PAY AFTER YOU COLLECT YOUR VISA
Duration: 4 Weeks
Register: https://tinyurl .com/tutta3k (TAKE TIME TO FILL THE FORM)

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by brexit: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2019
They are fools even when there are evidence that it reflected the wishes of the masses, this is clear demonstration of absence of internal democracy in PDP, they will soon suffer grave consequences for keeping Nigeria like this especially Abia State in a backward state
Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by lukui: 10:47am On Nov 21, 2019
papa deceives pikin
pdp
they should go and create a new party instead of wasting their time and money on that dead party.
Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by caracas: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
What is PDP?
Pdp is the party giving apc serious headache, despite not been in power. They are the reason why apc has turned our elections to war , the reason why apc hire thugs n security agencies to snatch ballot boxes while killing innocent souls. PDP is power to the people.
Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by caracas: 10:52am On Nov 21, 2019
Omoboricash:

Thank you for this statement. May be they're thought we've forgotten how they deployed rigging machinery to opposition state in 2003,2007 to capture them. Let me remind Abaribe , the 2007 election that brought in Olagunsoye Oyinlola was nothing but rigging. The state INEC was still collating the results in osun but Maurice Iwu announced the pdp candidate as the winner of the election without breakdown of votes cast by the electorates.
Abaribe should please remove the particle in his eyes before pointing to another man's eyes
Pls keep quiet n stop talking rubbish the best election in the history of Nigeria was conducted by the pdp led government. Even the international community affirmed that the last elections is the worst in the history of elections worldwide.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by Xscape1993(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
What is PDP?
Your head is PDP
Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by Xscape1993(m): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2019
rofanx13:
With the recent elections in Kogi and bayelsa, I have completely lost hope in our electoral system. No need spending money to conduct elections. Just stay there in Abuja and write results for APC. At least, life will not be wasted.

Chai!!!! We are doomed. We are enjoying our Mr integrity though.
Who is Mr integrity? Some Nigerians should keep deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by KenMosi: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2019
4 bedroom bungalow mansion for SALE in 33 ONITSHA

Asking price is 16 million naira
Call/chat owner on whatsapp via 09032290584 to get more details and pictures of the house.

The house is a 4 bedroom extra large bungalow, it has a small sitting room and a big sitting room, all the rooms has toilet/bathroom, it has a standard kitchen with store, the sitting room has a toilet, the compound has 3 standard dog cages and a parking store and generator house with an overhead tank.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by Xscape1993(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2019
lukui:
papa deceives pikin
pdp
they should go and create a new party instead of wasting their time and money on that dead party.
You don't know anything in politics that is why you are sounding llike this I guess.
Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by Xscape1993(m): 11:04am On Nov 21, 2019
brexit:
They are fools even when there are evidence that it reflected the wishes of the masses, this is clear demonstration of absence of internal democracy in PDP, they will soon suffer grave consequences for keeping Nigeria like this especially Abia State in a backward state
Which evidence are you talking about? Evidence of killings I guess?
Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by Xscape1993(m): 11:06am On Nov 21, 2019
Omoboricash:

You write what you don't know. Do we have honesty people in APC?

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by paix(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2019
Nobody is talking about the killings and destruction that took place. They're busy congratulating themselves. I was thinking the president would react to the killings. But nay.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by Omoboricash(m): 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
caracas:

Pls keep quiet n stop talking rubbish the best election in the history of Nigeria was conducted by the pdp led government. Even the international community affirmed that the last elections is the worst in the history of elections worldwide.
If you have access to 2007 Nigeria decides on AIT, check how Maurice Iwu announced the result osun while the collation was still going on at INEC headquarter in Osogbo.
I will also like to refer you to president Yardua inauguration speech what he said about the election that brought him to power.
We don't need to abuse each, let present fact and figures of our discussion. Let our arguments be reasonable and informative. You may know what I don't know and same go to me too.
If south west could be in opposition for 16 year of pdp ruling at federal level, without abusing or calling other region who enjoyed federal government appointment and project animals or derogatory names. I expected the region that now on oppositions to also respect the political decision of south west.
Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by Omoboricash(m): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2019
Xscape1993:
You write what you don't know. Do we have honesty people in APC?
Pls I will appreciate if you can point out what I don't know that I wrote.
As for honest people, Nigeria politicians are the same except the few.
Some of them cannot stand/live without government money or contract. That's why you see some of these pdp members cross carpeting to ruling party.
It was just unfortunate our political parties lack ideology unlike what we had during the first republic.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by KenMosi: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
4 bedroom bungalow mansion for SALE in ONITSHA.Asking price is 16 million naira, call/chat with the owner on whatsapp via 09032290584 to get more details and pictures of the house.

The house is a 4 mansion bungalow, it has 2 sitting rooms, all the bedrooms has toilet/bathroom, it has a big kitchen with store, the bigger sitting room has a toilet, the compound has 3 block dog cages and a parking store and generator house with an overhead tank.
Re: PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
Omoboricash:

If you have access to 2007 Nigeria decides on AIT, check how Maurice Iwu announced the result osun while the collation was still going on at INEC headquarter in Osogbo.
I will also like to refer you to president Yardua inauguration speech what he said about the election that brought him to power.
We don't need to abuse each, let present fact and figures of our discussion. Let our arguments be reasonable and informative. You may know what I don't know and same go to me too.
If south west could be in opposition for 16 year of pdp ruling at federal level, without abusing or calling other region who enjoyed federal government appointment and project animals or derogatory names. I expected the region that now on oppositions to also respect the political decision of south west.

Where the elections that brought Buhari and the APC in 2015 similar to the 2007 elections? Have we no made progress since then? Should we go back to the election style we had in 2007? If we should,then we're is the progress we were promised?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should NSCDC Replace Police?: Your Opinion / Boko Haram Attacks Can’t Stop Us From Oil Search- Unimaid VC / Enugu Community, Miyetti Allah, Others Deny Herders, Cattle Expulsion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.