Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,246 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election (20465 Views)

Rivers APC Asks Lawmakers To Impeach Fubara / Tinubu: APC Asks Election Tribunal To Dismiss Obi, Lp’s Petition, Gives Reasons / Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by sunshineV(f): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2019
I
Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by SalamRushdie: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2019
ntyce:

But why did Seyi Makinde go with Auxillary and Igboho to Kogi?
Were the 2 taken along to play ludo?

Both parties were engaged in thuggery, however the APC came superior.

APC Superior? APC ran the whole Air land and water ,, Igboho couldn't even leave his hotel room lalas
Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by JimD(m): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2019
Rubbish...
Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by Sukueponmalu: 9:23am On Nov 21, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Confused blood sucking party, they won't investigate all the fake police and thugs that killed Nigerians in the election, it is my spotless man Makinde that there eyes is focused on.. APC is a dubious party
Spotless what?
Lmfao .
I will continue to say it over and over that Pdp supporters are the dumbest people I’ve ever come across online or offline
Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by Mynd44: 9:23am On Nov 21, 2019
SonofDevil:
some source said Sunday igboho and auxiliary was in kogi with seyi makinde.
The source said both Sunday igboho and auxiliary slept on the day of election and didn't wake until 8pm .don't know how true is it though but it is laughablecheesy

This Sunday Igboho and Auxiliary?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by danot1030: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2019
This is a good one, let the investigation start from PDP.

PDP reminds of children, the one that is biting the other will be the one crying loud for someone to intervene and rescue him only for you to get there and found that the one crying out is the one actually causing the damage.
Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by Sukueponmalu: 9:25am On Nov 21, 2019
[s]
Amarabae:
How a sane human being will hate this vibrant governor just because he is in PDP baffles me
[/s]
The same way you hate vibrant governors because they’re in APC .
Stfu
Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by wezzymoney: 9:25am On Nov 21, 2019
Lol apc is dancing soapy, why not question mc oluomo reason for being in oshogbo
Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by airbrush: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2019
MisterGrace:

In what seemed to be a new twist, the Oyo State chapter of the All Progressives Congress, has called on the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), the Nigeria Police, as well as other security agencies to launch a thorough probe into the roles played by Governor Seyi Makinde before, during and after the last Saturday’s gubernatorial election in Kogi State.

APC stated that this will help to unravel the real culprits of the series of violence which were reported in the exercise.

Recall that Gov. Makinde was attacked in Lokoja the Kogi State capital on the eve of the election by some hoodlums.

The APC made it known that it was seriously worried by the cases of violence reported in parts of Kogi on the course of determining who would govern the Confluence State in the next four years.

Makinde should also be investigated by the EFCC over the government money spent on the ill-fated project, the APC said.

The party in a statement made available to journalists on Wednesday said, “As reactions follow allegations ad counter allegations of election violence sponsorship among political gladiators in Kogi state over the conduct of the last Saturday gubernatorial and Kogi West Senatorial re-run elections, we stand to condemn every act osaf violence, incitement and vote buying which might have been recorded. The fact remains that no life of any individual is worth the votes being sought at polls by politicians.

“In the case of Kogi, among those to be investigated is Gov. Seyi Makinde who was on a desperate mission to influence the emergence of the PDP candidates in persons of Sen. Dino Melaye and Mr. Musa Wada. The Oyo state governor’s clandestine hatchet job in Kogi was blown few hours to the polls when a team of security agents had to burst into a hide out where some disgruntled elements had gathered to plan evil ahead of the elections.

“Immediately this happened, Gov. Makinde raised the alarm that he was attacked in a hotel. The same governor commissioned his media handlers, he deliberately left in Ibadan, to twist the story and thus mislead the public. The truth of the matter is that he (Makinde) was the one who assembled vote buyers, miscreants and other shady characters for the purpose of giving out briefs and incentive to all those contracted for some evil plots. Sources have it that the exercise later took place in another location where cash running into billions of naira, taken from Oyo State treasury, was doled out.

“This was to be corroborated by the innocent revelation made by a popular socialite who has always been on hand as a mercenary to the PDP in the South West since the days of Aregbesola vs Oyinlola imbroglio in the State of Osun. The video clip of the mindless confession which apparently indicted Gov. Makinde is currently available on virtually all social media platforms.

“Without mincing words, keen watchers have come to realize that Makinde’s political history cannot be said to be free from damning evidence of violence sponsorship, financial inducements and propaganda. Back home, he is now in a dilemma as to how to fulfill all the promises made to a known criminal element and his army of urchins who he used to hijack the mandate which he is enjoying at the moment”.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/11/20/investigate-makindes-role-in-kogi-election-apc-tells-efcc-police/amp/

this is level OF MADNESS NA TRULY NEXT LEVEL !
oooooooooo this is Makinde who brought all the thugs (uniformed ) with scarf on their faces to rig election for APC in kogi!!!!!!!!!

God it is a must i must be a NIGERIAN?
Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by Holuwaseun187: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2019
They should not forget to investigate wat Tinubu too was doing bin Osogbo during d gubernatorial election last year
Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by Baztardmods: 9:30am On Nov 21, 2019
I just don't like the master rigging party
Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by kelviborji32: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2019
Calling security agencies to investigate Gov Makinde, what of Elrufai that was also there? Rubbish
Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by HappyCanadian: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2019
It was really a bad election from APC
Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by Fbrand4554: 9:36am On Nov 21, 2019
USA 2020 OPPORTUNITY
Attend Ministry Training (FEEDING AND ACCOMODATATION INCLUSIVE)
Package: For the Christian public & (Church workers and members)
Fee: PAY AFTER YOU COLLECT YOUR VISA
Duration: 4 Weeks
Register: https://tinyurl .com/tutta3k (TAKE TIME TO FILL THE FORM)
Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by JIMMYH2O(m): 9:41am On Nov 21, 2019
This is disgusting... APC has always been a violent party.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by cyberguy72(m): 9:44am On Nov 21, 2019
CapitalHYC:
E be like say these Ones are still in pain .. So seyi Makinde was in Kogi to sponsor Violence and share funds??
Sifia pains indeed....hahahahaha
Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by Enyimbamercedes: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2019
While they are it, They should also investigate El-Rufai's role

Idiots
Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by VirginSearcher(m): 9:49am On Nov 21, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

Spotless what?
Lmfao .
I will continue to say it over and over that Pdp supporters are the dumbest people I’ve ever come across online or offline
He is not a saint, but he is better than all APC members combined together
Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by SonofDevil: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2019
Mynd44:

This Sunday Igboho and Auxiliary?
correct shocked might be true oo
Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by efighter: 10:02am On Nov 21, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Confused blood sucking party, they won't investigate all the fake police and thugs that killed Nigerians in the election, it is my spotless man Makinde that there eyes is focused on.. APC is a demonic party

You said it yourself, fake police and thugs. Now, tell me, how easy is it to identify fake police and thugs? As for Seyi Makinde, we know him and he is under investigation. You just lost two elections in a single day, so I understand your current sorrowful heart and mental state of mind. It's not easy, but you will get over it with time.
Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by jackie3: 10:02am On Nov 21, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by VirginSearcher(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2019
efighter:

You said it yourself, fake police and thugs. Now, tell me, how easy is it to identify fake police and thugs? As for Seyi Makinde, we know him and he is under investigation. You just lost two elections in a single day, so I understand your current sorrowful heart and mental state of mind. It's not easy, but you will get over it with time.
With this your epistle, I am not even a politician or got any affiliation with any, just saying my observation
Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by eneyoduke(m): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2019
Hate Speech from a saint government
Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by AgentNairaland(f): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2019
If You Should Investigate GSM It Means You'll Investigate Former Ogun State Governor Ibikunle Amosun For The Role He Took And The Huge Amount Of Goverment Money He Spent In Getting Osun State For APC

Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by jneutron4000: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2019
Mynd44:
I knew Sunday Igboho's mouth running will not end without drama.
Nothin dey happen. Igboho Oosa is what we call awikoko loju oloro.
Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by Sukueponmalu: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2019
[s]
VirginSearcher:

He is not a saint, but he is better than all APC members combined together
[/s]
Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by Cajal(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2019
He took Sunday Igbooho and auxiliary ...mukaila lamidi to kogi
Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by ultimatekint(m): 10:28am On Nov 21, 2019
Awon oloriburuku, kini e nwa kiri, E jowo, e fi Makinde sile Ki o se ijoba re!
Ti e ko ba dehin, Olorun a pa yin run tebi, tara yin.
Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by chriscrosss(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2019
Was el rufai not there?..was buhari's wife not there.. This is a failed govt...security working for APC to what end..we shall see...
Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2019
gurunlocker:
So you mean PDP were killing PDP members? or PDP were disrupting votes in PDP stronghold?

These guys are mad!
me sef i no understand this pipu again o, do they think we are fools? Or is it a case of mistaken identities?
Re: APC Asks Security Agencies To Investigate Seyi Makinde’s Role In Kogi Election by hardeytarhyour(m): 10:49am On Nov 21, 2019
Though, APC may be playing politics But It Resemble Truth ..
Because The Glaring Truth is that MAKIND GO TO KOGI with Highly Known Thugs in "AUXILIARY" and "SUNDAY IGBOHO"
And they (PDP,Makinde And his Cohort) are they One shouting they were attacked.

1). What is Auxiliary and Igboho Doing ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Unveils “Light Up Surulere” (Phase 7) / Fulani Herdsmen Sack Benue Community / Buratai Summons Top Commanders To Emergency Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.