Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,653 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Hunting The Hunters In Access Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hunting The Hunters In Access Bank (360 Views)

Massive Crowd In Access Bank Lagos Amidst Shutdown Rumours / Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo / Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hunting The Hunters In Access Bank by square7: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2019
The crooks and thieves in access bank NIGERIA stealing customer's money through falsification/cloning of CUSTOMER'S BVN .
I have been quiet for sometime thinking and expecting the senior managers in access bank OGBA AND OJODU will do the needful by releasing the western union they delibrately and fraudulently withdrew from my client's account using his BVN to gain fraudulent, unethical and illegal access in connivance with the senior managers of these branches to the sum of 800000naira in western union transfer from a neighboring west african country. Should the people responsible for this callous and irresponsible conduct ( those who are passively and actively tarnishing the already blurred image of Nigeria before the regional and international partners) refuse to reinstate the said amount to my client in Nigeria, then formal request will not only be made through the EFCC against the corrupt few at the gate of access bank but also through the available regional legal instrument for dealing with such.
How can western union confirm the disbursement of money within a particular timeline in a given bank, only for the bank to argue against the obvious truth. access bank may think that they can wipe or erase the customer's history/transactions on their system, but they must remember that there are independent servers holding the same information they are trying to erase in order to make an international transaction nul or void.
The credibility of the financial structures underpining the economic emergence of the Nation and integrity of the system is at stake when thieves are employed and tasked with the collection and issuing out of money in any establishment.
Please help circulate this until it gets to the appropriate authourity. Who knows their next victimes. I had sent money several times via western union with recepient never cheated by FIRST bank OF NIGERIA, but access bank NIGERIA IN OGBA AND OJODU, are doing their SHAREHOLDERS, INVESTORS and the entire NATION a great disservice by towing these lines. Wiping a whole transaction from your ledger in order to conceal a theft will unravel your foolishness and dishonesty and never your smartness when punishment comes knocking on your life. And it is is fast approaching, man-up by reinstating your customer's money NOW before you begin to beg and cry for pity at the end.
A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE!!!
A DOG THAT WILL PERISH IN THE FOREST WILL NEVER HEAR NOR HEARKEN TO THE WHISTLE OF THE HUNTER!!!
Re: Hunting The Hunters In Access Bank by square7: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2019
The crooks and thieves in access bank NIGERIA stealing customer's money through falsification/cloning of CUSTOMER'S BVN .
I have been quiet for sometime thinking and expecting the senior managers in access bank OGBA AND OJODU will do the needful by releasing the western union they delibrately and fraudulently withdrew from my client's account using his BVN to gain fraudulent, unethical and illegal access in connivance with the senior managers of these branches to the sum of 800000naira in western union transfer from a neighboring west african country. Should the people responsible for this callous and irresponsible conduct ( those who are passively and actively tarnishing the already blurred image of Nigeria before the regional and international partners) refuse to reinstate the said amount to my client in Nigeria, then formal request will not only be made through the EFCC against the corrupt few at the gate of access bank but also through the available regional legal instrument for dealing with such.
How can western union confirm the disbursement of money within a particular timeline in a given bank, only for the bank to argue against the obvious truth. access bank may think that they can wipe or erase the customer's history/transactions on their system, but they must remember that there are independent servers holding the same information they are trying to erase in order to make an international transaction nul or void.
The credibility of the financial structures underpining the economic emergence of the Nation and integrity of the system is at stake when thieves are employed and tasked with the collection and issuing out of money in any establishment.
Please help circulate this until it gets to the appropriate authourity. Who knows their next victimes. I had sent money several times via western union with recepient never cheated by FIRST bank OF NIGERIA, but access bank NIGERIA IN OGBA AND OJODU, are doing their SHAREHOLDERS, INVESTORS and the entire NATION a great disservice by towing these lines. Wiping a whole transaction from your ledger in order to conceal a theft will unravel your foolishness and dishonesty and never your smartness when punishment comes knocking on your life. And it is is fast approaching, man-up by reinstating your customer's money NOW before you begin to beg and cry for pity at the end.
A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE!!!
A DOG THAT WILL PERISH IN THE FOREST WILL NEVER HEAR NOR HEARKEN TO THE WHISTLE OF THE HUNTER!!![/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Contact Hot Water Plumber For Getting The Heater In Pristine Condition / 7 Steps To Acquiring A Small Business / Hostel Investment Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.