Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination (21835 Views)

Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination / Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination / Wizkid Congratulates Burna Boy For Wining Best Africa Act Award At 2019 MTV EMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by Mogajunior(m): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
cool Even Aboki dey feel good Burna vibes. congrat to the king himself.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by allanphash7(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
Same here
Riele:
Believe me.

I've tried , really tried to like burna music but I just can't . His music is noise .

Congrats to him tho . Hard work pays .

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by Toks2008(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
Riele:
Believe me.

I've tried , really tried to like burna music but I just can't . His music is noise .

Me I don't even fancy naija afro hip hop cos of their lame lyrics but I'm always tempted to move my body to the powerful beats...but Bboy has good lyrical contents and beats.

The tracks Anybody and Ye will do it for him. He is coming home with the Grammy.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by oloriLFC(f): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
Weedhustler:
Abeg wetin concern Hausa man with Igbo man award! Mallam abeg dey ur lane n face ur sugar Kane, wheel barrow n suya business.
Soon we go nominate u for burantashi award.
so, Grammy's na lgbo man award? I see

Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by Facelesscabal(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
Chizmickey:
Buhari is the reason why burns boy was selected, Buhari has been doing a lot for Nigeria, all his foreign visits has been bringing awards and nomination for Nigeria and Nigerians.

Buhari 2013
Sai Akpa amu
You are high on cow shit
Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by Riele(f): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2019
Toks2008:

Me I don't even fancy naija afro hip hop cos of their lame lyrics but I'm always tempted to move my body to the powerful beats...but Bboy has good lyrical contents and beats.

The tracks Anybody and Ye will do it for him. He is coming home with the Grammy.

Hope so .

We know how things end up when we over hype it in Nigeria .
Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by koolaid87: 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
mcmbonu:
How many Likes for Burna Boy

Stop begging for likes his...you be small pikin
Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by YorubaNinja: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
oloriLFC:
Okay. Hope he gets it. BTW, Someone cannot even be FTC once! Before typing 'o', some big heads go don rush first to comment. Why are pipu wicked laidis?

What's this one saying?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by TorukMakto: 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by fortifiedng: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
Riele:
Believe me.

how's his music noise. you sabi be that. park well
Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
Weedhustler:
Abeg wetin concern Hausa man with Igbo man award! Mallam abeg dey ur lane n face ur sugar Kane, wheel barrow n suya business.

Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by Riele(f): 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
fortifiedng:

how's his music noise. you sabi be that. park well
My opinion shouldn't be a problem to you.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by marttol: 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
Officialgarri:
One thing is get nominated, another thing is to win.

In the spirit of a positive Nigerian, we hope Burna can win the award over Angelique Kidjo who falls in the same category
lol... grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by AngelicBeing: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
when you successful every one wants to associate .

Meanwhile check my signature for clean car deals
l am the new controller of customs, I will visit your showroom tomorrow, keep a brown envelope of 1billion naira as egunje for me to avoid my team from Abuja visiting you tongue
Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by Brucejaja: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2019
Congratulations to the great Giant of African...
Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by Ebenfat: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
Riele:
Believe me.

We don't want you among us . Excuse yourself

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by Ebenfat: 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
[quote author=ChukfukaChukfuk post=84234675][/quote]

Who be igbo boy .Oluwa burna ??
Do your research again . Na our yoruba boy
Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by Riele(f): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ebenfat:

We don't want you among us . Excuse yourself
LMAO ..
Who is this one ? . Excuse my self ? You are who ?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by dannybrasky(m): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
Riele:
Believe me.

Not a crime to hate his songs,by the way some can't stand Michael Jackson's song same as fela,they believe they are singing nonsense. It boils down to what music means to different people.

Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by jeriwap(m): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
Riele:
Believe me.

He's too deep for your shallow mind! undecided

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by fergieboy: 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
If burna win this level so eh

Him go be chairman for Africa/Nigerian industry
Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by dejio42(m): 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
Riele:

LMAO ..

Who is this one ? .
Excuse my self ? You are who ?
Are you for real? Like you said "your opinion" keep it to yourself. Don't come and occupy space with your bullshit opinion
Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by Riele(f): 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
jeriwap:

He's too deep for your shallow mind! undecided
Shallow mind indeed .
You're too quick to display your foolishness . Cuz I don't like is music doesn't make me shallow minded .
Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by Riele(f): 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
dejio42:

Are you for real? Like you said "your opinion" keep it to yourself. Don't come and occupy space with your bullshit opinion

What's your problem exactly ? .

My post my business ... Whether it occupies space or not shouldn't be your problem .
Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by Globaladventure: 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
Weedhustler:
And who told u burna boy sings in igbo? undecided
Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by Riele(f): 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
dannybrasky:
Not a crime to hate his songs,by the way some can't stand Michael Jackson's song same as fela,they believe they are singing nonsense. It boils down to what music means to different people.

Exactly dear .

Your brain should be one of a kind .
Value it !
Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by Prehciousness: 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
Goatmeat sharing this weekend!!! Interested, send a WhatsApp message to 09025058289
Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
fergieboy:
If burna win this level so eh

Him go be chairman for Africa/Nigerian industry

Re: Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination by dejio42(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
Riele:

Exactly dear .

Your brain should be one of a kind .
Value it !
Believe me but I have really tried to understand your post but I can't. It just make no sense to me. Good luck to you. Mr/mrs opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Celebrity DJ Davidson Drops Mixtape With Bandhits ( Audio/video) / Broda Shaggi And Nina Ivy In "Black Skin Boy" (Video) / DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.