Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Davido’s fiancee, Chioma Reveals The Secret Behind Her Huge Milk Production - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s fiancee, Chioma Reveals The Secret Behind Her Huge Milk Production (1915 Views)

Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma Beats Coronavirus, Tests Negative Twice / Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures / Chioma Reveals The Love She Is Getting On Behalf Of Davido Is Overwhelming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido’s fiancee, Chioma Reveals The Secret Behind Her Huge Milk Production by AllGists: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2019
Davido celebrated his 27th birthday with his very close friends and soon to be wife, Chioma today.

Davido Announces the birth of his son on Sunday, October 20, 2019, via Twitter, the 26-year-old singer calls his fiancee, Chioma, a strong wife. The pop star also revealed the name of the child as David Adedeji Adeleke Jr.

“Omoba ti de!!! David Adedeji Adeleke Jr I !! D prince is here!!!! 20 – 10 – 2019 !!! Love you, my strong wife!!! I love you!!!!! ❤️�,” the excited father tweeted.

1 Share

Re: Davido’s fiancee, Chioma Reveals The Secret Behind Her Huge Milk Production by Alimani: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Davido’s fiancee, Chioma Reveals The Secret Behind Her Huge Milk Production by johnkay1(m): 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
Noted
Re: Davido’s fiancee, Chioma Reveals The Secret Behind Her Huge Milk Production by abelswife(f): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
Okay

But I don't remember asking undecided

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s fiancee, Chioma Reveals The Secret Behind Her Huge Milk Production by overdrive(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
No pictures of the milk manufacturing plant

5 Likes

Re: Davido’s fiancee, Chioma Reveals The Secret Behind Her Huge Milk Production by Fabolousibk1(m): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
He no concerns me ...my own be say

When did you know that BRA simply means Breast Residential Area?

5 Likes

Re: Davido’s fiancee, Chioma Reveals The Secret Behind Her Huge Milk Production by mezarddinny: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
a woman who had a child out of wedlock is giving advice on how to produce breast milk, i hope husband snatchers use it for davidos next kid.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Bimbo Oshin: Everything You Need To Know / Pics From Rapper Erigga Paperboi Traditional Marriage! / Bbnaija: “I Tried Many Times To Be On The Show But Failed” – Angel’s Mother Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.