Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Bbnaija: Mercy Congratulates Her Lover Ike On His New Endorsement Deal (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Mercy Congratulates Her Lover Ike On His New Endorsement Deal (photo) (3536 Views)

Daughter Congratulates Her Lesbian Parents For Staying Together For 32 Years. / Nina Signs M&S Closet USA Endorsement Deal (Photo) / Bobrisky Signs Creamy Shair Endorsement Deal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Mercy Congratulates Her Lover Ike On His New Endorsement Deal (photo) by ginimary: 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
SOURCE(NAIJAPALABA.COM)-Since popular reality show, BBNaija 2019 came to an end on October 6, 2019, it has been raining endorsements for some of the fortunate housemates whom brands feel will represent them well. It has also become a sort of race for the former housemates who try to pepper their fans and haters alike with the different endorsements they have been able to get.

Just recently, it was the turn of one of the BBNaija finalists, Ike Onyeama, who showed off the endorsement deal he signed with a luxury eyewear brand on social media. Ike explained in his caption that whenever people want him to represent their brand, he finds out if their fans would be able to afford the product.

He wrote: “When I am told people want me to represent their brand, the questions I ask my rep are- •

“Can my fans and circle afford it ?” “Will the people that love and follow me be interested ?” “Why are they interested in me?”

“Are they reputable ?””

“HOPE THEY SPEAK MONEY

BBNaija winner, Mercy, was also very excited by Ike’s endorsement and she took to the comment section to congratulate him. According to her, she can never get tired of congratulating him. She wrote: “Hey so this where you get all those bad a$$ shades❤️ congratulations once again, will never get tired of congratulating you.”

Congratulations to Ike on his deal.

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/entertainment/bbnaija-mercy-congratulates-her-lover-ike-on-his-new-endorsement-deal-photo/

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Congratulates Her Lover Ike On His New Endorsement Deal (photo) by Kingpee2(m): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
I just hope you end up like Teddy A and Bam Bam.
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Congratulates Her Lover Ike On His New Endorsement Deal (photo) by MiniImportation: 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
Her stares display the typically igbo girl checkmating how much was in and how can she get a slice of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Congratulates Her Lover Ike On His New Endorsement Deal (photo) by makeherscream(m): 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
On a normal level

This is what we call an endorsement not that smelling human ciroc endorsement.
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Congratulates Her Lover Ike On His New Endorsement Deal (photo) by Cuccitini(m): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
Good for him
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Congratulates Her Lover Ike On His New Endorsement Deal (photo) by Amstupid(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
No more carrying ur bag grin
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Congratulates Her Lover Ike On His New Endorsement Deal (photo) by wiseone28: 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
[s]
makeherscream:
On a normal level

[/s] Think about it..

What if she was your sister?
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Congratulates Her Lover Ike On His New Endorsement Deal (photo) by GreetMe(m): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
makeherscream:
On a normal level

Hahahaha...this one is pained...Tacha is International deal with it! grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Congratulates Her Lover Ike On His New Endorsement Deal (photo) by makeherscream(m): 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
GreetMe:

Hahahaha...this one is pained...Tacha is International deal with it! grin
international ko intermilan ni

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Congratulates Her Lover Ike On His New Endorsement Deal (photo) by GreetMe(m): 1:19am On Nov 22, 2019
makeherscream:
international ko intermilan ni
Show me your mate for here grin

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Congratulates Her Lover Ike On His New Endorsement Deal (photo) by makeherscream(m): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2019
GreetMe:

Show me your mate for here grin
smello

(1) (Reply)

Banky Wellington And Wife Adesua Etomi Arrive At Amvca 2020 Awards / Actress, Nuella, Beaten By Husband, Tchidi Chikere, Both Unfollow Each Other / Olu Maintain Explains The Meaning Of ‘nawti’ On Gidiculture TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.