Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Daughter Congratulates Her Lesbian Parents For Staying Together For 32 Years. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daughter Congratulates Her Lesbian Parents For Staying Together For 32 Years. (6040 Views)

Bbnaija: Mercy Congratulates Her Lover Ike On His New Endorsement Deal (photo) / Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Congratulates Her Lesbian Parents For Staying Together For 32 Years. by Anjollysblog: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
Daughter congratulates her lesbian parents for staying together for 32 years.

Source :http://anjolasblogonline.com/daughter-congratulates-her-lesbian-parents-for-staying-together-for-32-years/‎(opens in a new tab)

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Congratulates Her Lesbian Parents For Staying Together For 32 Years. by Bola146(f): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
embarassed angry cry
Re: Daughter Congratulates Her Lesbian Parents For Staying Together For 32 Years. by Authoreety: 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
Sickening

1 Like

Re: Daughter Congratulates Her Lesbian Parents For Staying Together For 32 Years. by Oluwaphemite(m): 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
Someone needs a doctor...
Re: Daughter Congratulates Her Lesbian Parents For Staying Together For 32 Years. by Yustash001(m): 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
Na thunder go fire all of una,..

1 Like

Re: Daughter Congratulates Her Lesbian Parents For Staying Together For 32 Years. by Dreyl(m): 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
That's normal for whites
Re: Daughter Congratulates Her Lesbian Parents For Staying Together For 32 Years. by drginger(f): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
The man is now looking like a man...
Re: Daughter Congratulates Her Lesbian Parents For Staying Together For 32 Years. by Olivegreen(f): 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
I don't understand you people sometimes. This thread should be about promoting long lasting marriages. Thirty two years is long enough to celebrate especially with the way divorce is so rampant in the society.

But noooo homophobia will not let you guys see the big picture here.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Congratulates Her Lesbian Parents For Staying Together For 32 Years. by Koredav(m): 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
Anjollysblog:
Daughter congratulates her lesbian parents for staying together for 32 years.

Source :http://anjolasblogonline.com/daughter-congratulates-her-lesbian-parents-for-staying-together-for-32-years/‎(opens in a new tab)
Watin bubuh no go see for gate... Nawa ooo
Re: Daughter Congratulates Her Lesbian Parents For Staying Together For 32 Years. by Jaga22: 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
Pls try this honest pay out
Full surveys and make 200 $ daily
Good to earn cool cash on the side
No investment just all about your wins
Take advantage and never let this opportunity slide.
https://share.influencercash.co/register.php?referral=Geoturbo1
Re: Daughter Congratulates Her Lesbian Parents For Staying Together For 32 Years. by budaatum: 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
Olivegreen:
I don't understand you people sometimes. This thread should be about promoting long lasting marriages. Thirty two years is long enough to celebrate especially with the way divorce is so rampant in the society.

Sounds like you are asking them to not let their stupidity blind them. I feel you. Unfortunately for some, if its not homo, its tribal or ethnic or religious or just the fact one has opinions that differ to theirs because out of the hearts comes an abundance of hatred.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daughter Congratulates Her Lesbian Parents For Staying Together For 32 Years. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
It's "parents". not "lesbian parents".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Congratulates Her Lesbian Parents For Staying Together For 32 Years. by TheSourcerer: 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
Olivegreen:

true words
Btw I can tell you gay grin
Re: Daughter Congratulates Her Lesbian Parents For Staying Together For 32 Years. by TheSourcerer: 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Capslocked again

I see Atheist /Freethinkers are truly the best kind of people

Look at how condemning the average Nigerian is ....

1 Like

Re: Daughter Congratulates Her Lesbian Parents For Staying Together For 32 Years. by johnhood(m): 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2020
Olivegreen:

Lie, if so why use the caption "lesbian"
Re: Daughter Congratulates Her Lesbian Parents For Staying Together For 32 Years. by Heloct(f): 12:18am On Jan 21, 2020
johnhood:

Lie, if so why use the caption "lesbian"

I think she wants the message to sink in that same sex marriage do last and not just a fling of the moment.
Re: Daughter Congratulates Her Lesbian Parents For Staying Together For 32 Years. by falcon01: 7:02am On Jan 21, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

it's gay parents!
Re: Daughter Congratulates Her Lesbian Parents For Staying Together For 32 Years. by Bluezy13(m): 10:41am On Jan 21, 2020
Olivegreen:

Define Marriage using any verified dictionary.
Re: Daughter Congratulates Her Lesbian Parents For Staying Together For 32 Years. by Onyi22(f): 11:06am On Jan 21, 2020
Oyibo people life style dy surprise me oo

(1) (Reply)

Timaya's Bootylicious Girlfriend Unveiled / Bbnaija Bambam Shares Hot New Pics To Prove She Still Got It Despite Childbearin / Nicki Minaj Unveils Her Pink Lamborghini Aventador For Kmart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.