Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

What We Should Think When We See The Babcock’s Girl Video - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What We Should Think When We See The Babcock’s Girl Video (772 Views)

The Babcock Female Student Involved In The Leaked Sex Video Have Been Expelled / BOWEN Vs BABCOCK: Students Battle On Twitter (Photos) / DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What We Should Think When We See The Babcock’s Girl Video by bana91(m): 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2019
You all saw the Babcock’s girl video, you probably laughed about it and reposted it, I’m not saying what you did is right or wrong by reposting or laughing at it but would you do the same if the girl was your sister or daughter. Nobody holy pass, we all play with the camera sometimes while at it, and u’ve probably given or received head so many times, so why crucify someone of the things we do every now and then, causing a detriment to her life, please I urge us to have a rethink about posting or laughing at a leak, put yourself in her shoes and feel what she is going through and what she would go through all her life.
Re: What We Should Think When We See The Babcock’s Girl Video by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
bana91:
You all saw the Babcock’s girl video, you probably laughed about it and reposted it, I’m not saying what you did is right or wrong by reposting or laughing at it but would you do the same if the girl was your sister or daughter. Nobody holy pass, we all play with the camera sometimes while at it, and u’ve probably given or received head so many times, so why crucify someone of the things we do every now and then, causing a detriment to her life, please I urge us to have a rethink about posting or laughing at a leak, put yourself in her shoes and feel what she is going through and what she would go through all her life.

come on....this babe caused all the detriment in her own life when she decided to become a p0rnstar.... SHE should be blamed for what happened, and nobody else. its called CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR FOOLISH ACTIONS

the crazy thing would be to expect people NOT to repost such funny video... and think as if they were "innocent" people.

btw if she was my sister, i would tell her:"biatch you got exactly what you deserve for being a hoe"

1 Like

Re: What We Should Think When We See The Babcock’s Girl Video by bana91(m): 5:30am On Nov 22, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

come on....this babe caused all the detriment in her own life when she decided to become a p0rnstar.... SHE should be blamed for what happened, and nobody else. its called CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR FOOLISH ACTIONS

the crazy thing would be to expect people NOT to repost such funny video... and think as if they were "innocent" people.

btw if she was my sister, i would tell her:"biatch you got exactly what you deserve for being a hoe"
Consequences of what actions? Straffing her boyfriend and they decided to record it which should have been between them, but I don’t need to convince you much though, you that can call your sister ‘biatch’ what more of a stranger.

1 Like

Re: What We Should Think When We See The Babcock’s Girl Video by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
bana91:

Consequences of what actions? Straffing her boyfriend and they decided to record it which should have been between them, but I don’t need to convince you much though, you that can call your sister ‘biatch’ what more of a stranger.

bro, in life you have to be honest with your own damn self.... whether its your sista or the neighbor's daughter, that babe is a shameful H0E and the whole world (including her parents/family) can now confirm that. you can say what you want about how/why/when/who released the damn tape, it does not matter. these fools made the tape and what is happening is the direct consequences of their foolish actions.
Re: What We Should Think When We See The Babcock’s Girl Video by bana91(m): 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro, in life you have to be honest with your own damn self.... whether its your sista or the neighbor's daughter, that babe is a shameful H0E and the whole world (including her parents/family) can now confirm that. you can say what you want about how/why/when/who released the damn tape, it does not matter. these fools made the tape and what is happening is the direct consequences of their foolish actions.
They made the tape for themselves, not for anyone else, they are lovers and they can do whatever style they want to and nobody holy it’s what we all do, there is nothing special in what they did, you are just finding it ridiculous because it was leaked.
lalasticlala help us move it to a wider audience let’s hear more contributions.
Re: What We Should Think When We See The Babcock’s Girl Video by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
bana91:

They made the tape for themselves, not for anyone else, they are lovers and they can do whatever style they want to and nobody holy it’s what we all do, there is nothing special in what they did

you are absolutely right!!!

you are just finding it ridiculous because it was leaked.

thats where you are wrong... it IS ridiculous because they were foolish enough NOT to secure their sextape properly. now everybody can have a peep at their foolishness, including their parents who were paying dearly for these clowns education (not knowing it was P0rn celebrities these kids were seeking to become).

imagine these parents now, going to the market, and their neighbor would be asking them: no be your daughter that became the Nigerian Mia Khalifa from Babcock uni?!
Re: What We Should Think When We See The Babcock’s Girl Video by bana91(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

you are absolutely right!!!

thats where you are wrong... it IS ridiculous because they were foolish enough NOT to secure their sextape properly. now everybody can have a peep at their foolishness, including their parents who were paying dearly for these clowns education (not knowing it was P0rn celebrities these kids were seeking to become).

imagine these parents now, going to the market, and their neighbor would be asking them: no be your daughter that became the Nigerian Mia Khalifa from Babcock uni?!
Where they got it wrong is by not securing their sextape but we shouldn’t crucify them for doing what me and you does every now and then which is the reason for the write up, I’m urging us to pity victims of leak, and not crucify them like they commited murder and must be hanged.
Re: What We Should Think When We See The Babcock’s Girl Video by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
bana91:

Where they got it wrong is by not securing their sextape but we shouldn’t crucify them for doing what me and you does every now and then which is the reason for the write up, I’m urging us to pity victims of leak, and not crucify them like they commited murder and must be hanged.

i am sorry... i dont believe in pity, as these people certainly didnt believe in it when they were making that foolish mistake. people have to be responsible for their actions. if i have to pity anyone, the only person i would pity here is the school whose reputation is going down the drain, thanks to these two foolish people.

(1) (Reply)

How Quickly You Can Write My Essay For Me? / Apply Today For The NUTM Scholars Program Commencing On the 15th October 2020 / ASUU's Clamour For Babalakin's Removal Quite Laughable And Baseless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.