Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Margaret Thatcher's Late Pm's Iconic Handbags Go To Auction - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Margaret Thatcher's Late Pm's Iconic Handbags Go To Auction (311 Views)

My Dreams Will Definitely Come Through”- Supermodel, Ugwoeje Margaret Confesses / 2019 African Women Dresses: Latest Iconic And Radiant / Beautiful Ladies Stock Handbags For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Margaret Thatcher's Late Pm's Iconic Handbags Go To Auction by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
Thatcher, who died in 2013, was Britain's longest-serving prime minister of the 20th century and the only woman to have held the office, but is remembered by many on the left of British politics as highly divisive.

Handbags owned by late British prime minister Margaret Thatcher, whose apocryphal use of them to bludgeon opponents gave rise to the term "handbagging", are to be auctioned after a museum said talks about adding items from her wardrobe to its collection had led nowhere.

The bags are among 350 "historic and personal lots", also including clothes, signed copies of speeches, Thatcher's wedding dress, her red prime ministerial dispatch bag and items of jewellery, that the auctioneer Christie's said on Tuesday would be offered at its London showroom on Dec. 15 and later online.

Thatcher, who died in 2013, was Britain's longest-serving prime minister of the 20th century and the only woman to have held the office, but is remembered by many on the left of British politics as highly divisive.

Click below to read full details
https://www.damsinier.com.ng/2019/11/margaret-thatchers-late-pms-iconic.html
Re: Margaret Thatcher's Late Pm's Iconic Handbags Go To Auction by obiekunie2: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
bros this your heading no be here!

why not just head it as:
LATE PM MARGARET TATCHER'S ICONIC HANDBAG GOES TO AUCTION

try add the picture of the handbag so your topic will head to promise land.

quote me when you make the correction so will delete my post.

damsin5:

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Lose Weight In 3 Days? / Custom Tailored Shirts / 10 Ways To Reduce Wedding Planning Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.