Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” (57551 Views)

Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) / Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years / Don Jazzy - I Thought I Was The Biggest Teddy Bear, Meet A Bigger One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by Chrisbeks: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
Officialgarri:
Imagine a fruitless artiste like Omoba and Dprince.... It's enough to make someone give up.

Since Reekado banks left, the only artiste left in Mavin is Rema.
Johnny Drille is there

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by osilamah77(m): 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
[who be dprince who be omoba.I Imagine a fruitless artiste like Omoba and Dprince.... It's enough to make someone give up.

Since Reekado banks left, the only artiste left in Mavin is Rema. [/quote]
Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by kecee99(m): 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
Biko who is "Johnny dike"?
Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by Zanas: 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
Officialgarri:
Imagine a fruitless artiste like Omoba and Dprince.... It's enough to make someone give up.

Since Reekado banks left, the only artiste left in Mavin is Rema.
they've got Johnny Drille

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by lukui: 12:00am On Nov 22, 2019
Shut up, no only you Waka come?

Now that things are not rosy, you are now crying wolf, remember the good times, when you sang DOROBUCCI and you and olamide were fighting for headies,

Life na turn by turn, it's like the flipped side of a coin, today it's yours, tomorrow it's mine, shut up and enjoy your baton, you got your turn, now let the onpoint chillax and enjoy.

For those who don't know, when DON JAZZY and his crew were running the Music Industry back then, my guy(burna) was hot like hell, even now Burnaboy Don relax a little in terms of music content and dope beat murdering.

Don jazzy has ruled once, so let him take a chill pill!!! #truthisbitter!!!

Mr Dj please play me "WHEN THE GBEDU DEY ENTER BODY"
Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by Stanweezy(m): 5:21am On Nov 22, 2019
jaxxy:
When D’banj left him High and dry. That’s when he found himself. It’s don jazzy again! Lol

Don jazzy has such a big influence on his artists most of them can hardly stand in their own. Don’t know why

There can only be one Don, you can't leave a Don to form your own Don. Remember It's Donjazzy again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emeka Ani: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Support For Actor / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia / Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.