Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Police Arrests Herbalist Who Allegedly Burnt Teenager Hands In Nasarawa (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests Herbalist Who Allegedly Burnt Teenager Hands In Nasarawa (photo) (376 Views)

Herbalist Who Used Female Student For Ritual, Carried Into Court In Delta. Pics / Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo / Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrests Herbalist Who Allegedly Burnt Teenager Hands In Nasarawa (photo) by Bimpeusman: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
The Herbalist who allegedly burnt Ovey Friday hands has been arrested by the police and is currently at the Nasarawa state criminal investigation and intelligence department.

Doctors assured the thirteen-year-old teenager is in a stable condition and the functionality of his right hands depends on the healing time.

He refuted claims of burning the boy’s hands, “They are saying, I burnt his hands but I didn’t burn his hands. It is just a medicine I rubbed over his hands to ascertain if he is possessed or not and I told them(the stepmother and paternal grandmother), that if he is possessed, he would vomit and if he is not his hands will swell severely. It is the medicine that made his hands like that because he is not possessed, he said”.

Ovey Friday, claims that the herbalist “is lying, he burnt my hands” and the whole act didn’t happen in the presence of my stepmother and paternal grandmother, “they were in another room and we were in another”.

The state police commissioner Bola Longe has assured to thoroughly investigate the matter after which the suspects will be charged to court.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/11/Police-Arrests-Herbalist-Who-Allegedly-Burnt-Teenager-Hands-In-Nasarawa.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Herbalist Who Allegedly Burnt Teenager Hands In Nasarawa (photo) by Bimpeusman: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
Some human are desperate...

Why did u burnt his hand...

And u r still lying

(1) (Reply)

Radar Finds 145 Graves Buried Under US School / Teenage Girl, Adegbamigbe Tope Missing In Ondo - Family Cry Out (photo) / Former Pakistan Leader Pervez Musharraf Sentenced To Death In Treason Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.