Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

I Try To Obey The Constitution But It's Very Difficult, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Try To Obey The Constitution But It's Very Difficult, Says Buhari (337 Views)

We Will Obey The Law: 17 Ebonyi Lawmakers Appeal Judgement Sacking Them / Bemused Osinbajo Watched Helplessly As Buni Refused To Obey Directive - THISDAY / Falz, Aisha Yesufu Tells Protesters To Obey Curfew (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Try To Obey The Constitution But It's Very Difficult, Says Buhari by DonKachiERA: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
I try to obey the constitution but it's very Difficult, says Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari says he tries as much as he can to obey the constitution of the country.

See full details here
http://www.nigeriantelegraph.com/2019/11/i-try-to-obey-constitution-but-its-very.html
Re: I Try To Obey The Constitution But It's Very Difficult, Says Buhari by Mynd44: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2019

(1)

Court Remands Zamfara Apc’s Spokesman Over Public Incitement, Defamation Of Char / What I Told My Wife To Save The Families Name – Diezani Alison-madueke’s Husband / Nigerian Customs Service, Speaks On Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.