Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,061 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

Top 11 Natural Remedies For Skin Tags Removal - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top 11 Natural Remedies For Skin Tags Removal (1193 Views)

Skin Tags Removal Theraphy / Skin Tags Removal Home Remedy / Permanent Cure To Genital Warts Or Any Skin Tags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 11 Natural Remedies For Skin Tags Removal by blogarose: 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
Are you troubled and annoyed about skin tags? What then is skin tag?

Skin tags are medically known as Acronchordon, It is a skin growth caused by running or friction. They appear at the face, neck, armpits, chest and around the groins. They are harmless in most cases but sometimes they need to be checked by a doctor because they make you feel unpleasant.

Mostly painless, harmless swollen tiny brownish growth on the skin.

We all desire to look flawless but there are some factors beyond our control that can trigger all kinds of skin conditions that disturb our self-confidence, self-shaming and make us uncomfortable the way our skin looks.

Skin tags is a skin condition that protrudes on the surface of the skin slightly darker than the complexion on the skin mostly in roundish shape, some may be small, others big in size.

Acrochordons often occur in aged adults over 60 years. Sometimes, they are found in young people too. They appear as small growths on the surface of the skin, where the skin folds.

There are simple ingredients found at home you can use to get rid of them easily, and at a minimal cost.

Please keep in mind that these natural remedies take a little longer than the chemical procedures.

Here are some home remedies for natural skin tag removal that you can try.

1. Apple Cider Vinegar for Skin Tags
Dip a cotton ball in ACV and apply to where you have the skin tag on your skin and using a duct tape to hold the cotton ball firm on it. Allow to sit for an hour before removing it. The acidity of the vinegar aids quick shedding of the skin tag, for best result apply twice daily until it falls off completely.

2. Banana Peel
Banana peels have been shown to be effective in removing warts with their enzymes and acids. The same chemicals found in the peel can help to shed the skin tags.

Cut a small portion of the peel. Apply the fibrous part (white side) of the peel on the skin tag for an hour or so.
READ MORE HERE; http://www.rosskinfoods.com.ng

Re: Top 11 Natural Remedies For Skin Tags Removal by Williboss(m): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
Thanks for the information. I met the same problem on my skin and after reading this thread I know how to remove it. Moreover, have you ever had skin tags on the face? They are in most cases, the last thing you will have to worry about health-wise. Since they’re harmless, it’s easy to overlook them if they’re mostly tiny-sized bumps that can be covered up with a little cosmetic makeup. I had it and I didn't know what to do for removing them. I read a lot about this and till the end, I found the best removal method.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Drop Of Semen(sperm) Get A Girl Pregnant / To The Doctor In The House / The People's Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.