Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,275 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

To The Doctor In The House - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / To The Doctor In The House (1179 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Doctor In The House by honey001(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2006
Hello Doc,
   Please i just want to know the name, cause and possible cure to this infection. The symptoms include constant yawning, and a  thick mucus like substance comes out of mouth  after sneezing and it's like the mucus is blocking the throat which make inhaling and exhaling difficult at times.
Thanks.
Re: To The Doctor In The House by babaibadan(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2006
funny pple. U dont have access to a doctor abi? u beta go to a clinic near you and ask the doctor in charge b4 u kill yourself.
yeye person
Re: To The Doctor In The House by doubletree(f): 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2006
baba ibadan.e take easy pelu won now! grin
Re: To The Doctor In The House by babaibadan(m): 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2006
@doubletree

Abi u no see the symptoms he listed only for him to come internet dey ask one imaginary doctor.

No mind am jare doubletree hin be yeye man grin
Re: To The Doctor In The House by Oracle(m): 5:56am On Sep 12, 2006
Don't mind him honey,
whatever problem has a solution and you will find the solution to yours
i just wish i could help

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Your Acne Overnight - The Quick Acne Treatment / National Hospital Nigeria Needs Doctors And Nurses / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.