Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) (46031 Views)

Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) / A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University / Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 2:03am On Nov 23, 2019
David Ibiyeomie is a pioneer of education, has donated to so many tertiary institutions. Thousands of students are beneficiaries of his academic scholarships.
Re: Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) by awoluyi(m): 6:50am On Nov 23, 2019
You meant built by Salvation Ministry members for the university.
Re: Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 8:52am On Nov 23, 2019
InansBobo:
I'm sure the school will still charge exorbitantly for the free hostel
maintenance nko? Education is expensive o.

1 Like

Re: Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) by Tessie01(f): 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

Which personal money?

What does the man do for a living aside pastoring?
so he cannot have side businesses again aside him being a pastor or we as members of the church cannot sow into our pastors life again? I don't understand how you people see men of God, TBH it's pathetic.
Re: Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
Tessie01:
so he cannot have side businesses again aside him being a pastor or we as members of the church cannot sow into our pastors life again? I don't understand how you people see men of God, TBH it's pathetic.

Sowing into lives has no basis in Scriptures.

On Ibiyeomi's wiki page, it says that he is a televangelist. Also, I saw a couple of books he has written. Surely, he doesn't generate much from books.

And, I am a man of God myself. Perhaps, you are a woman of the Devil or Satan grin
Re: Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
DozieInc:
David Ibiyeomie is a pioneer of education, has donated to so many tertiary institutions. Thousands of students are beneficiaries of his academic scholarships.

I am not sure you know the meaning of pioneer
Re: Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) by Tessie01(f): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2019
BluntBoy:

Sowing into lives has no basis in Scriptures.

On Ibiyeomi's wiki page, it says that he is a televangelist. Also, I saw a couple of books he has written. Surely, he doesn't generate much from books.

And, I am a man of God myself. Perhaps, you are a woman of the Devil or Satan grin you cant tell anyone what to do with their money, David ibiyeomie is not just a televangelist, copy that. BTW he doesn't take a dime from the proceeds of his books, That man David ibiyeomie is a definition of a giver and the Bible says a giver never lacks. If you were really a man of God then you wouldn't have said all you said that got my attention in the first place. I'm a Daughter of God

Re: Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:01am On Nov 24, 2019
Tessie01:
you cant tell anyone what to do with their money, David ibiyeomie is not just a televangelist, copy that. BTW he doesn't take a dime from the proceeds of his books, That man David ibiyeomie is a definition of a giver and the Bible says a giver never lacks. If you were really a man of God then you wouldn't have said all you said that got my attention in the first place . I'm a Daughter of God

So, because I criticized your pastor, I am not a man of God?

I begin to wonder what your own definition of man of God is.

Let me enlighten you. A man of God is one who sincerely does God's work. The keyword is sincerely

Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'(Matthew 7:22-23)

As you can see: many will prophesy in the name of the Christ and will even drive out demons' in His name but will still be unknown to Him.

So, Ibiyeomi may be a pastor (a mere title), it doesn't mean he is a man of God. And that I criticize him does not mean I am not a man of God. I only made suggestions and corrected impressions. After all, even Paul rebuked Peter once, and he did so openly without recourse for Peter's special calling (s).

Ibiyeomi is a pastor and a televangelist. You yourself have admitted that he does not take earnings from his books. So, where does he get all these monies he used and still uses for his philanthropy?

Ordinarily, a pastor should never earn salaries. Neither the priests of old not Jesus Christ and His disciples earned salaries. If Ibiyeomi does not earn salaries, then it must be contributions tripling into millions which ought to go into church accounts for funding in the name of Christ using the Church.

Deviating attention from the missionary leanings of the Church onto yourself amounts to selfishness and self-centeredness which are vice that shouldn't even be slightly detected on the person of a supposed man of God.

Ibiyeomi has no paid job. He ought not to. Because the job of spreading the Good News is an unpaid work that every believer in Christ has been commissioned with.
Re: Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) by Tessie01(f): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
BluntBoy:

So, because I criticized your pastor, I am not a man of God?

I begin to wonder what your own definition of man of God is.

Let me enlighten you. A man of God is one who sincerely does God's work. The keyword is sincerely

Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'(Matthew 7:22-23)

As you can see: many will prophesy in the name of the Christ and will even drive out demons' in His name but will still be unknown to Him.

So, Ibiyeomi may be a pastor (a mere title), it doesn't mean he is a man of God. And that I criticize him does not mean I am not a man of God. I only made suggestions and corrected impressions. After all, even Paul rebuked Peter once, and he did so openly without recourse for Peter's special calling (s).

Ibiyeomi is a pastor and a televangelist. You yourself have admitted that he does not take earnings from his books. So, where does he get all these monies he used and still uses for his philanthropy?

Ordinarily, a pastor should never earn salaries. Neither the priests of old not Jesus Christ and His disciples earned salaries. If Ibiyeomi does not earn salaries, then it must be contributions tripling into millions which ought to go into church accounts for funding in the name of Christ using the Church.

Deviating attention from the missionary leanings of the Church onto yourself amounts to selfishness and self-centeredness which are vice that shouldn't even be slightly detected on the person of a supposed man of God.

Ibiyeomi has no paid job. He ought not to. Because the job of spreading the Good News is an unpaid work that every believer in Christ has been commissioned with.

All these sermon for? Let men of God be

1 Like

Re: Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
Tessie01:
All these sermon for? Let men of God be

Then, leave me alone too, since I am a man of God. grin
Re: Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) by Tessie01(f): 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
BluntBoy:

Then, leave me alone too, since I am a man of God. grin

Then you better start behaving like one
Re: Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
Tessie01:
Then you had started behaving like one

I don't understand your English, Tessy.
Re: Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) by Tessie01(f): 6:25am On Nov 25, 2019
BluntBoy:

I don't understand your English, Tessy.
sleep was finishing me jor
Re: Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 7:32am On Nov 25, 2019
Tessie01:
sleep was finishing me jor

cheesy

Hope you slept well?
Re: Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) by Tessie01(f): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2019
BluntBoy:

cheesy

Hope you slept well?
yes I slept well... U?
Re: Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:58am On Nov 25, 2019
Tessie01:
yes I slept well... U?

I slept well too. Greet Ibiyeomi for me. He probably knows me. I used to be a pastor before I resigned my position and became a teacher of the Word across many social media platforms.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking / Moment Predator Female Teacher Is Arrested For Having Sex With 2 Teenage Boys / Aau Ekpoma 2015/2016 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.