Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,071 members, 7,863,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

NNPC National Quiz 2019: Dangote Pictured With Winners At The Grand Finale - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NNPC National Quiz 2019: Dangote Pictured With Winners At The Grand Finale (16678 Views)

UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) / Auchi Polytechnic Student Used ₦100 Notes For Exam Malpractice (Pictured) / The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC National Quiz 2019: Dangote Pictured With Winners At The Grand Finale by nameo: 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
malware:

Yeah... This edition @attached pic. I was live in Abuja... It was my first visit to the city, though I work there now.

Hehehehe.....so I go know you then

Has NNPC contacted you again, apart from the scholarship?
Re: NNPC National Quiz 2019: Dangote Pictured With Winners At The Grand Finale by yunusabuba(m): 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
Wish them the best
Re: NNPC National Quiz 2019: Dangote Pictured With Winners At The Grand Finale by malware: 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
nameo:

Hehehehe.....so I go know you then

Has NNPC contacted you again, apart from the scholarship?

Yeah, we might have jammed in the morning trying to fetch water from tap to take bath... That was the hilarious part of that competition.... Though I heard those from a certain Southern State were lodged in a 5 star hotel grin

Well, they have yet to contact us ooo... Even the then Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso couldn't fulfill the promises he made to us... But thank God all of us that participated in the competition are doing very well.

1 Like

Re: NNPC National Quiz 2019: Dangote Pictured With Winners At The Grand Finale by nameo: 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
malware:

Yeah, we might have jammed in the morning trying to fetch water from tap to take bath... That was the hilarious part of that competition.... Though I heard those from a certain Southern State were lodged in a 5 star hotel grin

Well, they have yet to contact us ooo... Even the then Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso couldn't fulfill the promises he made to us... But thank God all of us that participated in the competition are doing very well.

Lolz....nobody stayed in a 5 star hotel na.

Everyone was lodged in same place- Women development centre or so. In fact, it was Kano that were kinda "separating" yourselves at the start of the competition, until towards the end of the competition when you guys finally "came" out, lolz. And you guys were many.

Yea, those were the days!!!

Those of us from Lagos, Edo and FCT stayed in touched after the competition even while we were at Univs. We kinda lost contact with you guys from Kano.

It is good to meet you here again.

Yes, all of us from the other 3 states are also doing well. As expected. Still, NNPC(as the rep of the Nigerian State) should have stayed in touch. You just dont loose touch with such young and idealist minds after such a competition if you are a serious country. This is my personal view
Re: NNPC National Quiz 2019: Dangote Pictured With Winners At The Grand Finale by nameo: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
J2381:
Nice. This is how it should be. Let's hope and believe the NNPC will not forget them but rather monitor their progress in their various schools and if or when they prove to be great, employ them.

Congratulations guys.

My point exactly.

They really dont need NNPC employment(they are very smart chaps and will make their own way), but for goodness sake "monitor" them. Just keep in touch
Re: NNPC National Quiz 2019: Dangote Pictured With Winners At The Grand Finale by nameo: 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
pocohantas:
How much or what were they given?

Lets know if it is more than BBNaija prize.

Lets know if we would agree with Naira Marley that said big nyash is better than a Masters degree.

#250k scholarship each year in any Nigerian Univ of their choice. Previously, it was 100k. But even that came in handy.

There are other soft prices, including whatevee their state Govts will give. I can see some state Govs there.

But no, it is not as lucrative as BBN
Re: NNPC National Quiz 2019: Dangote Pictured With Winners At The Grand Finale by malware: 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
nameo:

Lolz....nobody stayed in a 5 star hotel na.

Everyone was lodged in same place- Women development centre or so. In fact, it was Kano that were kinda "separating" yourselves at the start of the competition, until towards the end of the competition when you guys finally "came" out, lolz. And you guys were many.

Yea, those were the days!!!

Those of us from Lagos, Edo and FCT stayed in touched after the competition even while we were at Univs. We kinda lost contact with you guys from Kano.

It is good to meet you here again.

Yes, all of us from the other 3 states are also doing well. As expected. Still, NNPC(as the rep of the Nigerian State) should have stayed in touch. You just dont loose touch with such young and idealist minds after such a competition if you are a serious country. This is my personal view

Lol... We were shy may be
Re: NNPC National Quiz 2019: Dangote Pictured With Winners At The Grand Finale by nameo: 2:28am On Nov 23, 2019
malware:

Lol... We were shy may be

Lolz
Re: NNPC National Quiz 2019: Dangote Pictured With Winners At The Grand Finale by Urocket93(m): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2019
OBM001:
. Where the hausa
Dangote.
Re: NNPC National Quiz 2019: Dangote Pictured With Winners At The Grand Finale by nihelimitretep: 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
Re: NNPC National Quiz 2019: Dangote Pictured With Winners At The Grand Finale by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
partnerbizn5:
Money bag made possible by the successive wicked governments, which has favoured him in all his dealings.

He gets monopoly for virtually everything and uses the government, he partly funds, to frustrate others. See the case of Ibeto before Yaradua won and intervened.

He pays little or no tax but sells exorbitantly like all oligarchs. The price of Dangote cement in Nigeria is the costliest. Cf with other places where same cement is sold.

He gets forex from CBN for any damn thing.

The government places a ban on importation of any product he indicates interest in eg rice.

If Dangotes goes into cars tomorrow, it will be banned.

It's bad when the government collude with private oligarchs to defraud the citizens. See the case of Mtn in early 2000.

Obj denied Adenuga licence because of his agreement with Mtn. Dude had to beg and finally donated 250m to Obasanjo's library before he was even considered.

Mtn fought against, per secs billing, number portability, cheap data etc.

In saner climes, like the US, Dangote would have been found in breach of anti trust laws; which will leave him with fines in millions of dollars.

What's more, I wouldn't bore you with links to buttress the above points.

You can check them yourself.

Have a lovely day!

partnerbiz
are you an economic analyst with a project or personal vendetta on Dangote.....anyways I doff my hat for ur solid points

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delsu Admission List / Online Tutorial Class For WAEC And JAMB / What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.