Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,964 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Lagos Students Create A Fuel-less Power Generator! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Students Create A Fuel-less Power Generator! (13272 Views)

Tree Branch On A Fuel Queue In Kaduna (Photos) / Gov. Fashola Donates Buses To University Of Lagos Students(photos) / 2 Nigerian Students Invent Fueless Power Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Students Create A Fuel-less Power Generator! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2010
de-moore:

Hahahaha! The same mumu`s who wanted to finish Emagwali for claiming to be Baba for internet now praising Kids that claims to Invent impossibility. What an irony, or is it a confirmation of the most tribalistic group in 9ija.

do you have a brain at all? everyone has pointed out that while the kids should be commended, they have not invented anything.

not everyone encourages mendacity
Re: Lagos Students Create A Fuel-less Power Generator! by InesQor(m): 12:04am On Nov 24, 2010
grin Lol! Laughter wan pai me for this thread o! Chei!!

I should visit the politics section more often.

What a disgrace to our educational system cry cry cry
Re: Lagos Students Create A Fuel-less Power Generator! by MurphyG1(m): 12:23am On Nov 24, 2010
Its unfortunate that the level of education in Nigeria is this low! Cant even believe my ears! Its a good thing that those kids proved electromagnetic laws practically. However this shouldnt have raised any noise! shocked shocked. Infact the next neighbouring school shldnt have even heard of it. Why? Because this isnt a new technology. Now we can see the type and kinds of journalists Nigeria produce these days, He/she has never seen anything like that before.

Now technically speaking, what was the source of the electricity produced?' The kids said they used magnetic flux to produce electricity' grin grin grin grin. So the flux just started rotating on their own? This lacks sense.

OK, so the source of the electricity is electricity. Does that make any sense? How and why?? Imagine that there is no electricity and we want to generate one, so how will their silly power generator generate electricity without electricity to power it?
Mumu pple (their teachers and that illitrate journalist wey write that story)
Shiorr. Make I enter romance section jor!
Re: Lagos Students Create A Fuel-less Power Generator! by Eemah(m): 12:44am On Nov 24, 2010
It's so disgusting the rate of deception and pretense that go on in our society, i mean you n me know that this kids are not the ones who assembled this machine cos i won't call it an invention. An invention is when you bring something that has not been in existence into existence. What happens is that the science or intro-tech teacher assembles this machines and the school get the brightest of it's students, coach them what and what to say during presentation of the machines and they are taken to this shows and paraded as the investors of the machines.
The only thing i want to tell us Nigerians is that the technologically advanced countries did not start that way,for God's sake what are we teaching this youngsters? to grow up and become deceivers ?We will never go anywhere as long as we goon this way, the thing is so annoying to the extent that even on NTA you see highly placed government officials applauding products that are claimed to be invented by this youngsters when we all know it is not so.

Re: Lagos Students Create A Fuel-less Power Generator! by Eemah(m): 12:48am On Nov 24, 2010
Murphy G:

Its unfortunate that the level of education in Nigeria is this low! Cant even believe my ears! Its a good thing that those kids proved electromagnetic laws practically. However this shouldnt have raised any noise! shocked shocked. Infact the next neighbouring school shldnt have even heard of it. Why? Because this isnt a new technology. Now we can see the type and kinds of journalists Nigeria produce these days, He/she has never seen anything like that before.

Now technically speaking, what was the source of the electricity produced?' The kids said they used magnetic flux to produce electricity' grin grin grin grin. So the flux just started rotating on their own? This lacks sense.

OK, so the source of the electricity is electricity. Does that make any sense? How and why?? Imagine that there is no electricity and we want to generate one, so how will their silly power generator generate electricity without electricity to power it?
Mumu pple (their teachers and that illitrate journalist wey write that story)

No mind the BAGGERS
angry angry angry angry angry
Shiorr. Make I enter romance section jor!
Re: Lagos Students Create A Fuel-less Power Generator! by laparico(m): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2010
i neva for once doubted wat we are capable of in this country. given the right environment, we ll stand out
but my fear is always with the leaders we hv. i just hope they will help encourage these kind of thing and not push it under the carpet cos they have done it b4, they should not allow the west help develop us for their own selfish interest. cos am quit sure they knw about this n will be doing all they can to use it for their advantage. pls Nigeria we hv come of age
Re: Lagos Students Create A Fuel-less Power Generator! by kg(f): 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2010
One thing is crystal clear, the kids didn't invent nothing they only presented and projected something that has always been. It's possible they do not know that their "new discovery" has been there all the while it's just their ignorance that makes it new.

I can't blame them at all, infact I salute them. They are far beeter than people who will brag and tell you they eat, sleep, drink physics, digest technology and breathe science yet in real life they can't do nothing, no clue as to alternative power supply. Amazingly they are the ones who will be quick to run down this young ones they would brag about their useless knowledge that has produced zero result.

Africa: many problems, zero solution providers, too much talk, less action!
Re: Lagos Students Create A Fuel-less Power Generator! by JosiahRex: 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2010
Hey, all you haters, you should be happy for these kid, not balck ball them. Im just saying.
Re: Lagos Students Create A Fuel-less Power Generator! by JosiahRex: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2010
Hey, who is that guy? someone find out what is going on with him. And how we can help him.
Re: Lagos Students Create A Fuel-less Power Generator! by MurphyG1(m): 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2010
kg:

One thing is crystal clear, the kids didn't invent nothing they only presented and projected something that has always been. It's possible they do not know that their "new discovery" has been there all the while it's just their ignorance that makes it new.

I can't blame them at all, infact I salute them. They are far beeter than people who will brag and tell you they eat, sleep, drink physics, digest technology and breathe science yet in real life they can't do nothing, no clue as to alternative power supply. Amazingly they are the ones who will be quick to run down this young ones they would brag about their useless knowledge that has produced zero result.

Africa: many problems, zero solution providers, too much talk, less action!

U appear to me a that journalists sister grin. Cos both of u hav similar ideology (Bunch of Novices). Now @ bolded. What do u or they or ur brother/sister (the journalist) mean by alternative power supply? Using electricity to produce electricity? Does this make sense to u? So if there is power outage where will u get the electricity to run the power generator? Hmm??

Im waiting for ur explanation to this!
Re: Lagos Students Create A Fuel-less Power Generator! by demoore1(m): 9:35am On Nov 25, 2010
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
may God continue to be with these kids.

if only we have a reliable government, these kids would be going places.
i hope they patent their technology.

God bless Nigeria

[sub][/sub][sup][/sup]

We have always had smart kids in Naija. All we need is a relaiable govt. But the thruth still remain that this kid have not invented nothing. Who know if the school did not borrow the machine from some where.
Re: Lagos Students Create A Fuel-less Power Generator! by johndavid1(m): 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2010
Murphy G:

U appear to me a that journalists sister grin. Cos both of u hav similar ideology (Bunch of Novices). Now @ bolded. What do u or they or your brother/sister (the journalist) mean by alternative power supply? Using electricity to produce electricity? Does this make sense to u? So if there is power outage where will u get the electricity to run the power generator? Hmm??

Im waiting for your explanation to this!
grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Students Create A Fuel-less Power Generator! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2010
Hail Naija, at least we are doing something, God bless this students
Re: Lagos Students Create A Fuel-less Power Generator! by docyomex(m): 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
excoba101:
CHIA I REMEMBER THOSE DAYS cheesy

MODERN/COLLEGE BIOLOGY
OKEKE PHYSICS
LAMBERT/ABABIO CHEMISTRY

ARE THEY STILL USING THESE TEXT BOOKS TODAY?
Yes, waec and jamb syllabus has not changed and will not change until God raises serious Educationists in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 / Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno / Reps’ Bill Seeks 10-Year-Jail Sentence For Disclosure Of Security Agents’ ID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.