Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

Imagine What A Caregiver Did To A Child She Is Suppose To Watch Over - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Imagine What A Caregiver Did To A Child She Is Suppose To Watch Over (322 Views)

See how this northern lady transformed the life of almajiri child she adopted / Imagine What This Little Boy Is Doing / Are Pastors Suppose To Do This In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imagine What A Caregiver Did To A Child She Is Suppose To Watch Over by Rexomania1111(m): 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
My niece was found like this this afternoon after her supposed caregiver slapped her on her back for no reason. It was later discovered that the little girl didn't do anything to warrant this as the caregiver just poured out her fraustration on her . Admin please push to FP so that everyone can see how wicked this woman is and everyone should beware of her

Re: Imagine What A Caregiver Did To A Child She Is Suppose To Watch Over by angelEmade: 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
I think if you can birth them...you should have time for them...
Re: Imagine What A Caregiver Did To A Child She Is Suppose To Watch Over by jesmond3945: 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2019
angelEmade:
I think if you can birth them...you should have time for them...
supported

(1) (Reply)

Earn Legit Money Online Now. Hurry!! / Money By Starmix / Do You Want To Have An Amazing Pizza Experience? Try FIGARO'S PIZZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.