Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,553 members, 7,955,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th (22312 Views)

Kogi: INEC Cancels Election In Ogori-Magongo LGA Over Pre-Recorded Result Sheets / INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On April 15, 2023 / INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dino can't win
They have crippled Unkle
Chai see Uncle balls near trouser now
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Sirjamo: 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
The moment ipobians began to hail Dino, I knew his political career was heading for the rocks.

6 Likes

Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
LegendHero:

Young man, my present is already secured and the future looks bright.
You should rather pity your future. No offense!
you know better!

1 Like

Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Carsontyqa(m): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The Kogi state elections will remain the safest and most credible election ever to hold in Nigeria in very recent times.

I'm proud of the security agencies who did not interfere in the process.
Also proud of the indigenes who conducted themselves in proper manner all through it.

The turnout of voters was out of this world and the seamless operations of the INEC was very stellar.

Come on Kogi state, let's see a repeat on the 30th.
All hands must be on deck to ensure that the only iron is removed from the rubber stamp.

Pure Democracy is here to stay...
This new electoral progress we've made has further taken us into the stone age of authoritarian hopeless.

You really do need a doctor. You sound as though you're sick.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Godhatesodomy: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2019
Wow
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Bigcowhorn: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
ursullalinda:
It's so funny how the youths are jubiliating about what is happening in Kogi......knowing fully well that election didn't take place there.....but because is their party that is in charge.....hmmm.......abeg who do us this thing.....I wan go apologise......I don tire

Lol, leave them. They will beg on the streets soon. I thank God my earnings is not connected to this country. My only worry is the high tax on bring the damn thing into my Gtbank account.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Otuideal: 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
Now,who is the wife? Who marry who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Ukwueze123: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
Igbos more than Dino. As they carried Kogi matter for head. Even when Kogi is more developed than Abia and Imo state join together.

Are u from the moon.?just asking.
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Ekwensu12: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
Dinos last burial. I pity Igbos more than Dino. As they carried Kogi matter for head. Even when Kogi is more developed than Abia and Imo state join together.
[/s]
only cowards hide under female Monika cheesy
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by laprine(m): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
oshozondii:
PRESS RELEASE

INEC met today 21st November 2019 and fixed 30th Nov 2019 for the conduct of Supplementary and re-run elections for Kogi west Senatorial District and Ajaokuta Federal Constituency respectively...

https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1197575547150311424?s=19

election wey dem don collate . grin
oshozondii:
PRESS RELEASE

INEC met today 21st November 2019 and fixed 30th Nov 2019 for the conduct of Supplementary and re-run elections for Kogi west Senatorial District and Ajaokuta Federal Constituency respectively...

https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1197575547150311424?s=19

election wey dem don collate .
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The Kogi state elections will remain the safest and most credible election ever to hold in Nigeria in very recent times.

Also proud of the indigenes who conducted themselves in proper manner all through it.

The turnout of voters was out of this world and the seamless operations of the INEC was very stellar.

All hands must be on deck to ensure that the only iron is removed from our rubber stamp.

Pure Democracy is here to stay..
This new electoral progress we've made has further taken us into the stone age of authoritarian hopelessness.
my brother my friend it's called a confluence state for the obvious reasons and accolades therein.. All goods things converged in the confluence state..
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Saintp(m): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
Of what use is wasting money and claiming more lives when the result is known already?
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by dallyemmy: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
Is it supplementary killing or supplementary shedding of blood ?
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Frankest20(m): 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dino already in The world court at Hague
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
dapsoneh:
AYIIIIIIIIIII!
DEM SHA WAN BURRY DINO MELAYE

Smart Adeyemi wey lose before, e die?
No be him don come again so?
Even Saraki cannot be ruled out!
You will be shocked when they show face again!
These politicians are prostitutes. They don't deserve anyone's support!

2 Likes

Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Okoroawusa: 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All hands must be on deck to ensure that the only iron is removed from our rubber stamp.

This new electoral progress we've made has further taken us into the stone age of authoritarian hopelessness.
Your sarcasm no enter

1 Like

Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Okoroawusa: 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Lol, leave them. They will beg on the streets soon. I thank God my earnings is not connected to this country. My only worry is the high tax on bring the damn thing into my Gtbank account.
If your earnings are not connected to this country then are you bothered if they beg on the streets?
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by udemzyudex(m): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
INEC na scam.
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by gtown: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
ursullalinda:
It's so funny how the youths are jubiliating about what is happening in Kogi......knowing fully well that election didn't take place there.....but because is their party that is in charge.....hmmm.......abeg who do us this thing.....I wan go apologise......I don tire
When same scenario played out in Ekiti State in 2014 some people who are tired now were jubilants then because it was their party in charge. There was no need to apologize and no tiredness.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by inyenejo(m): 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
This secret cult called apcshit is the worst thing to ever happen to this world....open corruption and open rigging.

If u are a sane mind please say no to apcshit, buharigg and his looting machines.
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by gtown: 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When we told you people that your wailings would start properly after the election, you thought it was mere mouth words. But, I advise that You should reserve some energy because the greatest wailing time await you in 2023
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by wwwihy: 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
Another heart break loading for PDP and the Miscreants supporters

1 Like

Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by SalamRushdie: 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
ursullalinda:

Very sad

1 Like

Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Harvigh(m): 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
You're an idiot last last, I just confirmed it.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Germi9: 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
Kogi..the worst state in Nigeria.
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by samdede(m): 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dino, the cat with 9 lives. I hope he survives this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Noveltybliss: 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
I can't imagine The Senate without Dino melaye;? Any word than boring; Dino is like flavours please spear him oo,
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Kingspin(m): 12:24am On Nov 22, 2019
wwwkaycom:
For your information please!

So Far......

Senator Smart Adeyemi = 80,118 votes

Senator Dino Melaye = 59,548 votes

Margin between Adeyemi and Melaye = 20,570

Registered voters in 53 polling units where elections were cancelled = 43,127

Senator Dino Melaye could as well say goodbye to the senate except a miracle happens.

And remember that Governor Yahaya Bello who swore that Dino Melaye will not go back to the senate has now been empowered to really have time for Dino.

Cheers.
Is this from polling units or from Nigerian INEC?
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Famosfavour: 12:33am On Nov 22, 2019
And there is a way out, we need good ideas to bring this country out of this ooo.
ursullalinda:
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by bishoptelvin: 1:41am On Nov 22, 2019
UNTILL NIGERIA ADOPTS ELECTRONIC VOTING SYSTEM, I DOUBT IF I CAN EVER GO OUT AGAIN TO CAST MY VOTE. BUHARI AND HIS APC HAVE MURDERED DEMOCRACY IN NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by dikeigbo2(m): 2:20am On Nov 22, 2019
Cherrybae:
Dinos last burial. I pity Igbos more than Dino. As they carried Kogi matter for head. Even when Kogi is more developed than Abia and Imo state join together.

you need mental evaluation for spewing this trash.....i pity who might end up as your hubby

Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by bellotaofeek: 3:30am On Nov 22, 2019
Dino is out. Supplementary election is always a scam. He may not even get 2,000 votes .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Stop Being Petty, Childish" Ekiti PDP Blasts Makinde For Mocking Fayose's Trial / 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) / Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.