Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th (22311 Views)

Kogi: INEC Cancels Election In Ogori-Magongo LGA Over Pre-Recorded Result Sheets / INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On April 15, 2023 / INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Tarabye: 3:45am On Nov 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by psalmsjob: 3:59am On Nov 22, 2019
ursullalinda:
It's so funny how the youths are jubiliating about what is happening in Kogi......knowing fully well that election didn't take place there.....but because is their party that is in charge.....hmmm.......abeg who do us this thing.....I wan go apologise......I don tire

There are many things to celebrate in APC over PDP any day but this 2019 "election" or better put imposition in Kogi State is not one of the things to celebrate in APC over PDP infact it reminds one of PDP days and it feels really bad and awesome and funny in a way too because it proves that in Nigeria politics; "nobody holy pas" even Bubu pays his sycophants with elective office as against paying them with appointive office...God dey grin
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Advocate500: 4:06am On Nov 22, 2019
ursullalinda:
It's so funny how the youths are jubiliating about what is happening in Kogi......knowing fully well that election didn't take place there.....but because is their party that is in charge.....hmmm.......abeg who do us this thing.....I wan go apologise......I don tire
who are the youths? Is it's the tribalistic morons we have here on naiaraland?my experience in nairaland has made to understand that a tribe in Nigeria like injustice, I know karma have a way of visiting us in life.
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Advocate500: 4:15am On Nov 22, 2019
Cherrybae:
Dinos last burial. I pity Igbos more than Dino. As they carried Kogi matter for head. Even when Kogi is more developed than Abia and Imo state join together.
have u been to imo state before? Or just to stay on naiaraland to type nonsense, I have been privileged to travel to all the western state is only Lagos that is more developed than imo state. Most of u don't travel outside ur mod houses, is only to stay on naiaraland with cheap data and be typing nonsense.
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Bigcowhorn: 4:23am On Nov 22, 2019
Okoroawusa:

If your earnings are not connected to this country then are you bothered if they beg on the streets?

My 'spendings' are connected.
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by wwwihy: 4:31am On Nov 22, 2019
wwwkaycom:
For your information please!

So Far......

Senator Smart Adeyemi = 80,118 votes

Senator Dino Melaye = 59,548 votes

Margin between Adeyemi and Melaye = 20,570

Registered voters in 53 polling units where elections were cancelled = 43,127

Senator Dino Melaye could as well say goodbye to the senate except a miracle happens.

And remember that Governor Yahaya Bello who swore that Dino Melaye will not go back to the senate has now been empowered to really have time for Dino.

Cheers.

You have not included numbers of PVC collections for this registered voters

1 Like

Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Asebaba1(m): 5:58am On Nov 22, 2019
I beg when you come back tell us apology status
ursullalinda:
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Mrpojj(m): 6:30am On Nov 22, 2019
jamace:
It is not just about Dino only but about all of us, and the rottenness of Nigeria electoral processes.

Thats what pple don't understand
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by aspiring44: 6:46am On Nov 22, 2019
[quote author=wwwkaycom post=84249138]For your information please!

So Far......

Senator Smart Adeyemi = 80,118 votes

Senator Dino Melaye = 59,548 votes

Margin between Adeyemi and Melaye = 20,570

Registered voters in 53 polling units where elections were cancelled = 43,127

Senator Dino Melaye could as well say goodbye to the senate except a miracle happens.

And remember that Governor Yahaya Bello who swore that Dino Melaye will not go back to the senate has now been empowered to really have time for Dino.

At times is good to quit when the ovation is loudest.

SDM should prepare to be in political oblivion ..
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Nobility25(m): 7:16am On Nov 22, 2019
Until E voting is brought to Nigeria I doubt if I will ever go out and vote again,what happened in kogi state was a civil war and not election but I was there live and direct, as citizens our vote DNT count.
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by chukel(m): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
cheesy after given return ticket to Bello? Wetin blessing no go see for brothel
did you even read the post to know it was referring to Dino's election. And 13 goats liked your comment. Lazy incomprehensible youths.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Monday60655(m): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2019
INEC will open their useless mouth and say they will conduct free and fair election even when it was obvious that they have compromised before the election. INEC is the most corrupt institution in Nigeria.
Conduct free and fair election in Kogi west 100 times, Dino Melaye will win all with double margin of whatever his opponent get.
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Okoyeaniche(m): 9:54am On Nov 22, 2019
oshozondii:
PRESS RELEASE

INEC met today 21st November 2019 and fixed 30th Nov 2019 for the conduct of Supplementary and re-run elections for Kogi west Senatorial District and Ajaokuta Federal Constituency respectively...

https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1197575547150311424?s=19

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has taken decision on the re-run of Kogi west senatorial district election, after Senator Dino Melaye stormed the office with 21 video clips of irregularities during the previous election held in the state.
LINK HERE => Kogi Senatorial Battle - INEC Cancels Previous Election Results, Fixes Date For A Re-run
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Scoobiano1991: 11:02am On Nov 22, 2019
Was there ever election in Kogi when Dino won the election? Because the same Dino and others are the main reason why Kogi is what it is today, so stop taking side.

ursullalinda:
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Zombiekiller010: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
chukel:
did you even read the post to know it was referring to Dino's election. And 13 goats liked your comment. Lazy incomprehensible youths.
Your Fada
Will the make-up election give Dino the return Ticket like Bello? Next time you read my comment,dont ever mention me, mind your business, dont be like your fada
Re: Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th by Senatorbng(m): 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
Dino, we will meet on the streets of Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan Signing Pension Reform Bill Into Law / 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) / Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.