Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

There Are More To Learn Online Only If You Permit. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / There Are More To Learn Online Only If You Permit. (365 Views)

16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online / COVID19 Lockdown: Recommend Digital Skills for me to Learn Online / You Need To Visit Nairalearn.com Today, Learn Online And Earn Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Are More To Learn Online Only If You Permit. by RajMan08146(m): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
Some folks chatted me up after the training I organized for them in their WhatsApp group.

I was invited two weeks ago into a closed WhatsApp group of intellectual folks to discuss How to survive in business. After my presentation, they were all elated while many chatted me up to be my friends.

I was wowed because I did't know it could arise such applauses.

Later on, those folks asked if I would organise more for them privately. We discussed business and they never remain the same.

The same training and many more will be organized for #FREE in my own WhatsApp business group named #BUSINESS #MASTERY.

Are you a start up business owner or would-be entrepreneur, or do you have an existing business? you need some Orientations to keep you going.

Learn business mastery and how to survive in business.

All and many more will be explained during the training. It is absolutely FREE.

Click on the link below to secure your place.

https:///2348146176307

1 Share

Re: There Are More To Learn Online Only If You Permit. by Obichi98(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
Please note,the link to your site is not working, kindly reach me through my user name.

1 Like

Re: There Are More To Learn Online Only If You Permit. by RajMan08146(m): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
You can chat me up via

https:///2348146176307

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Resident, Take This Opportunity And Own A Shop / 7 Steps To Acquiring A Small Business / closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.