Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,082 members, 7,957,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo (38135 Views)

Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos / Bbnaija: Uti Nwachukwu Wonders Why Tacha Has Not Been Disqualified / Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by GreetMe(m): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Whats the difference?
NL's don't read contents! They just rush to comment so they can sound funny..

They don't even know the difference between Paid partnership and endorsement. The former is way better than the latter

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by GreetMe(m): 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
Suddenly Kemi is no longer a lunatic to NL's because it now involves Tacha..

Go and study una no gree..A Paid partnership is bigger than an endorsement

This is the same Kemi that has been trolling Titans and Tacha on SM for traffic.

She said the FaceTime with Jack was fake at first, then she later said it's real.

Same thing she did with this Ciroc deal too. She loves to sound controversial

1 Like

Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by kay29000(m): 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Whats the difference?

I guess one is a one off ad/payment...and the other is a long term signed deal (like for a couple of years).

1 Like

Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by Factfinder1(m): 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
lol which one be audio life

Life wey we dey hear but we no dey see
Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
Zoharariel:
Tacha is yesterday's message.

A clapped-out, distracted regime.

Whose failings undoubtedly presage.

The need for a different dream.

Yes, Nigerian Oloshos are changing.

Which means we - their Patrons must too.

My vision is clear and wide-ranging.

And even encompasses you.

So prepare, for the coup of the century.

Prepare, for the murkiest bang.

Meticulous planning

Tenacity spanning

Decades of denial is simply why I'll

Be king undisputed, respected, saluted

And seen for the wonder I am

Yes, my schlong and ambitions are bared

Be prepared!

Be prepared!!

Be prepared!!!

Be prepared!

Yes, our schlongs and ambitions are bared,

Be prepareeeeeeeed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTw5B7YhaIQ
what is the name of this particular movie. i want to download it.
Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by vecman22(m): 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
GreetMe:

Don't always rush to comment...u suddenly believe Kemi today because it's Tacha...

A Paid partnership is bigger than an endorsement, go study una no gree

Lol.bigger how??

How many of tacha fans can afford original ciroc?
Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by GreetMe(m): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2019
vecman22:

Lol.bigger how??

How many of tacha fans can afford original ciroc?
Hahahaha...haters will still hate...just go to Twitter and see the celebrations by yourself...not everyone is poverty stricken like you ok?

Go and study the difference then come back

1 Like

Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by noisy45(m): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
I bet you that ciroc bottle size can easily be inserted into her pvssy grin
Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by Ayoyemi12(f): 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
Can someone just read about paid partnership? Its far better than endorsement.
Kindly read about it before u reply me
Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by vecman22(m): 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
GreetMe:

Hahahaha...haters will still hate...just go to Twitter and see the celebrations by yourself...not everyone is poverty stricken like you ok?

Go and study the difference then come back

Boy.go look for your mate and argue about tacha with..
Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by Awe4luv(m): 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
it can only mean more money for her, now that this is coming from aunty kemi, I believe the news
Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by MrSix: 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
englishmart:
Tacha's Twitter account was verified before the Ciroc deal. I don't see any verification tick there.
Didn't know Instagram is now Twitter lols. Do you edit on Twitter?

See as you even bold your senselessness.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by Antoeni(m): 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
Kemi is a very Truthfully Mentally Derailed Investigative Journalist
Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by GreetMe(m): 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
vecman22:

Boy.go look for your mate and argue about tacha with..

grin grin grin am just happy the pepper got to you grin
Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by vecman22(m): 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
GreetMe:

grin grin grin am just happy the pepper got to you grin

Boy..go to bed
Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by nextstep(m): 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
Paid Partnership or Endorsement, what's the difference.

Long story short, Tacha is being paid for association with Ciroc. She brings them an audience of Titans, they pay her for her time/face.

Some journalists sef too dey carry dey do.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by GreetMe(m): 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
vecman22:

Boy..go to bed

Calling me a boy won't change the fact that 23yr old Tacha got international recognition...now old man go to bed

1 Like

Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by Emmasnoop(m): 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
If Una never open this una dirty nyash and breast Una body nor dey reach ground olosho.
Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by Tarabye: 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by martowskin1(m): 1:28am On Nov 22, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
She never said it was an endorsement, did she?

No mind the bitter people....

1 Like

Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by greggng: 1:38am On Nov 22, 2019
I think she is more qualified to be tasha manager than that bliss......my worry is that she is as mad as tasha...who will bail the cat
Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by karika2018: 1:52am On Nov 22, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Audio Endorsement...Another fake Tacha endorsement busted again ..on to the next one
titans..bring up another fake Endorsement

you nailed it...this is real audio endorsement
Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by Diamondwriter(m): 2:30am On Nov 22, 2019
Wizkid, DJ Khalid, and their likes all have paid partnership with Ciroc...

I don't know what's up with Bbn fans and 'endorsement'
Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by 369digital: 3:34am On Nov 22, 2019
The whole.thjng can turn out to be symbiotic
Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by CanadaOrBust: 3:51am On Nov 22, 2019
LUNATIC OLUNLOYO wetin consign u
Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by Phil124: 3:59am On Nov 22, 2019
Sirvingeo:

what is the name of this particular movie. i want to download it.
lion king 2019
Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by seunmsg(m): 5:36am On Nov 22, 2019
Pusyiter:
When jealousy is stretched, it becomes witchcraft
What difference does it make if it is endorsement or posing
Kemi is just being jealous.....

It makes a lot of difference. If she’s endorsed as a brand ambassador, she will make so much money. But with this partnership nonsense, she will do almostbtbe same thing for the brand and get peanuts in return.

Kemi is very correct this time around she gave her a valuable advice. Tacha is a very popular social media brand, she should use her popularity well now that she’s still trending. If Teebillz cannot manage her profitably, she should fire him and engage someone that understand the business better.
Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by seunmsg(m): 5:37am On Nov 22, 2019
Diamondwriter:
Wizkid, DJ Khalid, and their likes all have paid partnership with Ciroc...

I don't know what's up with Bbn fans and 'endorsement'

I don’t know about DJ Khalid but Wizkid signed a multimillion naira endorsement deal with Ciroc and not a peanut partnership.
Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by AmuDimpka: 6:28am On Nov 22, 2019
Kemi is celebrities nightmare and pastors heartattack
Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by AmuDimpka: 6:31am On Nov 22, 2019
Tarabye:
I don't know why someone would sit down and monitor a person's life
So does this change tacha from who she is

It is called investigative journalism...grow up
Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by ifenadi(m): 6:46am On Nov 22, 2019
I don’t even understand the need for Kemi so called investigative journalism when Tacha boldly wrote #PaidPartnership under her post

1 Like

Re: Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo by vecman22(m): 7:15am On Nov 22, 2019
GreetMe:

Calling me a boy won't change the fact that 23yr old Tacha got international recognition...now old man go to bed

Boy..smelly tacha international recognition? You better do something good with your life than commenting about those girls from bbn..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her / Virgin Singer Adokiye Turns A Year Older Today / PHOTOS: Adunni Ade At The Falz Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.