Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Buhari Has Reduce The Military Salary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Reduce The Military Salary (1429 Views)

Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man / Buhari Has Reduce Nigeria To Such A Mediocre Enclave / Lagos Has Reduce, East Is Now Boiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Reduce The Military Salary by Hallenjay: 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
In the wake of this minimum wages request,
The military has met a resisting wall has buhari reduce the salary instead of increasing it.
Dont forget the Yaradua govt was responsible for increment of the salary and since the minimum is above 30k buhari has to reduce it.
The official document recently signed by the president and CONAFS is with me.
One of the moderator should chat me up as d document is restricted and I dnt want it traced to me wen it's finally out there.
Re: Buhari Has Reduce The Military Salary by SalamRushdie: 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
Better go and face your work

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Reduce The Military Salary by biafranbaby(m): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
I have some oil. Let someone please bring beans. We have some frying to do.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Reduce The Military Salary by subtlemee(f): 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
Is it all the soldiers or the pot bellied ones that sits in AC offices doing nothing from morning till close of work

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Reduce The Military Salary by Hallenjay: 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
subtlemee:
Is it all the soldiers or the pot bellied ones that sits in AC offices doing nothing from morning till close of work
everybody ooooo.
All d armed forces.
How I wish it affects d big men alone and leave dos small boy enjoying it wud av been better
Re: Buhari Has Reduce The Military Salary by statusquoante: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
Wow

Morale?
Re: Buhari Has Reduce The Military Salary by diegwu02: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Better go and face your work
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Reduce The Military Salary by diegwu02: 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hallenjay:
The military has met a resisting wall has buhari reduce the salary instead of increasing it.
Dont forget the Yaradua govt was responsible for increment of the salary and since the minimum is above 30k buhari has to reduce it.
One of the moderator should chat me up as d document is restricted
and I dnt want it traced to me wen it's finally out there.
Bro, I hope all is well with you
Re: Buhari Has Reduce The Military Salary by Xisnin(m): 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hallenjay:
One of the moderator should chat me up as d document is restricted and I dnt want it traced to me wen it's finally out there.
For your own sake.
Contact Sahara Reporters if you have genuine document to share.
Don't chat with any mod here.
Re: Buhari Has Reduce The Military Salary by Hallenjay: 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
diegwu02:
Bro, I hope all is well with you
All is well.
Any contribution?
Re: Buhari Has Reduce The Military Salary by iluvdonjazzy: 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
OP go and take your drugs. This is hate speech.

(1) (Reply)

Generous Governor Buys His Side Women Houses, Cars / Deal With Me If I Attempt To Be Edo Godfather – Obaseki / The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.