Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Shenzhen Edu Required - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shenzhen Edu Required (333 Views)

Yabatech Starts Part Time Programmes Bsc(edu):: Unn Affiliated / I Was Given Medicine On Caps Instead Of My Choosen Yoruba Edu - Oau Aspirant / FUTMINNA Admission List For 2017/2018| Eportal.futminna.edu.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shenzhen Edu Required by budaatum: 12:59am On Nov 22, 2019
I want to go to study Electronics in Shenzhen but only know it as a place on a map.

Anyone here to educate me please, what's it like in China?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcrfk6OoZIw

1 Like

Re: Shenzhen Edu Required by Amujale(m): 2:45am On Nov 22, 2019
Shenzen is an example of an unimaginable success story.

The story of Shenzen is the quintessential of that which would make any nation proud.

One only needs to search on google "Shenzen in 1980" and one would understand the radical change that has turned that city into what it is today.

Shenzen was found out of a commercial hub.

Prior to 1980, Shenzen was a market town of tens of thousands of people that's main function was to cater for the neighbouring railway.

They began their ascent once they got transformed into China's first SEZ (Special Economic Zone) and for the first time was lifted to the city status.

In the years leading to Shenzen techie stamp of authority, Hong Kong was seen as China's richest city and greatest asset. Nowadays, Beijing or Shanghai are richest and Shenzen their greatest asset.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shenzhen Edu Required by Amujale(m): 2:53am On Nov 22, 2019
budaatum:
I want to go to study Electronics in Shenzhen but only know it as a place on a map.

Anyone here to educate me please, what's it like in China?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcrfk6OoZIw

Great Idea! You are going to the correct places here.

You might want to dust off your Mandarin in order to have a better experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shenzhen Edu Required by budaatum: 2:58am On Nov 22, 2019
Amujale:

Great Idea! You are going to the correct places here.

You might want to dust off your Mandarin in order to have a better experience.
I learn fast. Can I pick Mandarin up when I get there?

1 Like

Re: Shenzhen Edu Required by Amujale(m): 3:12am On Nov 22, 2019
budaatum:

Yes you can

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shenzhen Edu Required by Amujale(m): 3:36am On Nov 22, 2019
budaatum:

It would be a good idea to start studying on the language and other important aspects that are applicable here.

Since you're fast then there's no doubt in my mind that whilst there you can aswell pick up speaking Mandarin, the writing sytems can be tackled progressively.

Chinese writing system makes use of pictograms, ideograms and phono-semantic compounds that one will have to adopt at some point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shenzhen Edu Required by budaatum: 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
Amujale:

It would be a good idea to start studying on the language and other important aspects that are applicable here.

Since you're fast then there's no doubt in my mind that whilst there you can aswell pick up speaking Mandarin, the writing sytems can be tackled progressively.

Chinese writing system makes use of pictograms, ideograms and phono-semantic compounds that one will have to adopt at some point.

Thanks. I'll have to work to supplement my way through studies. Is it easy to find work? What's the pay like?

1 Like

Re: Shenzhen Edu Required by Amujale(m): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
budaatum:

Thanks. I'll have to work to supplement my way through studies. Is it easy to find work? What's the pay like?

According to some financial analysts, China's average monthly salary ranges 4,000 - 8,000 RMB [$565 - $11,000] where the top wages are 10,00 RMB [$14,200] and above.

I've been to Shangai once as a tourist, never actually lived in China and cant really say how their employment system works.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is Digital Marketing For You? / Artificial Intelligence In Agriculture / Female Law Student Of Rivers State University, Raped & Stabbed To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.