Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

DISCUSSION: Are You Planning For 2020 - What's Your Plan? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DISCUSSION: Are You Planning For 2020 - What's Your Plan? (393 Views)

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? / Forbes' 30 Under 30 For 2020: Nigeria Tops List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DISCUSSION: Are You Planning For 2020 - What's Your Plan? by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 22, 2019
Hi Friends
As the year 2019 is coming to an end...
Let's talk and encourage each other through this thread...
By sharing what you have planned this year 2019,We're You Able To Achieved It?
Have you started that new business?
Were you able to reach that certain amount monthly?
What's Your Plan For 2020..
Remember Procrastination Is A Deadly Killer Of Dreams And Goal...
Let's Talk,
What's That Ideas You Have For 2020...
What's Your Plan?
Re: DISCUSSION: Are You Planning For 2020 - What's Your Plan? by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 22, 2019
As For Me This Year

One of the plan I have is by creating an account on Nairaland, In other to be helping more Nigerians Youth and other people at large...

I have this plan in the year 2018 to create the account and start the plan fully in the year 2019

But guess what?

As we just entered 2019 everything changed, I was so busy I couldn't open the account since January

I have been procrastinating it....

But thanks to God I was able to create it last month (October)

Hopefully my plan for 2020 is that I will be dishing out daily legit online job or side investment to make more income

There is money online they have been saying it- and I know you too have been seen lots of people's testimonies and earnings screenshot

Well the thing is when you sees an opportunity, Please take action on it... If you are doubting such opportunity make your own research too and know whether it's true or not...

So what's your plan for the year 2020?

It can be anything - Just share bit of it with us

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Win Your Black Friday Game In 2019 / Xerox Bids For Hp / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.