Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? (2221 Views)

Smart Investors In Business Are Needed Urgently / How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit / What Business Are You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by iLegendd(m): 9:20am On Oct 19, 2020
Let's talk about the business(es) you want to go into, but insufficient fund is holding you back.

Also, why do you choose that business and want to go into it?

People will learn one or two things from your submission.

For those into a profitable business already, kindly tell us about it and how good it is.

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by LawLab247: 9:43am On Oct 19, 2020
I want to start oil exploration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by Acekidc4(m): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2020
I want to Startup a Food& Beverage Company Coupled with a Delivery Platform

I also want to Startup a diamond Mining Exploration Company

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by DkJay: 9:47am On Oct 19, 2020
Lol. Your title doesn't have "to be deleted soon", or "pictures" or "naughty".

If you get more than 1k views on this thing, it would be a miracle, yet this could potentially change someone's life. People would hardly pay attention to something that could benefit their life, if it wasn't shrouded in entertainment, or something similar.

You're a businessman yourself. Would you discuss the secrets of your business for free?

Information that has value, people pay for it (case in point, the books you've written). Hardly anyone actually making money would say anything worthwhile or actionable; that's if they even comment at all.

Me? I'm hear to read comments, lies and insults

grin

5 Likes

Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by iLegendd(m): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2020
Lalasticlala, this won't be a bad idea. Let's see what people have to say, chairman.
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by Asadujames202(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2020
A brothel or strip club
Where fresh and exotic ladies entertain kings like me

9 Likes

Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by bitchhoney(m): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2020
which
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 19, 2020
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by Uniquisite: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2020
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by Casan0va: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Poultry
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by GreaterFuture(m): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
I would say I need Partners, not necessarily funding, cos if you say money nobody will give you. So when it's a partnership I use the little I have you bring the little you have, we partner bring in goods and make more profits.
Search partners Channel on Telegram. "PARTNERS �"
Sikay19:

Since, It doesn't require funding. I will like to be your partner. I have willing energy to run the activities. Let's work together. Shall we ?
Well no funding for myself, but each partner funds his part, but come together to form a stronger Unit.
Pls see this telegram Channel /alibabapartners to understand more

1 Like

Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by winnerr(m): 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
iLegendd:
Let's talk about the business(es) you want to go into, but insufficient fund is holding you back.

For those into a profitable business already, kindly tell us about it and how good it is.

I want to start selling vintage shirts, bucket hats and beanies when I resume school next year, but I don’t have the startup capital and the link to get the products.
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
Business of buying and selling female essentials, its very profitable especially this festive season. But then funds are very limited.
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by Sikay19(m): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
GreaterFuture:
I would say I need Partners, not necessarily funding.

Since, It doesn't require funding. I will like to be your partner. I have willing energy to run the activities. Let's work together. Shall we ?
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by seyisy: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
I want to go into agrotech industry, all researches has been done only left with funds to start immediately

1 Like

Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by bigiyaro(m): 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
weed plantation.
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by durasome(m): 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
iLegendd:

.I want to go into phone accessories and repair but lack of capital is holding me back.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by SunLight11(f): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
i just need a domain name. ilegendd agba, dash me one nahcheesy
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by kosoblanca: 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
Where can I buy bale wholesale quantity of vintage T-shirt's
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by kingssmith(m): 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ultramodern bakery is my dream....and I have the best recipes in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by Pk01(m): 12:21am On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd:

@ilegend
#meedon
#joe clef

boss been a student I learned how to build small apps and publish to play store ..I learned the ropes but the $25 one time payment publishers fee na in I no get..and no one will help publish ur app for free.. thanks
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by iLegendd(m): 12:48am On Oct 20, 2020
kosoblanca:
Where can I buy bale wholesale quantity of vintage T-shirt's

Check out Bimpsyyyyy and Antivirushop's threads. They were the two people I was planning to patronize. Do you're research about them and go ahead.

Link 1: https://www.nairaland.com/5977972/
Link 2: https://www.nairaland.com/5437859/
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by Juliusmomoh: 3:07am On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd:
Lalasticlala, this won't be a bad idea. Let's see what people have to say, chairman.
So my oga u what ur thread to make fp for the first time...
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by iLegendd(m): 7:27am On Oct 20, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

So my oga u what ur thread to make fp for the first time...

You're probably new on Nairaland and you don't know the history of my old and deactivated account, so I won't judge your erroneous assumption.
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by toprealman: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
seyisy:
I want to go into agrotech industry, all researches has been done only left with funds to start immediately
how much?
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
i just need a domain name from WordPress..org
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by WorriorPlus: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
Online marketing
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by Mide3367: 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
Logistics biz.
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by seyisy: 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
I always believe in starting small and growing with it..
Starting with a sum of 100 thousand naira is a very nice amount
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by iLegendd(m): 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
Great inputs above. I'll come back to this. More input is still needed.
Re: Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? by amidel(m): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

CHYMALL IS PAYING ITS PARTNERS MASSIVELY / Super Matrix Decentralized Smart Contract, Don't Miss This / Is Bet9ja Back For Good After Hack | Website Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.