Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Price List Of Latest TECNO Smartphones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Price List Of Latest TECNO Smartphones (4019 Views)

15 Latest TECNO Phones And Prices In Nigeria (2022) / Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs / Has Tecno Smartphones Really Gone That Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price List Of Latest TECNO Smartphones by AmosAkins: 11:46am On Nov 23, 2019
Androidking:

First i said Redmi 8 I think the correct name is Redmi 8a

And it doesn't have 6 gig ram device only 3 and 4 check ur facts before attacking marketer

Secondly so because I post evidence u now turn it paper, abegi u people will always find useless excuses to promote nonsense device ad far as is xiaomi product...

I am not promoting Xiaomi at all...
I don't even own one.....
And their phones are quite top notch grin
I won't lie
Re: Price List Of Latest TECNO Smartphones by Androidking: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
drjprince:
you know nothing about Xiaomi product then

All these marketers self cheesy,maybe Una brains dey mediatek p22 processor

I think u know nothing about xiaomi too, any way next. Person, pls any xiaomi unpaid marketer to attack am waiting
Re: Price List Of Latest TECNO Smartphones by drjprince: 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
Androidking:

I think u know nothing about xiaomi too, any way next. Person, pls any xiaomi unpaid marketer to attack am waiting
unpaid marketer

Am not a marketer bro, I switched from infinix to Xiaomi till date if them dash me infinix/Tecno I won't take because it is trash undecided

1 Like

Re: Price List Of Latest TECNO Smartphones by Androidking: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
drjprince:
unpaid marketer

Am not a marketer bro, I switched from infinix to Xiaomi till date if them dash me infinix/Tecno I won't take because it is trash undecided

Can u tell me what u Don with ur phone in A day

And if that phone u are using now is so perfect for u, does it mean u will use it for ever,
Re: Price List Of Latest TECNO Smartphones by drjprince: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
Androidking:

Can u tell me what u Don with ur phone in A day

And if that phone u are using now is so perfect for u, does it mean u will use it for ever,
the fact I won't use it forever doesn't mean I will buy a nonsense phone

I use my phone for my work so I won't buy scrap device like infinix/Tecno wink
Re: Price List Of Latest TECNO Smartphones by carylouder007: 7:45am On Nov 25, 2019
Hey, readers try to make the page special for all aws cloud provider readers. Which will create lots of interesting ideas on the page? The perfect collection of those ideas are making the readers share and discuss ideas easily than any other pages.
Re: Price List Of Latest TECNO Smartphones by Androidking: 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
drjprince:
the fact I won't use it forever doesn't mean I will buy a nonsense phone

I use my phone for my work so I won't buy scrap device like infinix/Tecno wink

So if ur partner in the same work with is using Transition brand doing the same thing with u, won't he or she achieve same time u did in a day..

And remember they won't use is for ever they will buy new one, and still be flexing it with u, so??
Re: Price List Of Latest TECNO Smartphones by drjprince: 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
Androidking:

So if ur partner in the same work with is using Transition brand doing the same thing with u, won't he or she achieve same time u did in a day..

And remember they won't use is for ever they will buy new one, and still be flexing it with u, so??
oga come and be going

Re: Price List Of Latest TECNO Smartphones by Androidking: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
drjprince:
oga come and be going

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
let xiaomi increase der marketing power they will over take Tecno and infinix .
Tecno did it peacefully without condemning or even competing with Samsung and Nokia they were busy building der trash and boasting der marketing power, they are sponsoring so many things in Nigeria, that's what Xiaomi users needs to do for Xiaomi company,

Attacking Transition company won't do any Good,
so tell dem(xiaomi users) to just ignore them (infinix and Tecmo etc)and live der lives

that's why it looks like am against Xiaomi, am not am against Nairaland xiaomi users

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ram Upgrade On Smartphones Such As N73, Others? / 8 Reasons Why You Should Buy The New Spark V843 Tablet / Advice To MTN Users In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.