Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,960 members, 7,866,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Virtual Calculator - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Virtual Calculator (744 Views)

My Semester GPA Calculator With Javascript / Javascript Source Code For GPA Calculator / Ceemate (for All Undergraduates ) CGPA calculator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Calculator by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 22, 2019
Before now, I really did not believe that virtual soccer could be accurately predicted. With any form of aiding software of whatever kind.

Guess what guys!? I was proven wrong! To my utmost surprise, a guy I, by chance, stumbled on on bet9ja outlet was secretly using a particular software to continously predict over 2.5. I knew because I saw flashes of the software been mentioned on YouTube.

I however confronted the guy codedly about the use of the app but he smiled and denied of using such. But I can bet (not using the software though) that I saw him used it.

I would like to know from gurus here, could that be possible? Can a software accurately predict virtual bet9ja games?

Regards!
Re: Virtual Calculator by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 22, 2019
mikezuruki:
Before now, I really did not believe that virtual soccer could be accurately predicted. With any form of aiding software of whatever kind.

Guess what guys!? I was proven wrong! To my utmost surprise, a guy I, by chance, stumbled on on bet9ja outlet was secretly using a particular software to continously predict over 2.5. I knew because I saw flashes of the software been mentioned on YouTube.

I however confronted the guy codedly about the use of the app but he smiled and denied of using such. But I can bet (not using the software though) that I saw him used it.

I would like to know from gurus here, could that be possible? Can a software accurately predict virtual bet9ja games?

Regards!
It is random my friend so it is not actually possible. What could be possible is if the scores are already fixed before the match and a hacker gets the scores and uses them. But if it is offline, that is if it doesn't collect the scores from a database then it is completely random and thus near to impossible.

(1) (Reply)

Ip Adress Tracking / Send All Django-python Bug Or Problems Here.(django Mentorship Class) / I Want To Start Developing Mobile Phone Games For Android What Should I Learn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.