Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Ip Adress Tracking - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ip Adress Tracking (721 Views)

This Php Server Remote Addr Is Giving Me Different Device Ip Address / Check Out Real Time IP Address Tracker With React JS And Geo Location API. / How Can I Get IP Of A Specific Hop For Traceroute In Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ip Adress Tracking by Elmuhammadi(m): 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
is it possible to get someone location with ip adress
Re: Ip Adress Tracking by qwertyboss(m): 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
Elmuhammadi:
is it possible to get someone location with ip adress
Absolutely
Re: Ip Adress Tracking by EzzyCarter: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
Are you convinced now? cheesy

Re: Ip Adress Tracking by Elmuhammadi(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
Yeah, but can someone get ur ip adress when chatting him on whatsapp or facebook?
Re: Ip Adress Tracking by airsaylongcome: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Elmuhammadi:
Yeah, but can someone get ur ip adress when chatting him on whatsapp or facebook?

Very possible. They might be connected to the Internet via a VPN which kind of complicates things though
Re: Ip Adress Tracking by Elmuhammadi(m): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2020
airsaylongcome:

Very possible. They might be connected to the Internet via a VPN which kind of complicates things though

as we dey talk now, how can i know ur location?

thats the question

assuming u are not using vpn, its ur real ip
Re: Ip Adress Tracking by spoilerx: 10:32am On Dec 08, 2020
Elmuhammadi:

u actually don't have a public IP to yourself unless you specifically paid for one.

So the IP you would see is not your IP per se but the IP of the internet gateway assigned to you, u would share that IP with all other users in the same subnets or group of subnets as you.
Re: Ip Adress Tracking by Elmuhammadi(m): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2020
spoilerx:

u actually don't have a public IP to yourself unless you specifically paid for one.

So the IP you would see is not your IP per se but the IP of the internet gateway assigned to you, u would share that IP with all other users in the same subnets or group of subnets as you.

what of mac adress?
Re: Ip Adress Tracking by spoilerx: 11:29am On Dec 08, 2020
Elmuhammadi:

what of mac adress?

Every network device has a unique mac address .
Re: Ip Adress Tracking by Elmuhammadi(m): 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
spoilerx:

Every network device has a unique mac address .

can it reveal ur locaion?
Re: Ip Adress Tracking by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 09, 2020
If some one use only tor browser, without vpn, can i still be tracked
Re: Ip Adress Tracking by spoilerx: 8:28am On Dec 09, 2020
Elmuhammadi:

can it reveal ur locaion?

no mac address doesn't reveal location
Re: Ip Adress Tracking by 9jathingsonpoint: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
Elmuhammadi:
not possible

(1) (Reply)

Help With Visual Studio Code... / Please Help Me Rate My Mobile App UI Design / My Tableau Visualization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.