Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

'linda Ikeji Isn't My Friend' – Tonto Dikeh Lash Out At Nigeria Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'linda Ikeji Isn't My Friend' – Tonto Dikeh Lash Out At Nigeria Media (1064 Views)

Bbnaija: How Jeff, Esther, Kimophrah ‘really Shook Me’ – Seyi Lash Out / Lil Kesh Isn't My Friend -reekado Banks(see Why) / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'linda Ikeji Isn't My Friend' – Tonto Dikeh Lash Out At Nigeria Media by hadedokun(m): 6:34am On Nov 22, 2019
Veteran Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has lash out at the Nigeria media as she noted that she's being punished for working with famous blogger, Linda Ikeji.

Tonto Dikeh who has been a subject of controversies in recent days after she was alleged of being deported from Dubai after she engaged in a fight at an event.

The actress who now seems tired of critics and trolls slammed the media as she noted that she will be bringing her evidence out later.

Get full gist here➡️
https://www./2019/11/linda-ikeji-isnt-my-friend-tonto-dikeh-split-fire-as-she-lash-out-at-nigeria-media.html
Re: 'linda Ikeji Isn't My Friend' – Tonto Dikeh Lash Out At Nigeria Media by Abboki: 6:39am On Nov 22, 2019
undecided
Re: 'linda Ikeji Isn't My Friend' – Tonto Dikeh Lash Out At Nigeria Media by Skyfornia(m): 6:42am On Nov 22, 2019
hadedokun:
Veteran Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has lash out at the Nigeria media as she noted that she's being punished for working with famous blogger, Linda Ikeji.

Tonto Dikeh who has been a subject of controversies in recent days after she was alleged of being deported from Dubai after she engaged in a fight at an event.

The actress who now seems tired of critics and trolls slammed the media as she noted that she will be bringing her evidence out later.

Get full gist here➡️
https://www./2019/11/linda-ikeji-isnt-my-friend-tonto-dikeh-split-fire-as-she-lash-out-at-nigeria-media.html
Your headline and body of message is like ajegunle and Las Vegas....they have nothing in common.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Reacts On Wizkid Birthday Reportedly Been Used And Dumped / God Saved Me From This Giant Scorpion / “pls Help Me Say A Prayer For 9ice” – 9ice’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.