Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Corruption In The Nigeria Educational System. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Corruption In The Nigeria Educational System. (183 Views)

TETFUND’s AIM To Transform Nigeria's Educational Landscape Births BIMS / Why Are Private Schools No Longer Operating The 6-3-3-4 Educational System? / Ghana Adopts Chukwuka Okonjo's Double Intake Educational System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corruption In The Nigeria Educational System. by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 22, 2019
I am at home watching as some of my friends start school in their various Universities as a 100level student and I am at home getting ready for next year's jamb, not even sure if they would give me admission.

It is not as if I did not pass jamb, I got 268 in jamb and 282 in post utme, I applied for nursing.

But as admission list came out, I did not see my name.
Instead one of friend that scored 157 in jamb got admission to study nursing in IMSU, while the other that scored 154 in jamb got admission to study Law in UNIZIK.

While one girl I know scored 250 in jamb and 272 in PUTME, still she was given no admission, while someone that scored 184 got admission for the same course.

I read so hard and denied myself sleep just to pass my exam.
What's the need, after passing the exam people that got lower than me would still get the admission.
They would give us students with good score stupid courses like zoology and education Igbo.
Why would the officials be telling us to read while at the end they will collect #300,000 and give admission to whoever can afford it.
Where would my parents steal the #300,000 from ?

I am angry!! I hate this country! Corruption everywhere!
Re: Corruption In The Nigeria Educational System. by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 22, 2019
That's how it is, if you no get money hide your face.

(1) (Reply)

Predicting Food Delivery Timing Hackathon By IMS Proschool And AIM / Oracle Apps R12 Financials Training Videos Published On Udemy With Live Meeting / You Need To Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.