Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

TETFUND’s AIM To Transform Nigeria's Educational Landscape Births BIMS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / TETFUND’s AIM To Transform Nigeria's Educational Landscape Births BIMS (6247 Views)

TETFUND Unveils BIMS For Tertiary Institution Students / BIMS Success Stories And Its Impact On Students At UNILORIN And UNILAG / How To Activate TETFUND’s BIMS For Tertiary Institution Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TETFUND’s AIM To Transform Nigeria's Educational Landscape Births BIMS by afrobadoo: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
TETFund’s Quest to Transform the Educational Landscape of Nigeria Births BIMS; the Gateway to the TERAS platform

Beneficiary Identity Management Service (BIMS) has become a cornerstone of transformation in Nigeria's tertiary education landscape, leaving an indelible mark on administrative processes and the overall educational experience for students and faculty. An innovation of the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFund), BIMS is set to revolutionize the way students access educational services and more, being the gateway for accrediation and authorization to access the Tertiary Education Research Applications and Services (TERAS) platform

Recently, at an event, the Minister of Education, Prof. Tahir Mamman, expressed his enthusiasm for the TERAS platform; a convergence of world class and globally renowned educational resources, highlighting its pivotal role in reshaping the nation's higher education landscape. He commended the advanced technology underpinning TERAS and reiterated the Ministry's unwavering support to unlock the full potential of the ecosystem.

"The countless benefits that TERAS promises to bring to educators, students, and the entire educational community are awe-inspiring and must be fully exploited," the minister stated.

Arc. Sonny Echono, the Executive Secretary of TETFund, shed light on the historical significance of the TERAS platform, which was born out of the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic. TERAS, he explained, has been meticulously designed to integrate various essential components, and at its core is the Beneficiary Identity Management System (BIMS).

BIMS plays a pivotal role in ensuring effortless access to the services offered by TERAS. It provides identity services for TETFund beneficiaries accessing a range of sponsored services. By implementing OAuth 2.0, an open standard for authentication, BIMS streamlines the identification process, allowing for a seamless single sign-on to the myriad of TETFund services available to beneficiaries.

TERAS, in itself, promises to be a transformative force in Nigerian higher education, with a vision that includes fostering quality assurance, encouraging collaboration, improving efficiency, and driving innovation. With BIMS simplifying the identification process, students and staff can anticipate convenient access to a wealth of educational resources, research materials, and more, aligning with the government's steadfast commitment to enhancing the quality of education in Nigeria.

As BIMS and TERAS continue to unfold and expand their influence, the educational landscape in Nigeria stands on the cusp of an exciting digital era that promises to empower students and educators alike. These technological advancements are set to elevate the educational experience, making resources more accessible and fostering a spirit of innovation and collaboration throughout the nation's universities.
https://guardian.ng/news/tetfunds-quest-to-transform-educational-landscape-births-bims

Re: TETFUND’s AIM To Transform Nigeria's Educational Landscape Births BIMS by STEWpid(f): 6:15am On Oct 25, 2023
Chai..

...when lek-chor-rars are taking the opportunity to enrich themselves with the grants they collect on no-value, good-for-nothing research!

We're not yet ready.

3 Likes

Re: TETFUND’s AIM To Transform Nigeria's Educational Landscape Births BIMS by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:15am On Oct 25, 2023
afrobadoo:
TETFund’s Quest to Transform the Educational Landscape of Nigeria Births BIMS; the Gateway to the TERAS platform

https://guardian.ng/news/tetfunds-quest-to-transform-educational-landscape-births-bims
Greatest FORMAL SCAM liveth in Nigeria 🇳🇬

2 Likes

Re: TETFUND’s AIM To Transform Nigeria's Educational Landscape Births BIMS by PussyKing(m): 6:16am On Oct 25, 2023
grin
Re: TETFUND’s AIM To Transform Nigeria's Educational Landscape Births BIMS by Freshfish4: 6:17am On Oct 25, 2023
Another stupid story

1 Like

Re: TETFUND’s AIM To Transform Nigeria's Educational Landscape Births BIMS by BOSSkesh(m): 6:19am On Oct 25, 2023
Yes oh
Free Palestine

3 Likes

Re: TETFUND’s AIM To Transform Nigeria's Educational Landscape Births BIMS by BOSSkesh(m): 6:20am On Oct 25, 2023
Stop the occupation!!!!!!
Leave Gaza alone !!!!
Stop the killing of kids and women!!!!
Stop the war!!!!!
BAT 2027

3 Likes

Re: TETFUND’s AIM To Transform Nigeria's Educational Landscape Births BIMS by BigDawsNet: 6:21am On Oct 25, 2023
Can you get students loan for this top private universities in Nigeria?
Re: TETFUND’s AIM To Transform Nigeria's Educational Landscape Births BIMS by accordadoga29(f): 6:25am On Oct 25, 2023
Freshfish4:
Another stupid story

Hehehehe

Chukwudumebi, it is well with your soul.

Take heart!!

1 Share

Re: TETFUND’s AIM To Transform Nigeria's Educational Landscape Births BIMS by victorclean(f): 6:28am On Oct 25, 2023
Another owo da people's scheme.
Re: TETFUND’s AIM To Transform Nigeria's Educational Landscape Births BIMS by Paracetamol01: 6:37am On Oct 25, 2023
Transformer ko transmission ni
Re: TETFUND’s AIM To Transform Nigeria's Educational Landscape Births BIMS by Menclothing: 6:39am On Oct 25, 2023
That’s a good initiative

Re: TETFUND’s AIM To Transform Nigeria's Educational Landscape Births BIMS by PythonTutorial2(m): 6:42am On Oct 25, 2023
Nice 👍
Re: TETFUND’s AIM To Transform Nigeria's Educational Landscape Births BIMS by Yankiss(m): 6:50am On Oct 25, 2023
I will not believe until results are evident at the grassroots. Many of these schemes are calibrated to only favour the elite.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TETFUND’s AIM To Transform Nigeria's Educational Landscape Births BIMS by Brushstrokes20: 6:55am On Oct 25, 2023
# usual bullocks undecided
All motion, NO MOVEMENT!
Re: TETFUND’s AIM To Transform Nigeria's Educational Landscape Births BIMS by saysoo: 6:56am On Oct 25, 2023
afrobadoo:

Idiots. Transform your individual selfs before transforming education.
Re: TETFUND’s AIM To Transform Nigeria's Educational Landscape Births BIMS by hefelove(m): 7:02am On Oct 25, 2023
I need a car for rental to be use for (uber and bolt business), to deliver weekly.

I’m ready to start work immediately.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/bolt business in Lagos

I will handle your car with utmost care and you will have good return on your investment.

I am ready to pay weekly as agreed without any stories.

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.
Re: TETFUND’s AIM To Transform Nigeria's Educational Landscape Births BIMS by wittywriter: 7:02am On Oct 25, 2023
Nonstop Nonsense.

Wittyness.
Re: TETFUND’s AIM To Transform Nigeria's Educational Landscape Births BIMS by Cantonese: 7:14am On Oct 25, 2023
Yeye people.

Education was simple, nice and straightforward until IBB brought the JSS/SSS system. The north with the quota system problem compounded it. Politicians added many worthless theories because of their pockets. The rest is history, with education in trouble.

1 Like

Re: TETFUND’s AIM To Transform Nigeria's Educational Landscape Births BIMS by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:19am On Oct 25, 2023
Another office created.....

Oya put your cronies as heads let them chop..they have been loyal and patient.

Nice one baba nla
Re: TETFUND’s AIM To Transform Nigeria's Educational Landscape Births BIMS by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:19am On Oct 25, 2023
Story everyday!
Re: TETFUND’s AIM To Transform Nigeria's Educational Landscape Births BIMS by jubrilELsudan: 7:31am On Oct 25, 2023
AS E BE SO NA TO USE THIS STUDENT LOAN TAKE JAPA GO CANADA OOOO

Re: TETFUND’s AIM To Transform Nigeria's Educational Landscape Births BIMS by Franzinni: 7:41am On Oct 25, 2023
If only it is the truth.... I will bet it is an elaborate scheme that will be used to channel resources to the benefit of a few as usual ... And that is my opinion based on the regular trade mark.
Re: TETFUND’s AIM To Transform Nigeria's Educational Landscape Births BIMS by KingRabota: 8:01am On Oct 25, 2023
This TETfund sef. I've always wondered what they are. Always be seeing buildings with their label/logo , I used to see that as a sign of some sort service delivery. But from most of the negative comments I'm beginning to wonder even more. Wish I could get the real inner gist
Re: TETFUND’s AIM To Transform Nigeria's Educational Landscape Births BIMS by Ferolad1: 8:06am On Oct 25, 2023
So as a student, how do I get my BIMS ID

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(ui) Post-utme Cut-off Points(2012/2013 / Unilag MBA 2017/2018 / ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.