Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory (11991 Views)

Naira Swap: Rivers, Sokoto, Bayelsa And Lagos Join Suit Against FG / Garus Gololo: South-West’s Stand On Amotekun Could Cost Them 2023 Presidency / INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by zakim(m): 8:03am On Nov 22, 2019
The Board of Trustees of the Peoples Democratic Party yesterday asked the National Working Committee to probe those who worked against the interest of the party in Bayelsa and Kogi governorship elections last Saturday. Speaking with Daily Trust after the BoT meeting, the board’s chairman, Walid Jibrin, said the BoT members were displeased with the party’s defeat in the two elections.

“We are very concerned with what is happening in Nigerian politics especially the recent one in Kogi and Bayelsa. We reviewed the situation and condemned in totality the issue of rigging, killings, ballot box snatching that characterised the elections.

“We also viewed the accusations and counter accusations among our members on the behaviour of some of our members both in Kogi and Bayelsa, and especially in Bayelsa. “We advised that we will not run the gun, we must make thorough research before we come to conclusion on who did what and suggest remedies.

“Therefore, we recommended to the NWC that a very serious investigation must take place. We recommended that an interim committee has to be set up similar to the one that was set up after the 2015 election under the chairmanship of former Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu and myself. We have also asked the organs of the party that all of us must come together.”

When asked why the national chairman of the party, Uche Secondus left the meeting half way, Jibrin said he came to the meeting to brief BoT members on recent developments in the party after which he left for other official matters. He however, dispelled insinuations that the BoT passed a vote of no confidence on Secondus.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/we-must-probe-those-who-cost-us-victory-in-bayelsa-kogi-pdp-bot.html

Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by modath(f): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2019
PDP is a gathering of clowns & jokers.... The Arrowhead of your party is called "Secondus" & y'all want to win? How? Find a sound person called "Festus" then reorganize.. cheesy

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by realstars: 8:05am On Nov 22, 2019
I have the list here, so no need for further investigation.
1) Serika Dickson
2) APC foot legion
3) flood
4) naira land commentators
5) thugs
6) your village people.

I know you are dangling to mention oga Jonathan, he is the boss, don't go there.

15 Likes

Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by Beosten(m): 8:09am On Nov 22, 2019
You want to self-destruct be that.

Tinubu for 2023. Eni Sango t'oju e wolè ko ni bawon bu oba koso.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by omenka(m): 8:28am On Nov 22, 2019
modath:
smiley
There's this faint line that exists and both the party hierarchy and its supporters are terrified about crossing it. That line has Jonathan and Mamma Peace standing on either ends. They keep getting closer and closer to the line but keep having their guts betray them.

Despite the betrayal and all that, they just can't dare to cross it. Everyday issuing thinly veiled threats at Jonathan, but barely mentioning his name. grin

I believe though, when the pentup frustration eventually reaches its boiling point, something would have to give and the long awaited burial of the demonic behemoth will come to pass.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by omenka(m): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2019
NgeneUkwenu, you must be having a good laugh. I sight you girl. grin

Please tell both Lalasticlala and Mynd44 its daybreak already.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by modath(f): 8:32am On Nov 22, 2019
omenka:
There's this faint line that exists and both the party hierarchy and its supporters are terrified about crossing it. That line has Jonathan and Mamma Peace standing on either ends. They keep getting closer and closer to the line but keep having their guts betray them.

Despite the betrayal and all that, they just can't dare to cross it. Everyday issuing thinly veiled threats at Jonathan, but barely mentioning his name. grin

I believe though, when the pentup frustration eventually reaches its boiling point, something would have to give and the long awaited burial of the demonic behemoth will come to pass.

I'm so looking forward to the meltdown... They know where it's all headed & like you opined with accuracy, they are scared of the fallout of such a step!

We SE/SS crew , I'm so eager for the drama... Asari & Niger Delta militants dey standby dey look dem too... Clowns! smiley

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by omenka(m): 8:38am On Nov 22, 2019
modath:

I'm so looking forward to the meltdown... They know where it's all headed & like you opined with accuracy, they are scared of the fallout of such a step!

We SE/SS crew , I'm so eager for the drama... Asari & Niger Delta militants dey standby dey look dem too... Clowns! smiley
Asari already has a fat axe to grind with those ones and would welcome such an opportunity to place them where they belong.

cheesy

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2019
omenka:
NgeneUkwenu, you must be having a good laugh. I sight you girl. grin

Please tell both Lalasticlala and Mynd44 its daybreak already.

For the first time, I dey pity my ipob brothers grin grin...the castle they had been building against 2023, just collapsed like pack of cards, with the defeat of their party right in their spiritual headquarters (Bayelsa) last weekend.

It has been lamentations and hopelessness in their abode...

However, do we care? No!

Their pains, my joy!

37 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by EmotionalGoat: 9:15am On Nov 22, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Asari already have a fat axe to grind with those ones and would welcome such an opportunity to place them where they belong.

cheesy
[/s]
shut up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by EmotionalGoat: 9:15am On Nov 22, 2019
[s]
omenka:

[/s]
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by helinues: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2019
From Pdp's anti spam bot

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by EmotionalGoat: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2019
[s]
helinues:
From Pdp's anti spam bot
[/s]
Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by ursullalinda(f): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2019
Just get ur governors to work and watch them win effortlessly......lack of good governance makes rigging easier

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by 7lives: 9:45am On Nov 22, 2019
Instead of holding reconciliation meetings, they want to start sacking and expelling people?.
PDP is already in a state of confusion, the BOT wants to further aggravate the situation.
This is the third time I'm saying it that 2023 election was concluded last Saturday, I said people should watch as the events unfold.
Well it's about to go down live, omo am bad, bad pass Tony Montana.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by Nyamiri: 9:46am On Nov 22, 2019
Mention their names na. Stupid coward

PDP is cursed. If they are not fighting themselves, they are fighting Buhari.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by Dannyset(m): 9:47am On Nov 22, 2019
grin

Una just start

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2019
May it never be well with PDP that brought rigging elections to our country.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by Conceptman: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2019
all I just want to say is thank you Lord, wetin concern us with politicians

3 Likes

Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by Advocate500: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2019
Pdp probe inec and security agents they were the one that have been causing u people victory abeg.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by obembet(f): 9:50am On Nov 22, 2019
Their problem
Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by wwwihy: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2019
omenka:

Kudos.. Nothing to add

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by SMUAG(m): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2019
Henry Seriake Dickson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by Nyamuriflathead: 9:52am On Nov 22, 2019
omenka:
Asari already have a fat axe to grind with those ones and would welcome such an opportunity to place them where they belong.

cheesy

Respect!!! Lmao

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by Hubsolar: 9:52am On Nov 22, 2019
Waste of time.

Are you a small shop owner?
Is the epileptic power supply from the national grid your greatest bane?

If yes, then contact us today via the below signature for highly efficient and durable solar plans to gain full Autonomy of upto 16hrs daily for your businesses and homes at an extremely reasonable cost.

Payment after delivery nationwide
Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by Nyamuriflathead: 9:54am On Nov 22, 2019
EmotionalGoat:
[s][/s]
Rubbish

You failed to give your opinion oga. We want to see what u have upstairs in that ur thick Coconut head that is superior to the opinoin of the person u mention

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by Okoroawusa: 9:54am On Nov 22, 2019
PDP dey fear to call name?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by Kingsley10000: 9:55am On Nov 22, 2019
ursullalinda:
Just get ur governors to work and watch them win effortlessly......lack of good governance makes rigging easier
Are you saying your daring pdp governors aren't working? cheesy

so why are you still supporting them

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by chrisxxx(m): 9:57am On Nov 22, 2019
Nobody cost you victory other than APC rigging machine.
Re: PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory by gaetano: 9:59am On Nov 22, 2019
Probe Dickson

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Atyap & Chawai After Clash Over Farmland / US VP: Nigeria As Bastion Of Democracy In West Africa, Matthew Page Disagrees / President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.