Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

How To Get Riches From Spiritual Sources - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Get Riches From Spiritual Sources (347 Views)

Expect No Riches From God For Selfish Interest! / "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Riches From Spiritual Sources by Handsome777(m): 8:54am On Nov 22, 2019
Rituals can be performed for you to get riches without hurting anyone.

The activities are meant only for serious people. No human blood is involved.

The ritual money is genuine money but you must have a clean source of income.

Dr. Okunewulora
09069330087 (Call/WhatsApp)

Re: How To Get Riches From Spiritual Sources by Kenneth4u205(m): 9:03am On Nov 22, 2019
So it will not work if I don't have clean source of income ?.please explain what you meant by that
Re: How To Get Riches From Spiritual Sources by Kenneth4u205(m): 9:05am On Nov 22, 2019
Handsome777:
Rituals can be performed for you to get riches without hurting anyone.

The activities are meant only for serious people. No human blood is involved.

The ritual money is genuine money but you must have a clean source of income.

Dr. Okunewulora
09069330087 (Call/WhatsApp)
So it will not work if I don't have clean source of income ?.please explain what you meant by that
Re: How To Get Riches From Spiritual Sources by Handsome777(m): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2019
Kenneth4u205:
Genuine ritual money is neither magic or Nollywood. You will not just sleep and wake up and find bundles of cash all over your room.

The riches will come through your legitimate work as a businessman, expert, professional etc

1 Like

Re: How To Get Riches From Spiritual Sources by seankafor(m): 10:43am On Nov 22, 2019
Handsome777:
Genuine ritual money is neither magic or Nollywood. You will not just sleep and wake up and find bundles of cash all over your room.

The riches will come through your legitimate work as a businessman, expert, professional etc
reminds me one of my nigga.

Dude is simple but rich as fvck..he was a chore addicted gambler from day one.
This nigga since I know him no get shin gwai.

But just early this year.. dude s balling lately..when I mean ball I mean real balling.

I saw 100 milla for this nigga account..no be hearsay.

When I asked him of his source as his close cartel that year..nigga said betting was his source.

But seriously dids dude now dey play 50k 100k 200k bet now and him dey win on a steady..funny thing his close allies joined his betting gang.. but na normal win and loss dem just dey see.

That boy hand no pure I swear with my ancestors.

Nigga dey Abidjan now en route to abroad destination only him knows

(1) (Reply)

Real Christain Holy-days: Sabbath, Passover, Pentecost... / Let Your Women Keep Silence In The Churches / CORONAVIRUS: Stop Condemning Churches As Mosques Also Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.