Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,887 members, 7,824,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them (6152 Views)

Ruling On A Woman Putting Her Picture On Social Media / Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration / Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by yetunsbay(m): 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
gaetano:

It's annoying really. They want to have a say in every aspect of life. Last time i saw ruling on banking. I'm still waiting on ruling for Niger delta oil grin
You can't learn since you already decided to close ur heart to learning.

Tell me how citizens will cohabit if there isn't presence of Law in a society
Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by Astboyfriend11: 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
Khaleell001:

What hypocrisy!

You don't complain about government regarding your lives but when Islam does, it becomes a problem.
Islam is not stopping anyone to live their lives, but to choose rightly what to do with is life without breaching or encroaching on other people's life.

If Americans as crazy as they are have regulations on how they live their lives,I don't think you should be complaining;because we muslims aren't complaining.

u don't seem to understand ur self...if Islam isn't stopping anyone from living their lives...then why the killing all over the world and numerous ways of forceful conversion ...why is ur bokoharam Isis and all ur useless brother hood all over the world still existing...oga don't come here and deny anything. yen yen yen yen ..we all know ur agenda

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by Khaleell001(m): 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
Astboyfriend11:

u don't seem to understand ur self...if Islam isn't stopping anyone from living their lives...then why the killing all over the world and numerous ways of forceful conversion ...why is ur bokoharam Isis and all ur useless brother hood all over the world still existing...oga don't come here and deny anything. yen yen yen yen ..we all know ur agenda
No comment!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Value And The Power Of Words In Islam, By Imam Murtada Gusau / Can A Muslim Break A Voluntary Fast If Invited To Eat? / Humility-an Attribute Of A True Believer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.