Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) (22992 Views)

Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out / PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting / Obaseki Can’t Hold APC Hostage, State Chairmen Declare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by alen4smith(m): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
writefreely:
Edo is not Lagos or Abuja or Kogi... That's all I will say to you...
Even when Igbinedion was working with the might of the Federal government, and tried to rig oshiomohle out, it didn't work and Oshiomohle made political history without any backing, just the courts. Now I want to see how Oshiomohle will openly destroy the foundation he built when Obaseki has the support of majority of Edo people.
between obaseki and oshiomhole who is destroying the foundation oshiomhole built

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
alen4smith:
between obaseki and oshiomhole who is destroying the foundation oshiomhole built
It is Oshiomohle that wants to play godfather, but the truth is that Buhari don't care about their fight. He likes Obaseki, as long as Obaseki is APC, Buhari won't have any hand in their quarrel. If Obaseki should decamp, he will lose, plain and simple.
Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by Hallenjay: 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
writefreely:
It is Oshiomohle that wants to play godfather, but the truth is that Buhari don't care about their fight. He likes Obaseki, as long as Obaseki is APC, Buhari won't have any hand in their quarrel. If Obaseki should decamp, he will lose, plain and simple.
dats wat will apun because the primary will b difficult for Obaseki to win
Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by BabaO2: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
Jestin:
Obaseki 4+4.....Oshiomole should cry me a river. The crooner of one man, one vote has turn a ringging mechanism for APC
Ize-iyamu ti take over
Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by abbasajao(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
APC really got it right this time oo. Omo see setting
Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hallenjay:
dats wat will apun because the primary will b difficult for Obaseki to win
Is it not better for him to go to the primaries and battle it out, than to not go at all like Ambode?
Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by jahsharon: 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
southsouthking:
Where's mamood Yakubu?

He will get the minutes. He is in another function representing the party. Even the Jega that Goatluck Jonathan appointed, you bitter losers still called him(Jega) APC member.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by Hallenjay: 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2019
writefreely:
Is it not better for him to go to the primaries and battle it out, than to not go at all like Ambode?
it's more better for him to join pdp now
Strengthen d party and build it up to.d grass level.
Indirect campaign should start now or else.it'll go the way of Amosun dats expecting buhari to give him gov ticket against d national chairman wish and tinubu.
Las Las if he fight for it at d primary.
He's just like Ambode because Ambode was rooted out f the direct primary
Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by Annie939(f): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
evil doers
Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by alen4smith(m): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
writefreely:
Lol � but for your information whether APC or PDP obaseki won't get a second term.the odds are against him
Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by Vado(m): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
writefreely:
Edo is not Lagos or Abuja or Kogi... That's all I will say to you...
Even when Igbinedion was working with the might of the Federal government, and tried to rig oshiomohle out, it didn't work and Oshiomohle made political history without any backing, just the courts. Now I want to see how Oshiomohle will openly destroy the foundation he built when Obaseki has the support of majority of Edo people.

The difference is that now we have people with no iota of respect for the law.
Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by Danzakidakura(m): 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
omenka:
I feel so sorry for Obaseki. Looks like Ambode 2.0 in the making.

I must confess, I overestimated him and underestimated Oshiomole. Events of the recent past in Kogi and Bayelsa have taught me better.
so you support godfathersm. We indeed have a long way to go in this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo's Full Statement: Bans Okada And Tricycle. Curfew From 6am To 6pm / Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari / Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.