Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) (22980 Views)

Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out / PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting / Obaseki Can’t Hold APC Hostage, State Chairmen Declare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by ijelovve: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari and other party leaders held a caucus meeting of the All Progressives Congress on Thursday in Abuja.

Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo also attended the meeting, which also had the National Working Committee members and state governors in attendance.

It was held at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The meeting was held preparatory to Friday’s (today) National Executive Council meeting of the APC.

The meeting was in progress as of 8.20pm on Thursday.

Photo from: https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1197628855495921664

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/president-buhari-party-leaders-hold-apc.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2019
We already know the outcome ....

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by omenka(m): 10:41am On Nov 22, 2019
I feel so sorry for Obaseki. Looks like Ambode 2.0 in the making.

I must confess, I overestimated him and underestimated Oshiomole. Events of the recent past in Kogi and Bayelsa have taught me better.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by Religion6: 10:46am On Nov 22, 2019
The outcome of this meeting will either make APC stronger or diminish the party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by Ceoking7: 10:46am On Nov 22, 2019
You wont see the so called cabals here.

They have zero input on what happens in apc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
shocked

Such beautiful photos
The whole next level in one picture and that's the only problem of the picture.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
huh

only if these people can materialize their opportunity of power to promote and advance Nigeria standard of livings, they would have been the choice of average Nigerians but reverse is the case

instead of Nigerians to enjoy Democratic change, we are rather getting military and Democratic manoeuvre from ex military man who's still living in 18th century

what atomic bomb would have done ehn in that side

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by southsouthking(m): 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
Where's mamood Yakubu?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
Na PYO I just dey look grin
Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by Jestin: 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
Obaseki 4+4.....Oshiomole should cry me a river. The crooner of one man, one vote has turn a ringging mechanism for APC
Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
omenka:

I must confess, I overestimated him and underestimated Oshiomole. Events of the recent past in Kogi and Bayelsa have taught me better.
obaseki is not wise,he should have first secured second term before misbehaving...those pushing him don't have level...osho will rig him out of primaries,even if he scales that,osho will work for another candidate

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by Dozie32(m): 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
Badt people .God go punish all of Una.. Nde zoo. Zombies.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by allthingsgood: 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
Wailers will be weeping now grin

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by allthingsgood: 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
God bless buhari wink

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
omenka:

Edo is not Lagos or Abuja or Kogi... That's all I will say to you...
Even when Igbinedion was working with the might of the Federal government, and tried to rig oshiomohle out, it didn't work and Oshiomohle made political history without any backing, just the courts. Now I want to see how Oshiomohle will openly destroy the foundation he built when Obaseki has the support of majority of Edo people.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
Five years later...

Nigeria is still dependent on oil
Electoral process is still a mess
The economy is still wobbling and wobbling
Boko is still there
Kidnapping is still an issue...
And so on....

Yet, in the APC world, all is well!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
Good for them.

Want sparkling white teeth?

Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by hibeebeeking: 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
Progressive party carry go. Its your turn to move the nation forward. Posterity will judge you if you fail to correct all the anomalies in the land that is full of milk and honey.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by solmusdesigns: 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
cool

oshobaba feeling like superstar, i hope obaseki knows what is coming, because Buhari hates disloyalty and indiscipline by a surbordinate and he would support oshobaba in dealing with obaseki

three of the people at the high table are Tinubu's men and protege.. the other all benefited from his political sagacity

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by Shimran(m): 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
writefreely:
Edo is not Lagos or Abuja or Kogi... That's all I will say to you.
But Edo is Nigeria?

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by dante0147: 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
Chai...movers and shakers of Nigeria ! Na their hand all our money de !
Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
So Buhari knows how to hold a pen.. wow wow! though he doesn't know what he is doing grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP / Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster / #panamapapers: EFCC, Interpol To Go After Saraki, Mark, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.