Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant (63734 Views)

My Uber Driver Came With 4matic, Gave My Baby A Seat And Also A Toy To Play With / Young Man To Wole Soyinka: Leave My Seat - Tonye Cole, Mo Abudu, Kate Henshaw / Man Saved By His Seat Belt After Falling Off A Bridge In Ghastly Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by razible5384(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
[ur damn pretty quote author
Lol
7yrs is not far again [/quote]
Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by Netanya(f): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by victorian(f): 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
Accelerometer:
Why should you drive when you're pregnant?!

I wonder o

That's height of foolishness.
Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by notoriousbabe: 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
Rubbish
Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
for a talkative wife/girlfriend.

Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hubsolar:
Hmmmmm awkward. Nice one op

Are you a small shop owner?
Is the epileptic power supply from the national grid your greatest bane?

If yes, then contact us today via the below signature for highly efficient and durable solar plans to gain full Autonomy of upto 16hrs daily for your businesses and homes at an extremely reasonable cost.

Payment after delivery nationwide

How much does it cost?
Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by femi4: 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Simply stop driving..........
Abi o....must you drive
Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by godquality: 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Lexusgs430:
So what if she's a passenger? Or she should trek?

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by Moji12(f): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
She’s too heavy to still be driving abeg.
Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by coffeeblue(f): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
annoying comments

So she shouldn't be in a car right.

SMH, open your ears and learn.

Even if she's at the back, she ought to wear seatbelt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by Lexusgs430: 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
godquality:
So what if she's a passenger? Or she should trek?

That's another topic...... When that thread is opened, we discuss it..... Till then....... cheesy
Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by Wendybrown(f): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
TsaTrinity:
Preferably heavily pregnant woman shouldn't drive. It's also something that stresses them. It's okay to drive a very short distance
May all expecting mothers deliver in peace and alive to celebrate their new born

Amen in Jesus name.
Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by AnthonyVal: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
Nairaland is now presenting more educative posts! Commendations!
Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by webngnews: 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by Mamakimy97: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
TsaTrinity:
Preferably heavily pregnant woman shouldn't drive. It's also something that stresses them. It's okay to drive a very short distance
May all expecting mothers deliver in peace and alive to celebrate their new born
Amen
Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by jimmyLd101: 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Abi
Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by VULCAN(m): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2019
Op had a good thought but this post is weak without diagrams.

Try to update it with diagrams as you don't expect a pregnant woman to get the best out of this
Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by Sinach0191(m): 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
TO AVOID STORY THAT TOUCH SIMPLY STOP DRIVING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
this autojosh of a guy sure knows how to hug the homepage. thanks for another informative post.

A husband shouldn't allow the wife to drive when she's that heavy though. What if her water breaks when she's on a highway and maximum speed?
Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by Treasure17(m): 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
I won't allow her drive instead. Nice one autojosh
Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by joepepsy(m): 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
Una too dey pray and na una die pass
visijo:
My brothers repeat this prayer after me

December 12 vs 1-31
No woman formed against my pocket shall prosper.
Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by cococandy(f): 12:44am On Nov 23, 2019
Will you become our personal drivers?

Lexusgs430:
FrLukas:
this autojosh of a guy sure knows how to hug the homepage. thanks for another informative post.

A husband shouldn't allow the wife to drive when she's that heavy though. What if her water breaks when she's on a highway and maximum speed?
Treasure17:
I won't allow her drive instead. Nice one autojosh
Moji12:
She’s too heavy to still be driving abeg.
Lumig:
undecidedit's better you don't drive at all if pregnant
Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by Moji12(f): 4:52am On Nov 23, 2019
cococandy:

undecided
Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by ritzycul(m): 6:25am On Nov 23, 2019
Wearing seat belt is very important, but it is not right for a pregnant woman to sit in front of the vehicle; either with or without seat belt.

AutoJoshNG:
It is paramount that all occupants of a car wear seat belt, including pregnant women. Some may say it’s not safe for a pregnant woman to be on seat belt. On the contrary, it is safer for a pregnant woman to be on seat belt. The pregnant woman just need to wear it the right way to avoid impact on the fetus.

Statistics have revealed that your chance of being injured in an accident and/or the severity of injury may be greatly reduced if you are wearing your seat belt. It is strongly recommended that the driver and all passengers buckle up every time they are on board. Using seat belts save lives and reduce impact in crashes.

A guide on how to wear seat belt when pregnant

1. Always wear your seat belt even when in the back seat. The safest type of seat belt to wear is a lap and shoulder belt combination.

2. Place the lab belt below your belly; touching your thighs. Lift belly up, make sure lap belt is low and flat on top of thighs. Never wear the belt above or across your belly.

3. Pull upwards on shoulder belt to make lap belt snug.

4. Shoulder belt should lay between breasts.

5. Tilt steering wheel upwards if possible.

6. Keep vehicle seat as upright as possible. Reclining increases the chance of the lap belt pressing on the uterus in a crash.

7. If you are driving, make sure you keep your belly a safe distance away from the air bag. Slide front seat as far back as possible – to sit as far away from airbag.

8. Never place the shoulder belt under your arm or behind your back.

As you’re preparing for the arrival of your cute baby, read more of our safety post on Autojosh.

Source: https://autojosh.com/how-wear-seat-belt-when-pregnant/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by Lexusgs430: 7:57am On Nov 23, 2019
cococandy:

All you need to do is simply....... Ask......

Depending on how big the bump, a molue might be required............ grin
Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 23, 2019
cococandy:

I'll drive you anywhere you wanna go baby. I'll even drive you crazy if that's what you want. cheesy
Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by Treasure17(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2019
cococandy:

Lol. Will employ one during that period.
Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by adeodunsimilolu(f): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2019
I actually nurture the thought of driving myself to the hospital for delivery when pregnant. cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by princetg: 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
It's wrong. Simply stop deriving if you are pregnant
Re: This Is How To Wear Seat Belt When Pregnant by zaynie(f): 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
adeodunsimilolu:
I actually nurture the thought of driving myself to the hospital for delivery when pregnant. cheesy wink

Please do, it's very possible.
I drive till the very last day of pregnancy.
Even when I was sick and heavily pregnant, I drove myself to the hospital and was even admitted.
Pregnancy isn't a disease. It's a condition.
Drive if you're up to it.
When you're in labour and there's no one to drive you, get in the car at the early onset and you'll be fine.

All these comments got me rolling my eyes. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barack Obama Paddling Shirtless On Hawaii Beach / Tavy Pustiu Hit And Killed By Train While Live-streaming Himself / AfricaRanking: 20 Worst Slums In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.