Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – (44173 Views)

Salome Abuh: Killers Of PDP Women Leader Paraded In Lokoja / Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) / Killers Of Salome Abuh Arrested By Police In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by Flexherbal(m): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
oz4real83:
Politics is too lucrative and people are willing to do anything to get political offices. Treat political positions the same way civil servants are treated, all these do or die politics will disappear. May she find rest.

You are very correct!
Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by AmazingELixir: 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by guass(m): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
K
Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by Zuriel100(m): 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
wicked souls everywhere... God wrath will judge them all..
Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by lastempero: 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
Blakjewelry:
some people need to be arrested as scape goat to warn other fools of such reckless act

But the same govt that are sponsoring those idiots cant prosecute them.
Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by DLuciano: 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
Blakjewelry:
some people need to be arrested as scape goat to warn other fools of such reckless act

But who will arrest the broom carriers, they are like their father bubu!
Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by Dedetwo(m): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
APC is thuggish party that must be disbanded or proscribed. If PDP when it had power behaved in the manner APC is acting today, the jackasses in APC would not have seen the corridor of power.

1 Like

Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by bigiyaro(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
obojememe:
“After casting my ballot, I headed home, leaving my wife behind to watch the electoral process
After the election, I returned to Abuja, where I reside, leaving her behind to rest for few days as advised by the doctor. I was constantly on phone with her.”

what kind of man is this, u left your wife at d polling unit all in the name of what even after the beating u stil left for abuja...i don’t think u love that woman, so sad
my guy, 99% of women in politic don't listen to anybody, not even their husbands.

4 Likes

Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by Awoleesu(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
solmusdesigns:
sad

a report said it was because of mob action of villagers after she tried rigging, another report qouted thugs as being responsible

either ways both parties tried to flex muscle, and the youths were stupid enough to get used, when their mate are poping champaigne and flexing for the gram cruising benz , its sad 20 years on Kogi havent learnt a thing or two or peacefull election

GBAM!
Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by Lufthansa: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Who told you they never knew the woman was inside? They came to kill and destroy. Did the woman not cry or shout when the house was set ablaze?

Abegi, mind wetin you spew online.

Emedu:

Yes really detailed and straight. They never knew the woman was inside.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by Pfola: 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
jlinkd78:
This account appears to be straight
And very easy to understand...no political undertone as well.... What a country we reside....
Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by BlackDuke(m): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
Oga why will you leave your wife all alone in such a volatile place even after the initial beating, your sense suppose tell you to relocate her; anyway sorry for your loss and R.I.P to the deceased
Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by Centcanada: 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
My brother, they are on power already and I don't think Federal government can listen to the poor man involve and others. APC is known for this blood shed and taking life. Am so sorry for the loss but if you really think you wanna push this case further, I pray for your money not to got exhausted on this quest because they have bought the judiciary off with billions of dollars and pay off our local and international media not to report such incidence like this your case to the International community. My brother is only God that will save this country not man. The mistake we did was to allow them APC come to power at the first time. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by HENRY940: 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
Filthy, bloody politics in Nigeria.

It was bad, so we voted in integrity, for change

Now its worse
Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
Wow, so that fire was arson. They should also set the culprits on fire and burn them to death.
Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by SCATALINA(m): 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
What a wicked world
Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by ibechris(m): 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
I can't still understand why Kogi state has become this bad.
Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by SCATALINA(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
What a wicked world.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by lomprico(m): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
obojememe:
“After casting my ballot, I headed home, leaving my wife behind to watch the electoral process
After the election, I returned to Abuja, where I reside, leaving her behind to rest for few days as advised by the doctor. I was constantly on phone with her.”

what kind of man is this, u left your wife at d polling unit all in the name of what even after the beating u stil left for abuja...i don’t think u love that woman, so sad

its,their village where everyone knows everyone. he assumed nothing will go wrong.
Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by heavylaro: 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
obojememe:

After knowing the kind of politics we play here this man still 'abandons' the wife at the polling unit and that's not enough he travels to Abuja alone leaving his recuperating wife unattended...So sad indeed!
Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by bizzibodi(m): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Igalas has sold their souls for a mess of igbirra porridge,u reside in Abuja while yur wife is a resident PDP cordinator at home. Hmm!
Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by Danwakae(m): 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
Emedu:

Ah !!!, U did not watch the video

They knew she was inside , she was even shouting , but according to neighbours they couldn't go save her because the guys were also shooting , in the video , she made attempt through the window , she was shot and she went back , she was rounded off , while the firing was burning....it was like a Nollywood movie to me...this kinda thing can still happen in Nigeria ??, Same people ??... I believe this is the beginning of the fight between them.

1 Like

Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by adm212144: 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
Why
Emedu:

why all you guys can’t be factual .the woman tried to escape they shot in that direction leaving her to burn inside and you are saying they never knew she was inside .karma will definitely catch with all of you guys that embrace lies leaving truth .i know this God is doesn’t need to run before it catches .
Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by morningsta(m): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
BanevsJoker:

You are pathetic. How quickly you rushed to defend the murderers.

I had wanted to say the fool you quoted may have been a part of the mob who set the house ablaze. See how quickly he concluded they did not know she was in the house at the time of the incident.
Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by martinsodo: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
APC and Violence are like 5 & 6
Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by morningsta(m): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
Emedu:

Thunder fire you!! I pray you die in the same manner that woman was murdered. You must have been a part of the thugs who set her ablaze otherwise, you won't know the thoughts of the thugs.
Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
obojememe:

Well noted..

The man no serious.

Maybe that's the culture of that area. Leaving a sick woman all by herself.
Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by Logobenz0: 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
FrLukas:
So sad. You should have taken her along with you to Abuja.
Had I know?
Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by Instrumentation: 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
Danzakidakura:
Their regular trade mark. As long APC is concern
Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2019
I wonder y the police was not informed earlier untill it degenerated to burni g her house
Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by Sleevia: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
oz4real83:
Politics is too lucrative and people are willing to do anything to get political offices. Treat political positions the same way civil servants are treated, all these do or die politics will disappear. May she find rest.
PDP had the chance to do it but they didn't because they were benefiting. Here we are now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – by samuelmath50(m): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
the man is stupid he didn't mentioned what is business at abuja for him to have left his wife at the pulling unit even after the attack still left her at the hospital and now he his crying for justice oga u killed your wife period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo / Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi / Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.