Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Should I Say Nairaland Is Full Of Haters? Tribal Haters. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should I Say Nairaland Is Full Of Haters? Tribal Haters. (316 Views)

How Enemies And Haters Celebrated The Fall Of Nairaland / See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) / Interview: I Would Be Lying If I Say I Don’t Miss Psquare – Peter Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Say Nairaland Is Full Of Haters? Tribal Haters. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
on a thread that made for and over 70 likes got deleted because I added a link of my YouTube content. Even after I acknowledged the mods because I felt they may delete it. It was on my post. I have the right of freedom and speech anywhere as long I don't use harsh words. Here is a picture. I guess being an igbo on nairaland owned by a youruba. They will never let you succeed. What happened to the one Nigeria?. This is not the first this is happening. But I choose to voice it out finally.

For Evey igbo person out there, I will advice not to advertise your product here on nairaland or try to upload your work on any content in front page cause they will delete it. Once again this will be the last time I will do such here. My success is not limited to the forum. But I will come back to this day. And the wicked mod who deleted my post. Thanks.
As usual this post will be deleted also.
But I'll make another one on Facebook page if it does. Where I have over 50k likes. And my fast growing channel with over 200 subs within 2 weeks.
However other post on the front page have similar stuffs like this one here. Which are owned by youruba of course and it won't be deleted.

Re: Should I Say Nairaland Is Full Of Haters? Tribal Haters. by Ofemmanu1: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hehehehe..

Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Should I Say Nairaland Is Full Of Haters? Tribal Haters. by sweetonugbu: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
Don't mind the mofos I don't even send them, I used a meme and they deleted my post,just this meme below, who did it offend?.

Re: Should I Say Nairaland Is Full Of Haters? Tribal Haters. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ofemmanu1:
Hehehehe..

Who cares?
nobody actually
Re: Should I Say Nairaland Is Full Of Haters? Tribal Haters. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Don't mind the mofos I don't even send them, I used a meme and they deleted my post,just this meme below, who did it often?.
yeah. As if they are living large grin

(1) (Reply)

They Key To Your Success Is In You. / As Shiloh 2019 Ends, Bishop Oyedepo Releases Prophetic Instruction / Chevron Strike Could Slash Nigeria Oil Production By 350,000 Bpd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.