Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song (75649 Views)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Pictures Of Davido With His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke / Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by karashita: 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
agbonkamen:
So she is now an authentic celebrity.....i must make money either by hook or crook grin grin

Make it by hook,sis.Leave the crook alone grin grin grin
Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by Enochbij(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
BotherMleeper:

Mtchew

See goat

Na your papa be goat
Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by ceeceeuwa: 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
Yankiss:
And we should do what? This isn't front page worthy. There should be a dislike botton to mark down nonsense posts like this. Davido, his son his problem.
More reason I like Quora. I’m leaving Nairaland for good.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by inspitation: 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
so chioma no dey do exclusive breastfeeding?
Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by tammie24: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
Jasen1:

Do you know the meaning of baby mama?

Baby mama means mother of a baby

Even if davido marry her she's still a baby mama

Smh
so are they married now?

She's a baby mama!

Kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by nabegibeg: 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
dkronicle:

Why all this hate

SugarMuffin:
shocked shocked why are you so angry??

ToscanHenry:
have you eaten today??

You are all suffering and dont know it
Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
mumu....give baby breast milk joor

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by tammie24: 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
RTSC:

If I send you a picture of where I am right now posting this, you would send me your CV immediately.
Laughing like crazy here

You bad o cheesy
Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by Jasen1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
tammie24:
so are they married now?

She's a baby mama!

Kiss the truth

Can you define baby mama ?
Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by Vulcanheph(m): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
To think that this useless thread was created by a mod shows You how much Nairaland has fallen....someone should please call let seun know.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by Badonasty(m): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
DennisEche:

ARE YOU NORMAL, SO YOU DONT WANT TO COME BACK TO UR PARENT IN THE NEXT WORLD

If they're very rich then...if not I'll pass abeg
Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by Petdagr8t(m): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
Davido get sense sha, at least she is far better than that Sofia that will finish knacking weed and come dey breastfeed her innocent child Imade Adeleke.
Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by Enemyofpeace: 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ordinary breast she not fit give her sun, she is reserving it for Davido.

dominique I love you and nothing can change that kiss kiss
Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by Basseyobasiota: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
ooorrr...satin concern una...na chioma say make dem bring d news come nairaland...ahbeg make una allow her enjoy her life!!
Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by Isnow: 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
nabegibeg:
As usual they will always want to seek public attention

As if it is forbidden for them to keep and live a quiet life

All they need is a phone and form laziness for the next 50 years

The only work they can ever know is the ozza room

all they can ever do is to born for spoilt brats and show the proceeds on social media to fan the envy of their gullible followers

Forming all this nonsense just to hide that Davido is in prison in Dubai forming useless distraction

true talk..but have some components of savage
Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
agbonkamen:
So she is now an authentic celebrity.....i must make money either by hook or crook grin grin
Legitimately is better. Just saying!
Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by bizzibodi(m): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
Feeding bottle kwa!common remove us breast & feed him well.
Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by kingjrofficial(m): 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
Enochbij:
See this nobody hating on someone who has made it in life.
U can call me whatever, IDGAF...
You don't know me, and certainly I don't know Who The F You're...

NB: I wasn't hating, just my opinion on how artist wit great lyrics and musical tone better than Davido aren't recognized...
That was why I said he's opportuned!!
Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by wizkidblogger(f): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Joshuazedd:
this child is not being exclusively breastfed.. Upon their level of education

i am shocked oo. Feeding bottle for a baby that's less than a month fa. I wonder who will enjoy her breast if her first son can't...
Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by poyet(m): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
Give am breast to suck jare.
Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by skyfather09(m): 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
SonofDevil:
This guy's re trying hard to cover Davido Bleep up
His management have been uploading several post and old videos just to hide it.

Davido still in jail in Dubai. Davido can not celebrate birthday without live video of him with his family.nobody have seen Davido anywhere in Nigeria
that guy too stubborn...
Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by CrownPrincehawk(m): 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
Exclusive breast feeding for 6 months that's the standard. Ohhh she didn't want sagging breast.�
Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by Gabbyosun: 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
No! she for listen to tope_alabi song na

Yeye bloggers
Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by Bobbyfreshh(m): 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
Cherrybae:
Very ugly and shapeless broke olosho. She wants to trend for everything.

Nonsense

Sharrap u nonentity......what is your definition of being broke,broke people tend to shout broke all the time ......your comments self really show you're just one pained,broke, cheap ,jealous biatch
Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by Banmeallday: 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
You folks concerned over meaningless things while the nation continues to be more and more a Nigger Area
Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
agbonkamen:
Join Ogbeni CULT to be rich
Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by Dikegodspower(m): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
nwanyi aga alu alu. happy family
Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by magicminister: 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
nabegibeg:
As usual they will always want to seek public attention

As if it is forbidden for them to keep and live a quiet life

All they need is a phone and form laziness for the next 50 years

The only work they can ever know is the ozza room

all they can ever do is to born for spoilt brats and show the proceeds on social media to fan the envy of their gullible followers

Forming all this nonsense just to hide that Davido is in prison in Dubai forming useless distraction

Just like your mother!
Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by Legendguru: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
Oh
Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by Donwyz(m): 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
is she not supposed to give the child breast milk exclusively for 6 months?
Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by JamesBond008(m): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
Yankiss:
And we should do what? This isn't front page worthy. There should be a dislike botton to mark down nonsense posts like this. Davido, his son his problem.

God bless you Bro...A dislike button would do us a lil good. Everything about celebrities becomes news. Everything...

Even when they sing and dance in the convenience...

1 Like

Re: Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song by Igetmyown247: 4:23am On Nov 23, 2019
RTSC:

She is a baby mama jare.

Davido already did it to two women before her.
Maybe she was able to hook him for now, it doesn't stop her from being a baby mama.

You’re making it sound like being a “baby mama” is an insult. She has a baby of course and she’s a mama to the baby.

You should say she has a bastard child coz she has the child out of wedlock... that’s more insulting, lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. / Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. / Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.