Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' (45750 Views)

Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Owocourtesy: 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
AJ, u are the best. 100% support for u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by wink2015(m): 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
I look forward to this great fight.
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by makeherscream(m): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
bolousadex:
I don't see him beating Ruiz..he has a weak jaw and can't stand pressure. he'll beat Ruiz if he can run around the ring and avoid those punches..I think he should go see some Lewis clips. Lewis is arguably the most complete boxer in history
on a normal level

What are you saying Joshua have a weak jaw and can't stand pressure , did you watch the match between klitchko and Joshua. The fact that Andy defeated josh does not mean his jaw is weak

As if Lewis was not defeated in his career.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Chijeep(m): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
Josh, dat 1 go b if u beat Evrybody not only Ruiz
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by shogsman(m): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
Timmy301:
Lol abi

But Mike Tyson is a lightweight champion right!

Haha mike Tyson was an heavyweight bros
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by shogsman(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
After he almost killed you and collected all your belts,we should now bow to you for gaining a little face,AGBA ODE.
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Burgerlomo: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
Cindygurl:
Pride goes before a fall

Don't mind him, now the boy wants to experience the other side Nigerians cool
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by xjiggy: 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
Oegsal
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Burgerlomo: 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ruiz don beat you black and blue before so what's the big deal if you beat him cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by wink2015(m): 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
bolousadex:
I don't see him beating Ruiz..he has a weak jaw and can't stand pressure. he'll beat Ruiz if he can run around the ring and avoid those punches..I think he should go see some Lewis clips. Lewis is arguably the most complete boxer in history

You are mentioning Lennox Lewis.

But what about boxing legend the late Muhammed Ali.

Muhammadu Ali said boastfully. " I am the greatest"
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by yeyeosoronga: 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
Omo àkè grin grin
Just bring the belt home first
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by mdchikezie(m): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
Abfinest007:
if Aj win this match with knock out I will know the first match was fixed
#FACTS BRO
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by xjiggy: 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
Oga beat am first. Na so you go fall our hand last time.
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2019
Does Joshua know that pride goes before fall at all? He should win first na.
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Soler(m): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
Guy win first make naa
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
I'm sorry to say it but AJ can't defeat Ruiz and Ruiz will see a different, tougher AJ

You wanna bet on this match? Bet FT Draw!!!
You heard it first from here!!
Thank me later!!!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Playermayweda(m): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
ok pls beat him oo, let not your story become "pride comes before a fall"

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Realfrankie(m): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
Because Jesus na your next of kin Abi?
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by chimaobinelson(m): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
This nigga called himself "The i am that i am" . Just like peter, before the crowed 7 times, he already kissed his canvas 4 times and bowing to a certain ass whopping assless unpopular fat mexican firstime.

seems he has started again,. I pray God diregard his wide mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by blackboy(m): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
Bow to you? After that disappointing loss? Hmmm
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
ClintonEmex:
Beat him first Joshua. Will like to watch a fight between you and Tyson Fury.
...dont mind the idiot.... he has bin avoiding fury and wilder.... thinking Andy Ruiz was a walk over like other lady ass he has bin beating... but God purnished him..

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by greens(m): 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
Abfinest007:
if Aj win this match with knock out I will know the first match was fixed
Expect knock out on round no 5or less.
NA me talk am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Ndipe(m): 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
Prides goes before a fall. You did not learn your first lesson when he defeated you.
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by zimakod(m): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
Okay but no f*uckup oo.
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Kenkeye: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
This boy will lose the fight again
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Bahddo(m): 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
You better not lose against that sack of pudding.
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by jaxxy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
maryjames9:
Yes o. That overfed pumpkin has been running his mouth all over the place bragging that he will rubbish Anthony Joshua.

The truth is ever since that terrible loss to that white fat guy, I have not had enthusiasm to watch replays of his previous matches on YouTube because I was so pained and hurt. And few months to the match, the white fat guy had been bragging and bragging. And it seemed Joshua made no attempt to respond.

I do sincerely hope you whoop the guy's ass this time around and prove to the world that you are the true heavy weight boxing champion of the world.

We are going to see the beast called Joshua. People shud watch out especially Ruiz. The hunger that was missing in the last match is up. The beast that beat up klitschko is back!

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by crackhouse(m): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
Bow to you as God or wetin?
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by aspirebig: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
I watched his video on YouTube yesterday saying this. I was like, AJ should do the talking in the ring.

Throwing long Jab to the body,good head movement,making maximum use of the ring floor by moving about, Jab to the body to break the opponent down, use of right hand hook, then avoid close body contact are critical to AJ winning that fatty bum bum Mexican.

Before AJ fought Povetkin, he studied his past fights, then watch his different videos,but before Ruiz, nothing like that. He underrated Ruiz and felt he will just walk in beat him and get his KO.

He knows where he is right now in the ranking of world top 10 boxers,
Just one loss, he is not even in the top 5 any more. No more AJ GLO advert on our screen.
American press was a big detractor to AJ building into his fight on June 1st.Too much radio and tv interviews.
AJ must switch on his best mental alertness in this next fight, no mistakes.

Ike Ibeabuchi would have even beaten all the current boxers if he were to be in his prime now . From Fury,to AJ to Wilder ....

Ibeabuchi remains the most feared boxer to come out of Nigeria to the world.
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Idamond: 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2019
beat him first and have it on the back of your mind its still 1-0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) / EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea / Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.