Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' (45740 Views)

Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Halexgos3(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
Weldone
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by webngnews: 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
Talk is too cheap like naira ain’t scarce
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by DCmonster: 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
Andy Ruiz ma na iya e shiere.
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by beejay85: 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
It's fixed....Josh will win,while d bag of beans get well paid..win-win...everyone smile home happy.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by donMIG(m): 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
Then Jah is not on ur side man
R u God?
I used to like u but after this comment
I hope that fat phuck knock u down again
Pffftttttt
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by 77up(m): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
I pray this idiot wont ruin himself with proud.
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Organs(m): 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
laughitall:
Look at this stupid lazy boy

Is your brain paining you? Just re-read the first part of the post.... A former World Heavyweight Champion........ World, Heavy weight, Champion.... and in your comment you had stupid and lazy
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Realist1(m): 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
AJ is going to beat Andy Ruiz this time no doubt like a bad child. He will rather die there than to loose those bets to that guy a second time.
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by lastempero: 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
So they fixed this whole thing just to make more money.
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by lastempero: 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
beejay85:
It's fixed....Josh will win,while d bag of beans get well paid..win-win...everyone smile home happy.

Seems u understand the whole game plan.
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by laughitall(m): 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
Organs:

Is your brain paining you? Just re-read the first part of the post.... A former World Heavyweight Champion........ World, Heavy weight, Champion.... and in your comment you had stupid and lazy
he's lazy ... so Ruiz that beat him we should worship him right
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by jovialswag(m): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
;I'll only bow to you if you defeat Wilder grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by SalamRushdie: 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
Timmy301:
Lol abi

But Mike Tyson is a lightweight champion right!

Mike Tyson Light weight? Don't ever say that again
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Achaachiko: 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
LUGBE:
Fixed match loading
Andy go still beat him na fixed game
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by ezewealth(m): 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
Timmy301:

Oh, Okay
Tyson won the heavyweight championship at the age of 20, tyson started boxing at the age of 16
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
What if he beats u again..
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by lasheun: 11:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
Beat the guy first nah...
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by drskyfly007(m): 12:21am On Nov 23, 2019
That was the game plan along...40 million dollars shocked

If he didn't lose that fight, then there won't be any one/group sponsoring this rematch. .Saudi for no send them sef..Life na game... If you know you know..

Just thinking.
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by 001spice: 12:27am On Nov 23, 2019
wow.lol...u jst crack my ribs
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Awesome01(m): 1:12am On Nov 23, 2019
Abeg, somebody should tell this Joshua say "Overconfidence dey spoil juju o".
Abi we don bow for u ni?
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Kokaine(m): 1:38am On Nov 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
tell that to your father.... if we never bow to Mike Tyson, why should we remotely bow to you?
seriously even with ten rematches AJ cannot defeat Ruiz.
That guy is a tiger. He fights like Wilder.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Kokaine(m): 1:39am On Nov 23, 2019
The only way AJ will win ruiz is if Andy Ruiz takes a picture with drake before the fight
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Onyinyecci(f): 4:34am On Nov 23, 2019
grin
Pele o. Bow leg
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Hangulsaram: 4:40am On Nov 23, 2019
With this statement, he lost the fight already.
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by JimD(m): 5:31am On Nov 23, 2019
Typical African ego
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Hanzzo: 5:35am On Nov 23, 2019
ClintonEmex:
Beat him first Joshua. Will like to watch a fight between you and Tyson Fury.
. Omoh u no like AJ at all oh... ��� You want make fury damage him soul abi??
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Hanzzo: 5:39am On Nov 23, 2019
Jus look at this fool with his baby punches ... Andy will chew you over and over again. You think say boxing na to do fine boy. Olodo. Your whole career has been solely luck if you did not know.
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by hardyzah: 6:03am On Nov 23, 2019
Aaaah what a shame,for what he just said INSHA'ALLAH andy ruiz will RE-BEAT him
ARE YOU GOD for uttered such statement
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by oneTIMEman(m): 6:41am On Nov 23, 2019
Thunder fire you.
Those people you are feeding should bow for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) / Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker / EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.