Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,094 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

How Do I Eject Tenants From My New Property - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do I Eject Tenants From My New Property (660 Views)

How Do I Eject This Tenant? / My Landlord Is Trying To Eject Me For Having Visitors. Please Help / How Do We Eject These Stubborn Tenants In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Eject Tenants From My New Property by McCobble(m): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
I acquired a new property of recent ,I was told by the ex owner that the tenants in the house are relative and that they can quit the property as soon as am ready to take over. NOTE. these tenants were not paying before I bought the property.
Re: How Do I Eject Tenants From My New Property by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2019
then why dont you just walk to the property and simply ask them to leave, like[b]NOW[/b]?!
Re: How Do I Eject Tenants From My New Property by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Thats the work of a lawyer, so why havent you gotten one yet? Good thing they havent paid any rents, so long your documents are authentic it shouldnt be much of a hassle, except the previous owner isnt coming out straight.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Investment And Affordable Land Close To Dangote Refinery / Christmas Give Away. Home Theater For Sale / A Full Plot Of Land With Side Buildings Off Ile Epo Bus Stop Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.