Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet (79296 Views)

Tokyo2020: Blessing Okagbare Provisionally Suspended For Failed Drug Test / Yakubu Hassan Suspended For Slapping Referee Kasimu Ahmadu / OFFICIAL: Chelsea Unveils Matteo Kovacic, New Signing From Real Madrid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Tellemall: 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
baby124:

You are very dumb to equate the two. Dullard.

Garbage.

2 Likes

Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Idamond: 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
greypencils:
If the staff of an Italian football club can get suspended for having sex in the toilet, why can't Babcock Univesity, a conservatively Nigerian christian institution expel its student for having a sex-tape?
you quote it the wrong way
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Tellemall: 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
lefulefu:
they said such cant happen in the west grin

Lol.
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by baby124: 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
Tellemall:

You are stupid, though.
S
T
U
P
I
D
Coming from a dumbass. Equating suspension of one week to expulsion. Like you don’t have sex. Angel Michael. Moronic slowpoke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by djbussy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rubbish.
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
Tellemall:

Lol.
if a secular football club can suspend its member for having sex with a hooker in the club toilet then what more can u expect from a private christian univ in naija to do with its student who was caught drinking cum on video cheesy.this life ehn na sense dem dey take waka am.when u representing a brand u need to comport urself otherwise ehn na fuk ups go jus dey come ur way cheesy.anyway na west e happen so i guess the goalkeeper will sue the club for daring to suspend him grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Tellemall: 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
lefulefu:
if a secular football club can suspend its member for having sex with a hooker in the club toilet then what more can u expect from a private christian univ in naija to do with its student who was caught drinking cum on video cheesy.this life ehn na sense dem dey take waka am.when u representing a brand u need to comport urself otherwise ehn na fuk ups go jus dey come ur way cheesy.anyway na west e happen so i guess the goalkeeper will sue the club for daring to suspend him grin

Lol.

I'm telling you. Many people lack sense and think their Twitter opinions and Hollywood experience are anything to go by. They'll tell you they aren't hypocrites.

Ask blind supporters like the one quoting me everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
Tellemall:

Lol.

I'm telling you. Many people lack sense and think their Twitter opinions and Hollywood experience are anything to go by. They'll tell you they aren't hypocrites.

Ask blind supporters like the one quoting me everywhere.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by AuwalYusuf812(m): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by moorevic(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
mcbliss:

Because the same action was carried out by the white folks does not justify it as right!
This is company's' policy to curb their names being drag side by side with negative news. A company or organization can dis-associate itself from issues that may cause a smear on its reputation and integrity. And such erring member can be suspended pending inquiry.

2 Likes

Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by fortunechy(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
Konji na uselessly bastard
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by texazzpete(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
moorevic:
Where are those that said Bab[b]COCK[/b] did wrong by expelling the students. Oya come see another relative case.

Yes. Suspended for ONE WEEK. And the goalkeeper is taking legal action.

Did the club sack him? No.

Is the real crime not exposed as a breach of privacy? Yes.

You sure didn't think this one through.

1 Like

Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by codedguy1(m): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
baby124:

You are silly. Suspended for one week vs expulsion

Leave them let them be mastubating on this suspension.

Why did they not sack him immediately.

Expulsion was an overkill in the case of the Babcock girl, that's what we are saying. Highest that keeper will get after the investigation will a fine.

1 Like

Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Goalnaldo(m): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
I heard sex in the toilet is one of the things a person ought to have in his or her bucket list.
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by stormborn28(m): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
I just don't get it. Suspended for sex in a nightclub toilet? Where in the hell else are you supposed to have sex in a night club? Should he have done it on the dance floor? Sheesh... some people are just so ridged. I don't think it was the fact that he had sex in the toilet, we all do that all the time cheesy. It was the fact that his asshole teammate videotaped the grunting and moaning, and then plastered it all over the internet. If you ask me, it is the cameraman who should be ousted from the team. What a dick.

What we do know is that both of the soccer players are Catholic grin. The religion of the woman involved in the even has yet to be determined.
wetin concentration Catholic with this now
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by stormborn28(m): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
lefulefu:
where the video of that Babcock girl
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
moorevic:
Where are those that said Bab[b]COCK[/b] did wrong by expelling the students. Oya come see another relative case.
The guy was suspended for just one week, he's is not even their first choice goolie. They should have sack him instead. You can't compare this punishment to that of expelling a 300 level student.

1 Like

Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
lefulefu:
Abeg let us hear word, the guy was suspended for one week, not like he was sacked.
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
Tellemall:
And then you have Nigerians demanding the Babcock students need pampering and a return to their classes. Jokers.
Jeezuzpick:
Where are those modern, civilized e-diots bashing Babcock University?

They should come and wail here, too!

Try to compare the punishments, no one said babcock should pampered but dont u think expelling her at 300 level is too harsh. Like this goalie was just suspended for one week, he's not even their first choice goalie. If the club wanted to punish him they could have sack him.
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
Duggedised12:
Where are the ignorant people who were ranting about the babcock girl being suspended make una come show una sef here .
The babcock girl was expelled not suspended.
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
content208:

The action of the girl is not right by any standard. Let's stop promoting rubbish under the guise of not being hypocrites.

Yes, virtually everyone has sex, but is that a good reason to throw discretion outside the window?
Compare the severity of both punishment one was suspended for a week the other was expelled after 300 level. I don't think a European university will expel this guy if he was a student at their university. Even OAU here in Nigeria will not do such.
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by baby124: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
codedguy1:

Leave them let them be mastubating on this suspension.

Why did they not sack him immediately.

Expulsion was an overkill in the case of the Babcock girl, that's what we are saying. Highest that keeper will get after the investigation will a fine.

It’s probably paid suspension and he had sex in a public place. He’s also an employee of the club. How can I pay my own money and do my thing in private. I didn’t release the video then you come and expel me on my own money. All of them in Babcock must be mad.
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Tellemall: 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
charliboy654:

Try to compare the punishment, no one said babcock should pamper the girl but dont u think expelling her at 300 level is too harsh. Like this goalie was just suspended for one week, he's not even their first choice goalie. If the club wanted to punish him they could have sack him.

Did they read the admission fine print before engaging in videoed activities in the University hospital? When they signed to accept the admission, did they read the student handbook? Or will they now use the "everyone did this"(lie, by the way) card? Their admission is subject to the authority of the body they belong to. How the body deems it necessary to deal with them is the body's right. Harsh or not harsh isn't what they signed up for.
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by AreaFada2: 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
Tellemall:
And then you have Nigerians demanding the Babcock students need pampering and a return to their classes. Jokers.
A club is a public venue. Rules and laws govern activities in public venues. This wasn't an act in a private place criminally leaked in the media. He would not have been suspended by his club if his sex video was leaked online without his consent.

We also need to look at his contract of employment and her conditions of admission.

Please let's separate issues.
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
tot:

See question.
Is a night club a hotel?
No, A bar. Usually it has a dance floor with a DJ or a live band. It is a place to hang out, have some drinks and meet girls if you are a guy, or guys if you are a girl. There are also gay night clubs for men or women. They just tend to be popular places to go dancing or listen to music and meet people who want to meet people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woI_UsUasY4

You're welcome smiley

tot:

No one is asking you.
Geez. Hold on to your knickers. LOL
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
viyon02:
sex here and there, the latest weapon of the devil

God created sex pls, not devil
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
marksleek25:
Ah somebori can't have spontaneous sex in crazy places again o grin grin

Sex on public places na small crime in the West.

And once u damage the image of ur club, na suspension or sack
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by bonnyhope: 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
Why sex thing trending so much these days

1 Like

Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Raalsalghul: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
I just don't get it. Suspended for sex in a nightclub toilet? Where in the hell else are you supposed to have sex in a night club? Should he have done it on the dance floor? Sheesh... some people are just so ridged. I don't think it was the fact that he had sex in the toilet, we all do that all the time cheesy. It was the fact that his asshole teammate videotaped the grunting and moaning, and then plastered it all over the internet. If you ask me, it is the cameraman who should be ousted from the team. What a dick.

What we do know is that both of the soccer players are Catholic grin. The religion of the woman involved in the even has yet to be determined.

No need bringing religion into this Sabrina.
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
Month of November,,,, sex sex sex,,, watin go come happen for December xpecially Christmas night, only God knows

1 Like

Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by spyg1(m): 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
mcbliss:

Because the same action was carried out by the white folks does not justify it as right!
then where are you copying it from? Because it is highly prohibited in Africa.
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
Tellemall:

Did they read the admission fine print before engaging in videoed activities in the University hospital? When they signed to accept the admission, did they read the student handbook? Or will they now use the "everyone did this"(lie, by the way) card? Their admission is subject to the authority of the body they belong to. How the body deems it necessary to deal with them is the body's right. Harsh or not harsh isn't what they signed up for.
They didn't do the deed at the university hospital the boy was already expelled and in a rehabilitation hospital outside the hospital. The deed also happened during holidays, get the story right and stop spreading lies.

And am very sure there was no rule in the school handbook stating that the student cannot have sex outside school premises.

How the school punish the girl was harsh and cruel that's why people are speaking up.

You, the school and everyone defending their action are just hypocrite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed / Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot / Seven Countries Who No Longer Exist But Played At The World Cup - Including The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.