Stats: 3,154,456 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet (79319 Views)

Tokyo2020: Blessing Okagbare Provisionally Suspended For Failed Drug Test / Yakubu Hassan Suspended For Slapping Referee Kasimu Ahmadu / OFFICIAL: Chelsea Unveils Matteo Kovacic, New Signing From Real Madrid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
spyg1:
then where are you copying it from? Because it is highly prohibited in Africa.
Oga there's nothing highly prohibited in africa, don't even start with this Africa shit. Is bribery, looting fraud and corruption not also highly prohibited in Africa?
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by viyon02: 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
Marotzke:
Not latest weapon, the first and original weapon.
you are right bro.
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by OpinionCounts(m): 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
viyon02:
sex here and there, the latest weapon of the devil

It is the most potent weapon of the devil...next is money.
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by viyon02: 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
OpinionCounts:

It is the most potent weapon of the devil...next is money.
you have point bro
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Mrexcell(m): 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
eni4real:
We are hypocrites in Nigeria.. Why should an adult be suspended for having a consensual sex with a fellow adult..
Also this take place outside the football club..

Too much hypocrisy in the land..

The management of the football club have sex, everyone have sex, so why should an adult be punished for doing something natural??

No wonder we are static as a Nation. Mtcheeeeeew tongue

If I were the father of the Player, I will call her on phone, because he needs fatherly care now..

Everyone is against him, he needs me to show that I care.... grin

Nothing like any hypocrisy here it's improper as a role model everyone looks up to behave in an immoral way. It's better to pretend and conduct urself properly than disgrace urself and family in public.
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by moorevic(m): 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
charliboy654:

The guy was suspended for just one week, he's is not even their first choice goolie. They should have sack him instead. You can't compare this punishment to that of expelling a 300 level student.
You do have a good argument, the expulsion is like blowing the offence (because I don't think it's a crime) out of proportion. I believe every offence is met with a corresponding disciplinary action.
Since ladies are mostly the brunt bearers in this sex video brouhaha, you guys should stop having yourselfs being recorded.
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
stormborn28:
where the video of that Babcock girl
its on xvideos.just type babcock student getting slammed and dem go give u the video free of charge cheesy
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
charliboy654:

Abeg let us hear word, the guy was suspended for one week, not like he was sacked.
ehen but the west is the place of freedom so he ought not have been suspended.in short this ought to protested.its not like he was having sex in the dressing room and or foootball pitch.very unfair grin

Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Richy150(m): 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
boss1310:
it has happened in Nigeria before and ended up in marriage

I know exactly where you are going
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by articulate078: 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
eni4real:
We are hypocrites in Nigeria.. Why should an adult be suspended for having a consensual sex with a fellow adult..

The management of the football club have sex, everyone have sex, so why should an adult be punished for doing something natural??

If I were the father of the Player, I will call her on phone, because he needs fatherly care now..

u no even bother 2 read through and get wot d thread is all about b4 commenting.Trash!!�
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Legendguru: 12:00am On Nov 24, 2019
OH
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by fykes(m): 12:22am On Nov 24, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
I just don't get it. Suspended for sex in a nightclub toilet? Where in the hell else are you supposed to have sex in a night club? Should he have done it on the dance floor? Sheesh... some people are just so ridged. I don't think it was the fact that he had sex in the toilet, we all do that all the time cheesy. It was the fact that his asshole teammate videotaped the grunting and moaning, and then plastered it all over the internet. If you ask me, it is the cameraman who should be ousted from the team. What a dick.

What we do know is that both of the soccer players are Catholic grin. The religion of the woman involved in the even has yet to be determined.
Just bcosfootballers are allowed to make their hairs and wear tattoos don't mean they can do pretty much else. A professional football club is a business enterprise that feeds on pr and public goodwill.
All pro footballers are required to be good models esp in public. Having sex in public toilet isn't exactly an exemplary behaviour and his club has every right to punish him.
When they sign contracts, Just like a job offer contract, it doesn't only agree on their wages, it always also does bind them to a code of conduct and u will marvel to find its of very high standards
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by fykes(m): 12:27am On Nov 24, 2019
moorevic:

You do have a good argument, the expulsion is like blowing the offence (because I don't think it's a crime) out of proportion. I believe every offence is met with a corresponding disciplinary action.
Since ladies are mostly the brunt bearers in this sex video brouhaha, you guys should
stop having yourselfs being recorded.
I want to believe u have been to a matriculation ceremony... Have u been in a convocation ceremony?

Bocos just like in matriculation, the graduands are often told that their school Senate offers dem their degrees to show that they have been imparted by their university and found worthy "both in CHARACTER and learning".
My dear, all over the world, even after graduation, if u compromise ur character, ur alumnus university can recall and withdraw ur certificate. Talk more of when u are still a student.

Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Zimazee(m): 12:30am On Nov 24, 2019
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Teetop22(f): 1:29am On Nov 24, 2019
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:07am On Nov 24, 2019
For those comparing this incident to Babcock let me help you clarify

1. He was suspended- The Babcock girl was expelled.

2. The club is waiting to learn the whole details of the incident- Babcock claim to have concludes their investigation

3. He is suing for breach of privacy as expected in a civilised country

Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:10am On Nov 24, 2019
charliboy654:

Oga there's nothing highly prohibited in africa, don't even start with this Africa shit. Is bribery, looting fraud and corruption not also highly prohibited in Africa?

Africans are distasteful, a continent that cant even govern herself properly,littered with poor and dirty countries is talking about prohibited actions.

I spit on the black race ... nonsense
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 24, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

Africans are distasteful, a continent that cant even govern herself properly,littered with poor and dirty countries is talking about prohibited actions.

And I throw up on you for spitting on your own very nature, you confused, self-loathing cretin.

You might want to consider changing your moniker to GeneralClown. I guess all the shepherding has reduced your IQ to that of an ewe. Crappy trash of a comment.

Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:28am On Nov 24, 2019
mansakhalifa:

And I throw up on you for spitting on your own very nature, you confused, self-loathing cretin.

GeneralClown would be a better moniker for you. I guess all the shepherding has reduced your IQ to that of an ewe. Crappy trash of a comment.

Lol e pain you? Well if you have travelled the world you would be disgusted with Africa
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 24, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

Lol e pain you? Well if you have travelled the world you would be disgusted with Africa

STFU, and you think I have never ventured out of this continent, slowpoke I've got whole family living in Europe. Germany and England to be precise. I won't say much. Some of my family members are of mixed parentage and it goes back decades.

But that is not enough reason to loathe or be disgusted with my own very home or my race. You need your brain reconfigured if you think I would simply change my stance simply because I took a mere trip out of this part of the world. I remain proud, no matter what and I always identify as African anywhere. Bleep what you or any other slowpoke thinks.

Had to react that way because I hate inferior retards. And yes, I was pained. Pained because I am forced to share this continent with your inferior ilk. Not even the white folks would want your kind. Trust me.

***and just who fed you that garbage that Africans are incapable of governing themselves? Same fellow-dunce who told you that your ancetors was living atop a tree branches prior to the coming of the 'whites' Lol... you need real education, hombre. Trust me. Apologies for being too harsh but then...
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by odisman(m): 5:55am On Nov 24, 2019
PrecisionFx:

God created sex pls, not devil
Indeed God created sex for marriage but the devil is now perverting it. The devil is now using it to cause destruction in people 's lives.
I hope you are not one of those Atheist? If yes, guy run to Jesus now.
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by odisman(m): 5:59am On Nov 24, 2019
bonnyhope:
Why sex thing trending so much these days
Signs of the end time. The devil is really trying to win souls knowing his time is short. Trust me!

Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:12am On Nov 24, 2019
mansakhalifa:

STFU, and you think I have never ventured out of this continent, slowpoke I've got whole family living in Europe. Germany and England to be precise. I won't say much. Some of my family members are of mixed parentage and it goes back decades.

But that is not enough reason to loathe or be disgusted with my own very home or my race. You need your brain reconfigured if you think I would simply change my stance simply because I took a mere trip out of this part of the world. I remain proud, no matter what and I always identify as African anywhere. Bleep what you or any other slowpoke thinks.

Had to react that way because I hate inferior retards. And yes, I was pained. Pained because I am forced to share this continent with your inferior ilk. Not even the white folks would want your kind. Trust me.

***and just who fed you that garbage that Africans are incapable of governing themselves? Same fellow-dunce who told you that your ancetors was living atop a tree branches prior to the coming of the 'whites' Lol... you need real education, hombre. Trust me. Apologies for being too harsh but then...

I will like us to take Nigeria as a case study so you can enlighten me how Nigeria can govern herself.

1. Elections
2. Infrastructure
3. Security
4. Education
5. Cleanliness

Show me one western country that Nigeria rivals in any of these indices. A Democratic country that cannot organise elections by definition cannot govern herself. Let's stop bring emotional and be honest with ourselves. Just maybe we might improve

Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 24, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

Don't mind that guy jor, when it comes to sex them go dey shout africa morals up and down, as if africa has any morals?
Stupid bunch of people, no wonder the white use us as slaves. Majority of africans especially Nigerians don't have sense.
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 24, 2019
odisman:

Indeed God created sex for marriage but the devil is now perverting it. The devil is now using it to cause destruction in people 's lives.
If god created sex for married people, why do unmarried people get the urge to have sex.
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by tomdon(m): 8:14am On Nov 24, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
I just don't get it. Suspended for sex in a nightclub toilet? Where in the hell else are you supposed to have sex in a night club? Should he have done it on the dance floor? Sheesh... some people are just so ridged. I don't think it was the fact that he had sex in the toilet, we all do that all the time cheesy. It was the fact that his asshole teammate videotaped the grunting and moaning, and then plastered it all over the internet. If you ask me, it is the cameraman who should be ousted from the team. What a dick.

What we do know is that both of the soccer players are Catholic grin. The religion of the woman involved in the even has yet to be determined.

You and who do what all the time??
Like I'm showing you my flabbergasted expression!
Are you a hoe that frequents Abuja clubs fvcking for money or you just like to fvck not for the bar
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 24, 2019
odisman:

U mean the last time u had sex as an unmarried person, the devil n his demons took control of u and made u chyke a girl, take her number, call her several times, take her out, promise her heaven on earth, sent her money, bought her recharge card, bought clothes for her, took her to ColdStone n bought ice cream for her, invite her to ur house and fucccck her?? grin grin grin
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 24, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

I will like us to take Nigeria as a case study so you can enlighten me how Nigeria can govern herself.

1. Elections
2. Infrastructure
3. Security
4. Education
5. Cleanliness

Show me one western country that Nigeria rivals in any of these indices. A Democratic country that cannot organise elections by definition cannot govern herself. Let's stop bring emotional and be honest with ourselves. Just maybe we might improve

When honesty reaches fever pitch or unreasonable heights, it becomes a huge impediment.

And look at it this way, what you people try to pass off as 'honesty' is actually a form of chronic pessimism laced with an incurable inferiority complex. And it is more common amongst Nigerians. A lot Africans that I have had reasons to interact with always tell me that my 'people' are damp too inferior and it baffles me. If you doubt me, go and look at the sort of comments that some of our number make online.

And no, I am not being emotion. I like to look at things from a very distinctive perspective.

I won't kid you and say that all is well. Of course not. I am fully aware of everything but that won't change how I feel or make me hate my very own self. We know the roots of our problems- unless you don't.

To answer your question, since you mentioned 'democrazy', did you or do you really think that with this Western style 'democrazy' we are currently so crazy about, free-and-fair bullcrap and all that, we are gonna make any progress as a people or a race? Be honest.

I like to look at the Asians-China, Singapore etc- they make a very good example. Did the Asians arrive at where they are today by simply trying to 'ape' the Europeans politically or economically, or as you said, by trying to 'rival' them?

The answer is N.O. No. They invented their own style and it is currently working for them, regardless of whatever the West has had to say about them not being 'perfect' systems or democrazies.

What we should try to do is copy their style and try to look inwards so as to be able to come up with an African system to power Africa and you will definitely see us blossoming in the sun. It will take a while but at some point, Uhuru will be within sight.

But ranting and demeaning our very origin online will definitely not get us there. Rather, it will serve to make us look even all the more sillier and inferior before the other races. We clearly don't know what we are doing yet. The mindset clearly has to change before we can move ahead.

I would naturally want to go on and on, but writing epistles is not my strongest points. No wonder my folks deemed it unfit to christen me 'Paul'.

See you around.
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by willyjacs(m): 11:21am On Nov 24, 2019
eni4real:

ur gragra too much....na naija e happen?

Italy Italy Italy
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Idamond: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
Tellemall:

Yeah, maybe it's a law in Babcock, too.
. Maybe both outside school, in your house outside school
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
willyjacs:
ur gragra too much....na naija e happen?

Italy Italy Italy
you no get the drift.. grin
Re: Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
disgrace, is he too poor to afford a room? abi Italiano club dey owe like naija ones?

Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) / Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed / Seven Countries Who No Longer Exist But Played At The World Cup - Including The

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63