Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Mambila Power: Buhari’s Big Bang Project Set To Take Off December - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mambila Power: Buhari’s Big Bang Project Set To Take Off December (422 Views)

Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari / Mambila Power Project: Delay In Completion And Reactions / COZA Rape Scandal: Buhari's Big Distraction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mambila Power: Buhari’s Big Bang Project Set To Take Off December by BuhariCarryGo: 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
Mambilla Hydropower Station
project in Taraba State
The Federal Government has
reassured that the Mambila
Power Project is taking off very
soon.
The Minister of State for Power,
Goddy Jedy Agba, gave the
assurance in Abuja yesterday at
the presidential dinner of the
Association of Alumni of the
National Institute for Policy and
Strategic Studies (NIPSS).

According to him, the Kashimbila
Project which, according to him,
is about half the size of Mambila,
is taking off in December.

He charged the 41 Graduating
Senior Executive Course
participants of the Association of
Alumni of the NIPSS to use their
skills to tackle the nation’s power
sector’s crisis.
He asked them to realise that
they were being confronted with
the huge challenge of looking at
issues in the most critical
manner.https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/mambilla-power-project-taking-off-soon-fg.html?
Mynd44 oam4j lalasticlala
Re: Mambila Power: Buhari’s Big Bang Project Set To Take Off December by BuhariCarryGo: 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
In as much as I Stand With
Buhari, I implore the APC
Muhammadu Buhari led
administration see to the
successful completion and
effective operations of the
project before 2023 to change
the blackouts to full blast
electricity supply for the masses
and to improve the socio-eco-
cultural of our country. GOD bless
Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mambila Power: Buhari’s Big Bang Project Set To Take Off December by BuhariCarryGo: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
I stand with Mr Integrity always. Weldone sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mambila Power: Buhari’s Big Bang Project Set To Take Off December by Okoroawusa: 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
BuhariCarryGo:
In as much as I Stand With Buhari, I implore the APC Muhammadu Buhari led administration see to the successful completion and effective operations of the project before 2023 to change the blackouts to full blast electricity supply for the masses and to improve the socio-eco- cultural of our country. GOD bless Nigeria
Well said

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Will Atiku Cheat Ndigbo, Again? Tufiakwa! By Churchill Okonkwo / Prophet TB Joshua Sends Critical Message For Bayelsa Governor-elect, Lyon / Photos: Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo Chairs PEBEC Meeting At Statehouse, Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.