Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

COZA Rape Scandal: Buhari's Big Distraction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COZA Rape Scandal: Buhari's Big Distraction (680 Views)

INEC Reforms, Giant Strides Of President Buhari, Big Win / Mambila Power: Buhari’s Big Bang Project Set To Take Off December / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA Rape Scandal: Buhari's Big Distraction by shachris02: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2019
We are all aware of the trending rape allegation against Pastor Biodun of COZA club grin by Bukola Dakolo, wife of the popular musician Timi Dakolo.

One important question Nigerians should ask is, WHY NOW? These are events that has happened decades ago.

This is my opinion though. This interview was released as a big distraction from the Ruga Settlement issues that are currently ongoing.

The game plan? Give the youths something to be passionately involved in and divert their attention from the evil called Ruga settlement happening on the background.

It's not a coincidence that the interviewer is chude Jideonwo. Chude co-owns RED media with Adebola Williams. RED media is an APC/Buhari digital media contractor and a staunch Buhari supporter/influencer.

By the time this COZA brouhaha is over, Ruga settlements would have been forgotten. Have you noticed the speed at which FG had already awarded contract to build the settlements? By this time next week Fulanis would have been landlords in many Nigerian states.

Whilst we fight for justice for Dame Bukola, we should not also forget that our country need rescuing from these Fulani imperialist that've been raping Nigeria since time immemorial.

3 Likes

Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Buhari's Big Distraction by vedaxcool(m): 10:47am On Jun 30, 2019
Rapist apologist working overtime, I heard Pastor krest dropped 2 million for this emergency botox procedure... How people sell their conscience for crumbs.

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Buhari's Big Distraction by shachris02: 10:49am On Jun 30, 2019
vedaxcool:
Rapist apologist working overtime, I heard Pastor krest dropped 2 million for this emergency botox procedure... How people sell their conscience for crumbs.

STFU and use your head. This is all an APC conspiracy. The randy idiot pastor should go to jail if found guilty which I am sure he would. There are many victims and witnesses willing to testify against him.

But why is APC trying to distract us from the Evil fulani settlement? What is in it for Chude? why now?
Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Buhari's Big Distraction by wingmanII: 10:50am On Jun 30, 2019
shachris02:
We are all aware of the trending rape allegation against Pastor Biodun of COZA club grin by Bukola Dakolo, wife of the popular musician Timi Dakolo.

One important question Nigerians should ask is, WHY NOW? These are events that has happened decades ago.

This is my opinion though. This interview was released as a big distraction from the Ruga Settlement issues that are currently ongoing.

The game plan? Give the youths something to be passionately involved in and divert their attention from the evil called Ruga settlement happening on the background.

It's not a coincidence that the interviewer is chude Jideonwo. Chude co-owns RED media with Adebola Williams. RED media is an APC/Buhari digital media contractor and a staunch Buhari supporter/influencer.

By the time this COZA brouhaha is over, Ruga settlements would have been forgotten. Have you noticed the speed at which FG had already awarded contract to build the settlements? By this time next week Fulanis would have been landlords in many Nigerian states.

Whilst we fight for justice for Dame Bukola, we should not also forget that our country need rescuing from these Fulani imperialist that've been raping Nigeria since time immemorial.

I thought about it too.

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Buhari's Big Distraction by shachris02: 10:56am On Jun 30, 2019
wingmanII:

I thought about it too.

it's looking like it bro. There are many things shady about this Ruga settlements. Who approved it? who's driving it? who's funding it? why ?

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Buhari's Big Distraction by RichBoy247: 11:03am On Jun 30, 2019
shachris02:

STFU and use your head. This is all an APC conspiracy. The randy idiot pastor should go to jail if found guilty which I am sure he would. There are many victims and witnesses willing to testify against him.

But why is APC trying to distract us from the Evil fulani settlement? What is in it for Chude? why now?

You are very right. It was Buhari that told Pastor Gucci Fatoyinbo to rape a virgin and also rape Ese Walters.

Solomon Ghandi, born on Monday, started a Gucci Church on Tuesday, rape a virgin in Wednesday, trick a lady using 'holy Spirit' to bed on Thursday, denied by the Church of Satan on Friday, caught on Saturday and buried on Sunday. That is the end of Solomon Ghandi.

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Buhari's Big Distraction by SarkinYarki: 11:03am On Jun 30, 2019
Immediately I saw the Navy's SBS and DSS there arresting some protesters and specially printed placards that tool at least a week to design and print . I immediately knew this was APC script to deflect attention from Buharis Rugas .. Nigerians are a confused set if people , instead of them to protest against satanic Rugas they are protesting against a 20 year old illicit affair gone wrong .. When you see Red Media spearheading anything just know APC is involved
Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Buhari's Big Distraction by Afamed: 11:03am On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=shachris02 post=79802001]

But why is APC trying to distract us from the Evil fulani settlement? What is in it for Chude? why now? [/quote

You should be more concerned about how the pastor will prove his Innocent.
Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Buhari's Big Distraction by Afamed: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Immediately I saw the Navy's SBS and DSS there arresting some protesters and specially printed placards that tool at least a week to design and print . I immediately knew this was APC script to deflect attention from Buharis Rugas .. Nigerians are a confused set if people , instead of them to protest against satanic Rugas they are protesting against a 20 year old illicit affair gone wrong .. When you see Red Media spearheading anything just know APC is involved
Definitely another arm of CAN must defend the impunity going on in the church. Smh on una. Since CAN finds it extremely to defend their Comrade openly, they have sent their foots soldiers
Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Buhari's Big Distraction by SarkinYarki: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2019
Afamed:

Definitely another arm of CAN must defend the impunity going on in the church. Smh on una

Leave the church alone and tell us why you want hnad over Nigerian Lands to Fulanis under the guise of Ruga ..what is my business with 20 year old illicit affair gone wrong between a man and a girl .. My concern is RUGA

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Buhari's Big Distraction by shachris02: 11:12am On Jun 30, 2019
RichBoy247:

You are very right. It was Buhari that told Pastor Gucci Fatoyinbo to rape a virgin and also rape Ese Walters.

Solomon Ghandi, born on Monday, started a Gucci Church on Tuesday, rape a virgin in Wednesday, trick a lady using 'holy Spirit' to bed on Thursday, denied by the Church of Satan on Friday, caught on Saturday and buried on Sunday. That is the end of Solomon Ghandi.

Trust me, Timi Dakolo and wife must have cashed out big. I'm not disputing the facts of the rape matter, just that the circumstance surrounding this media outreach is suspicious
Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Buhari's Big Distraction by Afamed: 11:13am On Jun 30, 2019
shachris02:

Smh on una. Since CAN could not blame Apc openly, they have sent their foot soldiers to do that.
Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Buhari's Big Distraction by limeta(f): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2019
Make we face rugas and finish with it first
Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Buhari's Big Distraction by Afamed: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Leave the church alone and tell us why you want hnad over Nigerian Lands to Fulanis under the guise of Ruga ..what is my business with 20 year old illicit affair gone wrong between a man and a girl .. My concern is RUGA
Don't be clever by half, the thread is not about Hausa/ Fulani. Don't derail the thread, Schmuck
Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Buhari's Big Distraction by SarkinYarki: 11:19am On Jun 30, 2019
Afamed:

Don't be clever by half, the thread is not about Hausa/ Fulani. Don't derail the thread, Schmuck

APC don't use COZA to derail the national discourse of Satanic Rugas
Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Buhari's Big Distraction by Tomide007: 11:19am On Jun 30, 2019
vedaxcool:
They don start......wetin I no go hear for this naija.
Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Buhari's Big Distraction by Chibuzoc(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2019
Mr poster you're a smart guy as you can see Nigeria is a zoo pls don't take it as an insult but meditate on it.
Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Buhari's Big Distraction by Timatayo1: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2019
We are talking about serious issues that bothering Nigeria as a large you people are making noise about rape issue Fulani are killing people up and down you don't protest their is ruga establishment no protest rape wey be say two of them don dey enjoyed it since
Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Buhari's Big Distraction by Afamed: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2019
SarkinYarki:

APC don't use COZA to derail the national discourse of Satanic Rugas
Smh
Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Buhari's Big Distraction by vedaxcool(m): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
shachris02:

[/s]

APC convinced pastor krest to rape a 16 year old someone 20 years back to confuse you today? You are just are pathetic but I guess there is no low left for you to go.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Buhari's Big Distraction by rafindo(m): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2019
A county rule by jokers will always find comedy to be giving us once in a while.Aso rock is so happy that Nigerians will be distracted a lot this month.From bbn naija to coza palaver. The intelligent unit of the DSS is really working well.if you think this trends are accidental then my brother you are far away from knowing the inner secret of government workings. The polity diffusion is a political science theory as well as sociological. Government use it to distract it citizens when they want to implement sinister moves or reduce the attention they face.

Who do you think drives the current trend ,who is sponsoring the shadow victims, the unnecessary protest gathering. The aim is to keep the news trending for long to allow the polity calm for them.

Welcome to the new world of social influencology.

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Buhari's Big Distraction by BobbyBrowny: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2019
this happened sometime last year when the Fulani herdsmen were unleashing mayhem ,like a thunderstorm, apostle Suleman was accused of Rape

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shiite Muslims Storm Nigerian Embassy In London Demand Release Of El-zakzaky / Provide Land For RUGA, Presidency Urges States / Why Igbos Cannot Be Nigeria President Without Northern Alliance 'suleiman Ukand'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.